How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders

On 11/9/2019 at 2:31 PM, dmnqe07 said:

This is a nice topic for me because i am a newbie in crypto trading, i will read a lot of stuff in this topic. learning is the best way to be a succesful trader. so to those who already achieve their goals would you mind suggest any tips how to become a succesful like you guys.

It's nice for all because even if we are newbie it's very important to some time learn more from other traders because we don't know everything we need more knowledge from other and others from us

For newbies when they need to start trading they must first join cryptotalk forum in order to get guidance step by step. Also they must open demo trading accounts for practicing a learning how is crypto trading work, and also to know what is risk and reward in trading and how to manage both of them.

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

For newbies when they need to start trading they must first join cryptotalk forum in order to get guidance step by step. Also they must open demo trading accounts for practicing a learning how is crypto trading work, and also to know what is risk and reward in trading and how to manage both of them.

Right to say this forum is very useful for all new traders and they can easily learn the all basics of trading when they read all topics.

Before starting trading all should study about trading very much. they must to read about how to find out ico which is real or fake and then should join in ico.

You will start working on Kipta Currency Trading only when you are fully and thoroughly knowledgeable about trading.If you do not have good knowledge of trading then you can get lost without trading.

Before starting crypto trading first of all we should know the basic things of crypto trading and as long as day gone we must update ourselves if we want to be success in crypto trading.

I do believe just before in crypto you need to become need to find out concerning investing. Investing is quite risk-free together with wagering. I will be furthermore observing Facebook video tutorials and also understand investing. Investing will be a lot more rewarding with all the other folks.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:55 PM, Cryptokiller said:

New crypto traders should follow trading guides from experienced traders.They have to be aware from phishing.

Right to say you learn the trading guideline from experienced traders then you will gain more about the crypto trading easily.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:04 PM, Aminul Islam said:

Trade is an earning source of income. We can earn a lot of money from this. Crypto trade is more profitable from any other trade. but there is also maximum risk to lose our money. So first learn about it and then jump on it

yes many beginners who immediately trade without learning about technical and fundamentals before trading, and that makes them lose a lot

On 11/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, RyujinONE said:

I tough the topic will be discus about the trading advice like Trading Tools, Line Support and anything related about the trading activity.

This topic just tutorial how to register to exchange platform not a trading guides.

The content of the topic is clear from the title. I was also surprised by the content, but if you were looking for ways to start trading using subsidies and resistances, search more in the forum. I am sure that you will find them because they passed by me before.

Working in cryptocurrency trading is not easy.You need good knowledge about trading to work on it.You can read article from Google to learn trading.You can also watch video to learn about trading

• +1 1

To work in cryptocurrency trading is little hard.you have to gather idea about it.gathering idea you can take help of Google and video tutorial.

• -1 1

Your post is about learning by doing, meaning train your self direct in market, use demo account for this purposes. Another way is try to join some trading competition and test your skill. In here you can get good experience and psychology about everything you need. Keep learning, stay focus and good luck to you.

13 hours ago, Tarek62 said:

Before starting cryptocurrency trading, there is a lot to know about trading.  You can start trading only if you have some idea about trading and if you start trading you will lose.

Yeah I agree with you so when you have no idea about trading and you start trading then there is no doubt that you will lose your all money.

Crypto market is risky and all need to be patient when trading. before starting trading need to make an account o a trusted exchange and they can use yobit exchange.

In my point of view I want to say something for begginers. In the crypto sector you can earn from a lot of ways. But trading is the best method to earn. But at first you have to learn it. You have to purchase paid videos to get a genuine knowledge about trading.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In trading you must first have the knowledge because knowledge is really what matter the most, and another thing dont be greedy in crypto and always invest what you can afford.

4 hours ago, Kamrul7639 said:

The cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. You have to work with a lot of caution and you have to be more diligent.You must have knowledge of trading.  Crypt will always support and invest you

before action in cryptocurrency make sure for analysis overall risk and ask from all proffesional people in crypto and getting more knowledge and then learn from all source likes in forum or so completed to learn we can starting to trading and getting experience for first .

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 4:03 PM, mustbizzy said:

Trading is a risky business no doubt and at the same time it is better you learn in a demo before you start

thats true trading is very risk before do that need get more lesson from all friends have a exprience from trading , so getting more lesson trading .

i think at the moment trading cryptocurrency lesson in more source we can found so its easy to learn trading now .

No matter how many guides we write novices will not learn, I think losing some deals makes you learn better than any how-to books because you will never make the same mistakes again Try yourself

Very infirmative for beginners like me. I have already registered in the yobit exchange but have not tried my hand in trading yet. Was i acquire the necessary funds to trade then I will start trading in bitcoins and altcoins to see the lay of the land. Im very optimistic in what the future holds so every little bit of information that i get from tutrials like this could go a long way.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 10/13/2019 at 6:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

There are lot of exchanges now where we can trade

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

Once recieve you can now start trading buy tokens you want,

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

You forgot to add some main things in trading/cryptocurrency trading.

Like what is:

- BullRun

- ATH (all time high)

- Chart

- Candle/s

- Pump/Dump

- ICO/IEO

- Deposit/Withdraw

- Fees

- Margin trading/Leverage

- Coins/Tokens

etc.

And you dont need Bitcoin to start trading with cryptocurrency, you can buy any coin or token and start with trading. Try next time (or edit your topic) to share as much information as possible or as you know, because this looks like you write "buy Bitcoin and start trading" and that does not explain anything.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It was very important topic for me because i was trying to start trading and exchanging through Cryptocurrency and this information will is very much helpful and alos its a great guidelines for me to carry my trading activities, thanks for sharing this information. 

Bitcoin is a coin from which people can benefit greatly. With these coins people can get many opportunities and thereby help in business. This coin can increase the price and then decrease. General Chat Chat LoungBut most people do not know the wealth of this coin