(For Smokers) Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

(For Smokers) Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto.

Have you ?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto.

Stupid question but it has a purpose, don't look at the title but see if the answer to my question many say is that it means that Crypto has started to be used as a payment system and will become a legitimate payment system going forward.

Ok back to title, have you?

Edited by Leerobert
Fix The Title
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
The progress in time and given the extent of development achieved by this market in general, I think that it will become a legitimate payment system, due to the fact that companies and institutions across the world have begun to deal with crypto and have started preparing themselves for it. As for your question, yes, I bought a box of cigarettes from Crypto money.

Wow that'sgood, where you come from ? So in your country there are already shops that sell cigarettes accepting payments with crypto.

As a member in the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day by this money many people can do many things even buy cigarettes.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Leerobert said:

Stupid question but it has a purpose, don't look at the title but see if the answer to my question many say is that it means that Crypto has started to be used as a payment system and will become a legitimate payment system going forward.

So far I have not got establishments where I can pay for a cigar with cryptocurrency, however I have managed to buy food and clothing with cryptocurrency. They are very useful, surely in a short time you can use any article

Hello my friend, for me, I did not buy cigarettes through cryptocurrencies, but I think that buying cigarettes will be available in my country in the future because cryptocurrencies become acceptable day by day by governments and I hope that my government begins accepting cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

As of now, its hard to buy some things using bitcoin because there are some few countries that are accepting cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, this will be easier to do if all of the countries are accepting cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

It's a really strange question!

Is it possible that some people did it, I was shocked by the result of the vote, as there are 16% of people who did it.

We need to see crypto fully adopted if you want to buy a cigarette using cryptocurrencies, and this will take a long time to see this, because even if they adopted bitcoin, they will use it in the banks, then after some time they will start using it in the stores, in this way we can buy anything with bitcoin, but now there is no way to do that

• +1 4
  • +2 1

This question is not in the right place at all. You should place such posts in the respective sections such as a section outside the topic. Therefore, please read the rules and place the posts in the correct place the next time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would have laughed a lot if this question was asked to me personally how stupid Is this by  the way answer Is no. 

I don't think  one who's risking his earnings on trading would like to to do so. Yes. But only possibilty is when one has lot every penny and left with only cost of a single cigarette 🤣

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There has been major progress in the stores that are now accepting crypto. I have not personally used bitcoin directly in this purchase, however there are services where i have bought gift cards with my bitcoin and then made the purchase, which i guess could count as me inadvertently using bitcoin in the purchase.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No, I did not buy, nor am I thinking of buying for a number of reasons, including that I do not smoke cigarettes and because I use bitcoins to buy things that are more important than cigarettes.

I am a non-smoker, but I understood that you mean, has bitcoin currency become a legitimate currency that we can buy widgets through, in fact this currency is legal in some countries but it is illegal in other countries you can ask for the answer with the name of the country so that we can know the countries that are Bitcoin is very legal

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hahahha sorry bro if you are talking about smoking sigarettes. Then i will say no because i am non smoker. I haven't tried smoking sigarettes. 

No i naver bought cigarettes with crypto currency even I not bought cigarettes with my flat currency don't smoke or drink harmful for your health better to buy good things with your money.

I don't think this question is of any value in this forum because it doesn't contribute any kind of knowledge to users of this forum.

No, never. Even I'm not addicted to cigarette. But can we purchase cigarette using cryptocurrency? Where can we purchase it? I don't know about such anything. Is it good to purchase cigarette using bitcoins. Thank you.

First, I am not a smoker, and secondly, as far as I know, there are no stores or websites on the Internet, or in fact it is accepted Bitcoin or digital currencies as a method of payment

Maybe in the future we can buy cigarette or anything with cryptocurrency, we need just our device phone and the stores with their special Bitcoin machine, I think this is will take a long time to be realized.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/6/2020 at 11:07 PM, Metsik0 said:

I've never bought a cigarette with my crypto before. But you remind me again how great our future can be. Buying the most ordinary things with bitcoin and other crypto. I don't know if there's anything in this life that could make me happy more..

Well, this will be better if they are also accepting cryptocurrency bas a payment for e-cigarettes because most of the people are using e-cigarettes than the real cigarettes to br lessen their addictive in smoke with nicotine.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 3/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, Leerobert said:

It is not a stupid question at all. Back in 2017 we had a fight in the broader community about this. The subject was not cigarettes, but it was actually coffee. Bitcoin Cash supporters, along with Roger Ver, were correctly stating that Bitcoin has moved away from the original purpose which was micro-transactions and merchant adoption. Noone could deny that as the example was that if you bought a coffee from Starbucks for $5 in November 2017 using Bitcoin, you would have to pay for fees $15-50. The network was clogged at that time, because of miners diverting between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, for their own purposes. Difficulty adjustement declogged the network after a few days and both fees and transactions returned back to normal. This event though probably made many merchants abandon the use of cryptocurrencies. I remember Microsoft, Steam and other corporations announcing the removal of Bitcoin as accepted methods to purchase their services. It gave the chance opponents of Bitcoin were looking for.

I can buy marijuana using cryptocurrencies because it is not allowed in my country, but I cannot buy cigarette because I cannot use it became it is not good for your health

No, I did not use bitcoin to buy cigarettes, but I used it to buy other things from sites and applications, and I did not find a way to buy smoking, and I hadn t thought about that beforehand.

No I haven't done that before. I am not a passive smoker but yes i do smoke some time but i haven't bought cigarettes using Crypto currency as they are easily available Infront of my house so no need to buy through btc.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,