Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

Of course, the cryptocurrency market will develop and it will be in every corner of our life. The banking sector itself is unwilling to merge into it. Defi will develop every day and it is not far off when the amount of funds will bypass classic exchanges

385/5000

Crypto is about the future of credit and debit cards. To legalize everything, it is necessary to coordinate technological advances and financing. Now it is the turn of cryptocurrencies. Fiat money may not completely disappear. Careful use of cryptocurrencies makes it difficult to steal or reduce funds. Every day the crypto market will expand
  • Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are definitely the future.

But it will take some time for most people to understand this.

• +1 1

any decentralization is cool, cryptocurrency will only benefit, because control by the state is often not good, especially in states with totalitarian political regimes

crypto is good for future as well as bad for the future, it depends on you that how you trade in the crypto, you have to trade with cool mind and dont become greedy while trading, because greed will give you loss

Edited by hihellowb

my opinion is good for next features because many country join cryptocurrency and many people too invest in crypto 

and many technology use blockchain .. blockchain is great teknoly safety i think and fast too 

but features is many mistery 

Nobody knows what will happen to the cryptocurrency market, but this is a great opportunity to earn money for those who understand this, but the cryptocurrency market is not stable enough

Undoubtedly, crypto and bitcoin play an important role in our lives. In addition to trading, they have other uses, including online shopping that can be used

On 14.10.2019 at 08:44, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency fits quite well into the scenario of a futuristic future in which either all currencies will be reduced to one digital token, or history will repeat itself and everything will be the same as now only in digital equivalent, which, in principle, leaves the impression of a bright future.

Of course Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is really good for the future in this world. Cryptocurrency can bring the incredible change in this world's financial system. I think traditional financial system will be eventually overlpped by cryptocurrency. 

Why you ask about two years only? It will certainly be here in two years, you expect something better to appear except cryptocurrencies and we all stop using them? In two years crypto will be more strong than before and I expect coins will have double the investors and users they have today.

1 hour ago, Haseweleh said:

my opinion is good for next features because many country join cryptocurrency and many people too invest in crypto 

and many technology use blockchain .. blockchain is great teknoly safety i think and fast too 

but features is many mistery 

Yes, blockchain is a very good and useful technology. But it also carries with it the murder of human freedom. this technology will help the government control everything.

I don't think anyone knows how it will affect our future. we just have to wait and see, now it seems like a nice and easy income.

Crypto is good for everyone as you see now we all have something to work for and get rewards in return and is good for future it will develop the economy and brings more opportunities 

• +3 1

the fact that many states are considering creating their own currency means they will surely be our future.

I think cryptocurrency is very good for the future. But this topic needs to be very well versed. There are many guides and literature for this. If you really want to deal with this will not be a problem.

Crypto currency is a online based currency. In online, you earn cryptocurrency. Its a great for a students and unemployed person.I think it will be on matket a long time.

It seems to me that in the future everyone will use cryptocurrency and there will be no other money. But not immediately, because the old generation does not understand what it is and why they need to touch the money. Perhaps this future will come when the generation changes, but not before.

Yes, crypto is very good to buy now and hold for the future. Don't buy altcoins, buy only Top10 crypto. BTC, ETH and etc.

I am very optimistic about cryptocurrencies in the future, as long as the internet is available, cryptocurrencies will also exist. Maybe its technology will change, maybe another system will come, but there will still be cryptocurrencies in the future. Perhaps normal currencies disappear and only cryptocurrencies remain.

Crypto is good , it is the future ,let all try to convince many to join the future ,it late knowing about cryptocurrency but am learning real fast and trying to influence my loved once into it