Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

3 hours ago, osomapto jibon said:

Crypto has a good future because now time maximum people like to use vertual currency and they already adapt crypto and government also think about it so it has a good future 

i also think crypto has a very bright future and if anyone know how to make profit from crypto then he can make it easily and can earn good profit.

Crypto will have a bright future, especially if the government can accept crypto as another option to pay. And also it  is the smartest way to  transaction, for all this reason I think crypto is good for future.    

Edited by Faarhan

That's the natural way of crypto currency that's why we don't need to worry and take advantage those dump to earn more money in crypto currency.  Because when we buy at cheap we will earn more profit here especially when bitcoin bull run start again 

I am sure that the future of Crypto will be good, this is because more and more devs and users continue to actively use crypto, especially as more and more countries legalize cryptocurrencies such as Japan, Germany and so on.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto trade is a great job, but it is not easy. It needs focus, wisdom, acumen, seize opportunities, work hard, not despair, take the basics, and stick to it patiently and consistently to achieve good profits.

Edited by Razan alikac

Ofcourse eso tiene futuro juntos si podemos seguir adelante y hacer las cosas bien y firmes sin miedo a nada todo es poso bien todo se puede xq en las criptomonedas esta el futuro y el futuro esb beautiful

Future of cryptocurrency is very bright. So far world doesn't have enough knowledge about the benefits of crypto. Once world understands than we will see real boost in cryptocurrency market.

The good or bad of crypto's future lies with the crypto community itself. If crypto can be widely accepted by the world community, and also the use of crypto can continue to be used in positive terms, crypto will be more easily accepted in the community.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think the future of cryptocurrency is bright.Crypto currency is very useful to us, it is more profitable when you invest your money and hold it in the long run, but it is useful for you. Crypto will be the basis of the future of the digital world. 

Yes crypto is good for our future. Because it is one of the best outsourcing site. Now day by day cryptotalk user increasing.

I think crypto have great future ahead.. Some countries banned the crypto currencies. But i think is a great future. Everyone will use it because of its importance and great features.. 

On 10/14/2019 at 3:27 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

crypto is good for future as well as bad for the future, it depends on you that how you trade in the crypto, you have to trade with cool mind and dont become greedy while trading, because greed will give you loss.

Yes the future of our cryptocurrency really depends on how we manage it, if we can maintain to do successful trades then it will be good and if we keep on losing then it will be bad. Having a control on our emotion and greediness will help us to be successful and also studying for more knowledge.

Cryptocurrency is the best solution for financial freedom from certain authority, a more safer environment, anonymous financial transactions. For these reasons, I believe crypto is the future for every one who wants to control their wealth themselves without involving a second party.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We know that cryptocurrency does not currently have an official status. Governments and financial institutions are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrencies. because people always have new ideas for development. cryptocurrency will have many uses in the future.

I believe crypto is good for the future. Here not only talk about currency but also there is technology that is developed every time. Surely the longer will be increasingly needed. So I see no reason why crypto is not good.

the way it is getting more and more popular all over the world , it may takes time but all country will make it legalize and begins the new digital life

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Encryption will be very beneficial in the future, and its currencies will have a rise in prices, so we have to work hard and stay in this field and work in the trading field because it is very profitable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my opinion is that the use of crypto will expand more and more among ordinary people who are tired of banks and intermediaries and I hope that crypto will soon become an official alternative payment method to fiat

well crypto has a god future ahead.it will become more popular business.it depend upon us that how we can get profit from this crypto business.

From the future perspective, the BTC and altcoins provide a better opportunities for everyone but there is a more than these ideas. The bright future depends on the market conditions and the ideas of the teams.

Cryptocurrencies differ from regular currencies in several key points, including unknowns, because cryptocurrencies are characterized by anonymous status and the failure to inform a third party of your expenses and where your money went. So I think it will have a riot support and a good future.

The world of cryptocurrency has changed drastically, as well as the current amount of cryptocurrency transactions has increased, and the business-to-business sector has used some kind of crypto, already many companies are using cryptocurrency as a payment gateway, and I think in the future it will be able to earn through cryptocurrency.  The quantity will increase and the price will be more or  There is a possibility.

• +2 1

The Future Of Cryptocurrency in 2019 and Beyond. A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is created and managed through the use of advanced encryption techniques known as cryptography. Cryptocurrency made the leap from being an academic concept to (virtual) reality with the creation of Bitcoin in 2009

According to my opinion cryptocurrency has a great Future. As per I feel Cryptocurrency is gradually developing. The price of Cryptocurrency is better than any other fiat currency. The demand of Cryptocurrency is also much.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:27 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

crypto is good for future as well as bad for the future, it depends on you that how you trade in the crypto, you have to trade with cool mind and dont become greedy while trading, because greed will give you loss.

Crypto future is really great because, day by day people are khow about this.i think some days later crypto will be our digital future money.