Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE) - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE)

Doge coin is my favorite coin. I think that the doge coin price increase when the team of the doge coin make the new advancement in their project. If bitcion will rise then doge will rise. But it is difficult to reach $1 in the next few year.

The dogecoin is my favorite Coins all the Time to trade and collect and the best thing is the withdraw he has a very fast blockchain network and about the price i can say the Doge Coin is all the time again the bitcoin when btc go down to doge up and vice versa at every moment you can see doge from 30 satoshi to 80 satoshi 

On 12/13/2019 at 7:15 PM, wrayaner said:
For months we have been hoping its price will rise, but it has not crossed the threshold of 30 Sat. It is a good currency that can improve in the long run, so we expect the dog to wake up.

Dogecoin is a good coin but its volume is so much high and thats the main reason that we are not going to see the price of this coin is high but i hope this coin will soon going to high in some years and on that time may be it will burn some of there coins because high volume of coins will never be going too high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In coming future doge coin might goes 20% up and will holds for sometimes what i sees according to the current fluctuation 

22 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

this coin is special. for gambler, you know how to consider level under decimal, and it help out them to reckon cherry strike. but as value, not numerous intimates like it. as zero new, also, dogecoin is boundless coins. the set a price won't travel everyplace

Ah so you are a gabler, well for the people who can not deal with decimals, it is a good coin to gamble with, but how is gambling going on for you?

I think that's doge coin might be dead in the future that's so it don't have the good future, because its crypto ranking are dropping everyday

Though doge is very popular coin and people mostly use this coin for lower transaction fee. In my opinion in the end of 2020 doge will be 100 or 150 satoshi per coin. Though its growth is very slow but it can possible to reach 100 or 150 satosi

Dogecoin is made a just joke the developer also no which purpose he made but the coin do well in the market the main purpose transaction because the transaction fees is very cheap and is the stable coin in the market their is no use to invest their is no prediction about this coin because this coin do any movement in the couple of years

The Dogecoin is expected to rise in a huge leap for a virtual currency that started as a joke .. It is interesting that the strength and loyalty of the community supporting the Dogecoin has inspired these expectations.

My prediction for dogecoin price is that before this year ends dogecoin will go above 50 satoshi, for this I am sure, dogecoin is one of the top coins in the crypto world so it will see a good growth this year.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, leon said:

they have huge supply on crypto currency market. that is the main reason,why doge coin price isn't going up.their price is under 100 satoshi for a long time. so i don't have much expectation on doge coin

the movement is not extremely active, other than that dogecoin has a delivery of deal in tokens. so in my estimation the price won't conversion a large amount

I don't have enough trust on this coins because supply of this coins are unlimited and any time soon developer of this coins can easily dump million of doge to make profit.  

Doge price can rise, but not very high. it will probably get to a little higher level and thereafter stay for a while before reduction. However, anything may happen, but to invest one should be cautioned. 

Edited by Haony

Precisely I don't know more about about it but with help of my mentor in trading, there is a good chance that it will be going higher this period.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dogecoin price will increase to 100 satoshi or more in the next four or five months, dogecoin is good cryptocurrency that may not have started as one but it is love by many in crypto world and will see good price increase this year.

I read the chqrt before it can be easy to know how it move, it is miving in trands i have all its move also all my profits.

Yes there wasn't much about the doge project earlier this year. Although bitcoin has increased significantly several days. But bitcoin hasn't affected the price of doge coins. Yes I believe that the prediction will increase in the altcoin phase after bitcoin is more stable. The amount of trade in doge coins is quite large there is a time when the doge phase moves and when it happens. maybe waiting for the pope to enter the trade in coin doge.

Dogcoin is one of my best cryptocurrency. And I believe in that it will increase in the price in the future. It will reach 0.01 $ , just it need some time more.

I know BTC price will rise this year because of the halving. So Doge/USDT will also rise by default.

If you buy Doge now and sell in December, you should be able to multiply gains by at least 3x.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2019 at 12:51 PM, ajizz said:

yes, I am very serious about predicting the price of the dogecoin.
the price of dogecoin will not rise above 70 satoshi lol
this is not strange because you know for yourself if dogecoin has a very large total supply.
and according to economic law, if the amount of supply is large, the price will be low.

I agree. There are too many coins in the market. A hughe price increase would mean that Doge suddnly would dominate the market. Unless they start to burn coins this will never happen.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

To be profitable with dogecoin you need to play with the mind for the rates of the dogecoin because to earn huge profit from dogecoin you need to to keep your eye with the rates and try to improve the trading skills because you will be in a profitable stage when you will know about the perfect time of trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/13/2020 at 9:25 AM, memont said:

Doge coin reach nearly 32 sat prior but it came back to once more where it begin to rise . but i think Doge appeared a few extraordinary moves and tell each one that doge does have potential

I think the developer of doge should burn a little of their coins. But this doesn't matter if all humans start using crypto. The price can only rise if that happens. Nothing wrong with collecting a little doge.

• +1 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W