Adding multiple account in Yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AnthonyJoseph

Adding multiple account in Yobit

hi dear friend, you canister not count up many credit at yobit conversation for the reason that you canister attach barely one tab , therefore their is no ability to your component report in one yobit discussion site. ciao dear friend don't work compound explanation in one wifi internet

I will advise not to do that because it is not possible to have multiple accounts in a single device or Wi-Fi if you do so you will get an direct ban.        

Yes you can add your family members to crypto.  However, creating an account on crypto and Yobit is now completely prohibited.  But you can do it next time.  However, these issues should be kept in mind.  Can run an account with a device.  You can run an account with an IP.  You can control an account with a WiFi.  Making a slight mistake about these can lead to accounts being banned.

No this facility is not available for you only one person can attach their own account with yobit exchange. If your family members are also using crypto talk forum then they must create their own yobit exchange account. 

Yobit exchange allows to create account in their exchange but crypto talk totally stop to create new accounts, because previously so many members create multiple accounts in one devices, and now so many new members loss their earning opportunity, because of creating multiple accounts and post spam in this forum, so pls don't do once again we are all suffer about this fake accounts.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:47 AM, AnthonyJoseph said:

Hello everybody,
Hopefully you are fine.

I want to know is it possible to add my family members cryptotalk account with yobit as we can do big deal/trade?

Thanks Advance,

Joseph.

You family and friends can register in yobit, if registrations are open, but I would suggest not to participate in the cryptotalk campaign with different accounts using the same IP, as this is against the rules and all of the accounts using the same IP will get banned.

No, most likely, the creation of one or more accounts threatens the ban from Yobit. It is better to use one Yobit account so as not to violate the Yobit rules. 

Yes you can add your family in this forum is not a problem, but everyone in your family have to use his person device, is mean you don’t have right to use 2 account in one device.

It is not possible to enter two accounts from one mobile phone, that is against the laws of the forum and exposes you to the ban. You can do this by entering each family member with his own device.

You can only link a YoBit account to one platform and your account will be treated as a multiple account if you have multiple accounts connected to the network you are using.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Well, you are freely to having an individual accounts here in this forum and also in yobit exchanger but make sure that you are having an different ip address because if not, you'll be getting banned here and marked as a multiple account.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:15 PM, magd said:

Welcome my friend, yes it is possible to create an account on Yobit for your family members with Cryptotalk also, but everyone in the family must have his own internet server and a mobile phone or a personal computer for each person, because it is not possible to use a single Wi-Fi device for the whole family

Indeed because if he didn't do that the system can detect that as multiple account which is not acceptable because multiple account is not fair to those who have only single account. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/5/2020 at 11:47 AM, AnthonyJoseph said:

Hello everybody,
Hopefully you are fine.

I want to know is it possible to add my family members cryptotalk account with yobit as we can do big deal/trade?

Thanks Advance,

Joseph.

That's a great idea if you invite your family members to cryptotalk. But you cannot connect multiple cryptotalk account in a Yobit account. Try multiple Yobit for multiple cryptotalk.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes, of course you can join your family in the cryptotalk forum, but their mobile device or computer should be different and their IP address should be separated from the same IP address you can't make multiple accounts.Having multiple accounts from different devices and different IP address will not be a problem.

You can open accounts for your family on this forum and YOBIT platform, but only if they have separate devices and their own network

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/5/2020 at 11:17 AM, AnthonyJoseph said:

Hello everybody,
Hopefully you are fine.

Thanks Advance,

Joseph.

Hi my friend. You can create as many accounts in cryptotalk as you want. But you have to remember that you need use multiple IP address because multiple accounts with same IP will be banned instantly. 

Hello my friend, they need to have their own Yobit account and other devices to work in the froum and that will be okay to use more than account from the same house but from different devices.

Just create a separate account on the exchange for each member of your family, so it will be much easier and you will not argue with each other whose cryptocurrency is on the balance of the exchange.

You cannot create multiple accounts on yobit but your family members can create accounts for themselves on their individual devices because you will not be able to use cryptotalk accounts as it is against the rules to create more than one cryptotalk account.

i think wee can create and use multiple Accounts in yobit from the same wifi .but Mobile devices should be different as it trace ip address of the device.but in thr case of cryptotalk we can use single account witha single ip address

I think you can do nothing. because Cryptotalk.org's rule is to ban multiple accounts. Using on 2 accounts is not possible and adding multiple accounts with yobit is also not true.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, marchal87 said:

It is not possible to enter two accounts from one mobile phone, that is against the laws of the forum and exposes you to the ban. You can do this by entering each family member with his own device.

That's right, each members should have atleast one account at a time. 

Having multiple account may lead for account banned because of not following the rules. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/5/2020 at 1:47 PM, AnthonyJoseph said:

Hello everybody,
Hopefully you are fine.

Thanks Advance,

Joseph.

It is possible to create many account for your family but make sure those account have different IP's or internet connection because if the moderators found those accounts having same IP's it will immediately banned from the forum by moderators. And remember one cryptotalk is equal to one yobit account only which means one is to one.