What is the best feature You find in yobit? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is the best feature You find in yobit?

YoBit offers the option to enable two-factor authentication on your account, to provide an additional layer of security to your funds.
It is a multilingual exchange platform and that is advantageous
Multiple deposit options
Wide variety of crypto currencies and currency pairs available.
Rewards program for frequent users
Yobit is an excellent choice

Yobit has a large selection of over 1,400 crypto coins.
The top 10 exchanges in the CoinMarketCap ranking.
More than 6,000 trading pairs.
Unregulated and anonymous sharing without the cumbersome KYC procedure.

Many positive things about Yobit

Edited by Beapg61
Language change, sorry

yobit has a very simple use, its managers are relevant and a nice exchange, it is very simple to attract money in many currencies, it is quite simple to deposit, the commissions are not very high, it is a nice situation to collect your income from cryptotalk and put it in your wallet, and you can get free bitcoin there are many opportunities.

how efficient and reliable this wallet can be, it also has various cryptocurrencies that allows you a better experience

One of the biggest advantages of YoBit is the wide selection of different cryptomontages. It has approximately 1.431 different cryptomonkets. So we have where to choose from.

If we cannot find an Altcoin in other exchanges, it is very possible that we will find it in YoBit. 💲🚀

There are good ratings on portals such as Trustpilot, Cryptowisser and Bestchange. On these platforms, the good support is especially praised, as well as the huge number of Altcoins that can be purchased that are not available on other portals.

a big reason for me to be here is simplicity. I figured it out even without knowing the language. easy investment

I really like that it has several cryptocurrencies, I also find the new virtual mining interesting

a big reason for me to be here is simplicity. I figured it out even without knowing the language. easyy investment.......................

I am new to the platform and I find it fascinating that there are so many features in yobit and how easy it is to use

Yobit is giving me the opportunity to learn, grow, know, this world of cryptos. I also want to earn money, of course, but learn because this is the future.

14 minutes ago, Mrkstrong said:

Yeah. I also like their investbox. Its so profitable

A lot, and I would like to learn trading there...  Another good thing, the free coins hehe

For my friend, it is the support they are very effective and above all they solve your problems, also the way to earn money is very good and now the mining that they took out to earn money in a passive way.

There are good ratings on portals such as Trustpilot, Cryptowisser and Bestchange. On these platforms, the good support is especially praisedd, as well as the huge number of Altcoins that can be purchased that are not available on other portals........

On 3/5/2020 at 3:47 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  the features  of yobit  that everyone should   like.  So that's why I am asking  what  is your  favourite feature  in yobit.

Yobit offers many best features that aren't comparable and distinctive towards many other exchanges. I love the V-minning and Robotrade features of yobit and the Investbox is also my favourite as it's provide decent returns to our asses without taking big risk. Also the trading fee is low comparitively. And as we know they launch many AirDrops which definitely is great way for profit to the users of yobit.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,