Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Well it is good for people who could actually adapt to the changes and could learn that fast enogh to know the patterns of the cycle of crypto. It is bad commonly to the financial institutions since there might be less people who will be interested on going through them which is kind of sad because it would terminate the labor inclined or related into that kind of institutions which actually boosting also the economy of a country. It is also good since cryptocurrency is more secured than other financial institutions since the key to your own personal data information would only be the user who is using the account and the database where all of the data is being stored.

1 hour ago, Salisu131 said:

Peoples have interest to perform graft in crypto promote for recovered earning and for epic future. May be subsequently two existence the partly globe handling crypto for the reason that crypto is a get your hands on and sound supply of earning.

But it has a to a great extent light outlook than the authentic currency. I besides invest a huge quantity of capital in crypto for the reason that it has a intelligent imminent and their backer plus has a happy impending�� 

No one can predict the future
But encryption is spreading on a large scale, and most countries have started supporting cryptocurrencies.

This will help encryption to grow

19 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You also know many big industries owner now invest there money on crypto world with the hope crypto will have a bright future and its going to be true too.. Crypto will be the main business in this world             

Absolutely correct 👌, this is genius fact indeed. Crypto currency system in nearest future would dominate the world serving as the most safe and secure, smart and fastest means of making global transactions due to its unique and exceptional features of been decentralized in nature and it's anonymity feature which are incomparable to fiat system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto is one of the biggest businesses in the world, especially in online transactions and in the future all the world has used crypto and in the future we can see that the number of crypto users is increasing every year.  And popular in the eyes of the growing world I think it will raise the cryptocurrency market valid 

• +1 1

Well I have just started in crypto world. I was knowing something before joining the platform about crypto. I think crypto has a fair chance of changing the standard of the life of man. I have heard about trading and I am looking to do it as I learn it slowly.

My opinion is for crypto to go up but will this make you something difference and perhaps you are buy and invest? Maybe you did not and now that are prices high you are think again about it? This is what you miss did you the buy very low and instead you are sold very low bitcoin you earned. I am hope you did not and you are hold still.

• +1 1

You know crypto market is not so stable... It can up and down at a little time... So in next 2 year what will happe,  that's difficult to say.. But now it is good and hoping a good fiture of crypto market...    

Crypto is good for future because it will help lot of the youngster in the higher education which will help them in the financial way because at that stage they need more financial support and about the trading world i don't know much about that but i am still learning so may be in future i can comment on that

Crypto is very good for future it will give us a great benefit in future but the main thing is use of crypto if you invest in real site so it will give you benefits you will get some profit from this and other thing if you invest in fake site so you will lost your coins so that is the bad way..

• +1 1

Crypto is the best business for the future becasue through crypto we can change our life and in this business so many peoples will change their life and they earn good money in it. Crypto is a great and best business in the world and this the life changing opportunity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The whole world uses crypto and the future, but what is the future of the crypto business? What do you think about crypto? One of the biggest businesses in the crypto world is that it goes up or down.

asymmetric encryption aid forthcoming besides bid for spectacular coming, the it will depend on then you already h ow then you really exchange the general cryptographic algorithms, then you also have to buy aplomb unconscious mind plus inhibition turn into prehensile whereas short sale, since possessiveness will give  sum of money.

The way world is turning to digital way i think one day world will move over cashless so i would say that crypto would be a great example for it hence crypto will obviously good for future and so on.

Crypto is the way to change old-fashion payment system for more powerfull, more safe and better thing that could help to make that world better i think.

Crypto currency is convenient. But it is convenient only for those who are able to use a computer, smartphone, gadgets and the Internet.Of course some people on Wall street will loose some money.  it will be the prefer option for many people around the world.

Up of course, from my personal opinion, Crypto has a bright future for  generations and will spread like wildfire between societies and countries, and dependence on it in currency exchange will grow a lot

As for me. Technologies are evolving every year, and cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. many may think that the crypto currency is not stable, but it is not. at the time of the appearance of BTC, its rate was about 0.003$, but they proved that this is the currency of the future, since today the BTC rate is 10500+$.

yet is to early also i guess it will be somehow controlld later on sadly

On 14.10.2019 at 11:16, cryptokram said:

Of course cryptocurrency can be of great help to us especially in online transactions.

But it can also have a bad effect if you do not study it well because it could lose the money you invest in it.

Whatever it was - cryptocurrencies will change the world, today a huge number of technologies are being developed on the blockchain, the question is, how many years will it take?

You could say good, but you could say not. Everything depends on the subject of circumstances and conditions. For the scale of crypto assets, I think the best asset at this time, especially Bitcoin. However, I don't think it can be used as a massive payment tool, because there are still many obstacles and problems in the crypto body that have not been significantly resolved.