Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE) - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Predictions for Dogecoin (DOGE)

Doge is the loveliest coin especially for those who need to send their coin very often between wallets and exchanges. It is unique intrument for transactions. And for sure this coin will be actual for a long time. I tink the current price can  reach 0.006 in next year.

I really like this coin, which is why I invested in it and keep the coins waiting for growth. But no matter how I like it, there are suspicions that the coin will die in the future if the developers do not develop the project. It all depends on them.

Dogecoin generally performs a nice price increase when the market is bullish.Who would have thought that a joke money could be listed on almost all stock exchanges.But Doge has done it and has the potential to always exist in the market.I expect dogecoin to pass 60 satoshi levels with ease in the near future.

I don't know if it will be true or not .. but many people said that it could reach 1 $ .. to me it seems a bit strange but you never know .. personally I think that if it can reach 1 $ .. but it is much easier that reaches $ 0.10 soon ... in the previous raise I reached $ 0.02 in coinbase ... and it is assumed that when they go back up, they will go up much more ... so it is a great opportunity to get all the possible doges .. who knows if they won't make us rich tomorrow ...

• +5 1

I am like to invest in a lot of cryptocurrencies and wait till they increase, and doge one of my favorite cryptocurrency and some weeks ago it have very good increase and I get good profit from it, but I hope that dogecoin increase won't stop and just keep continues to increasing 

From my point of view Doge is really cool cryptocurrency because it has very low commissions and it is exists on almost all exchanges. I usually use it to transfer money from one exchange to another. Besides it's price have grown almost 3 times during last year, and I am sure that is not all potential of the Doge. Nowadays a lot of people like Doge so maybe this cryptocurrency will be used in everyday life in a couple of years. 

• +3 1

Doge is just a meme coin and I don't think that it can show any sustainable growth potential. It's doomed to be in low cents value, till it will be developed to any practical use ( I know you can use it to tip on reddit, but thats all ), which will not happen.

Hi all
good question
as i said, the big move which could have Doge coin it will come Elon Musk otherwise I see idoge coin in range for a while
have a nice day🙂

Among the most accurate predictions by the experts, dogecoin is considered a growing cryptocurrency, the statistics say it and represents an opportunity for the future and although it represents a risk as everything, it is feasible to take a risk of making an investment if it is the case so much for what it represents in the present

Doge coin has been around for a while now and continues to hang around in the very low areas when it comes to value and I personally do not like investing or even working with coins that have such little movement when it comes to value as then there is not much to trade with either and we might as well go for a stablecoin instead. Certainly is a legacy type coin though in the crypto market but for me too low in value to be interesting.

Long haul of Dogecoin is exceptionally doubtful. for this week the cost of dogecoin isn't moving at all as it were sitting at 28 for purchase orders and 29 satoshi for offer orders. I am not beyond any doubt in the event that this coin will be of tall esteem in case conditions will final like this. desperately required incredible upgrades to drive costs to develop

I think it will be pumped a couple of times a year and nothing more, given that their emission is not limited, you should count on too high a price.

The DOGE token, the value of which was adjusted after the rise in July, still maintains high indicators-the RATE is kept at the level of$0.0025. The Dogecoin project is interesting and unusual: conceived as a joke, it has already overtaken many cryptocurrencies, has one of the largest and most friendly communities, and has interesting prospects.

I think that Dogecoin since its popularity at that time was not too high and right now it has a low, even better to say, a very cheap price. Maybe in the future it will grow significantly. But nobody knows what will happen tomarrow.

I think she is on the straight line when she will still fall, but after a while she will raise the revs to the maximum and go up, breaking her old record. As it was then during takeoff., There was first a fall, after an instant takeoff.

i think that it can go very far .. many people use it and with the last event that the coin was made, it shot up to almost $ 5 for every 1000 coins... dogecoin has a lot of future.. what are they waiting for to get all the what can??

My prediction for DOGE is to be stable for at least more 10 years 🤪. It's frustrating because it doesn't move. I don't recommend you to buy and sell this coin. It's popularity and volume is low. 

Dogecoin is starting to rise slowly, but this doesn't mean that it's price will increase, of course there are investors, but ı recomend you don't wait too long.

Hi all
good question
dogecoin broke these last low point, very likely that it will go down even more until 22 or 15 sat
have a good day

It is easy to predict any coin like that, just to talk about any token or coin on the basis of feelings and hopes which take you nowhere, so be realistic while investing anywhere.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:22 AM, williamz902 said:

Doge (DOGE – Current Price = 30 Satoshi): After dropping for almost a year, the price of Doge against BTC has started a gradual rise. I think this one is going to rise quite quickly - probably to about 100 satoshis within the next 4 - 5 months before dropping a bit more gradually.

My Advice: The rise has started already, so get some now while the price is still quite low. I’ve learnt with Doge that you shouldn’t be too greedy though. If you buy now, it’s probably a good idea to sell when the price is reaching the 100 satoshi mark – perhaps about 90 satsoshi if you want to play it safe, possibly a little later if you want to take a bit more risk. Note: This advice is not for Day Traders.

Disclaimer: Note that these are just my predictions, anything can happen. I can't see into the future, so don't take this as professional trading advice.
image.png.a15b9993d6382905f7943c0d7f638a71.png

Dogeicon is a crypto that is getting stronger over time and it is easier to get it than bitcoin and there are those who are looking for it a lot and are making good profits, so it would not be adulterated that dogeicon has a price increase