wasabiaki

How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

There are lot of exchanges now where we can trade

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

Once recieve you can now start trading buy tokens you want,

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

To do successful trades you need to know technical analysis. It is not a must but 99% of the traders use technical analysis.

So I suggest you to learn these terms before you start trading:

The Mayer Multiple

Moving averages

Relative Strength Index

The Puell Multiple

Golden/Death Cross

google these and learn what they mean. Maybe I'll create a guide for each of them. For now I only explained the Mayer Multiple which works for almost every situation.

1 hour ago, wasabiaki said:

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

Unlike the previous decade, people who have the desire to be trading cryptocurrencies can now do so because usually the minimum amount required is drastically minimized (this is also true with forex, commodities and even gold). We are actually entering at the era where democratization of access to different platforms is happening. The only thing is that we have to make sure that we have the skills even the basic ones before we jump into the waters. 

if i want to guides the new crypto traders first think i will give learn about the quality on crypto and then learn abou overall on techinical analysis so we can getting the basic on trader.

after overall is very welll lets starting to trader with a little amount fund you have.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:26 AM, 1millionClub said:

To do successful trades you need to know technical analysis. It is not a must but 99% of the traders use technical analysis.

The Mayer Multiple

Moving averages

Relative Strength Index

The Puell Multiple

Golden/Death Cross

google these and learn what they mean. Maybe I'll create a guide for each of them. For now I only explained the Mayer Multiple which works for almost every situation.

Thanks I will look into the Payer multiple. I;m a arbitrage trader but I want to learn how technical analysis work aswell so I can see easier the trends.

Can someone point out a guide on how to do arbit?..    i mean  it should be basic as buy cheap there sell high over there..  but its not .    What exchanges are good for this ,,   any advices in general .    I would be thankful!.   

Things about new traders never put everything in one.

Trade only what you could afford to loose.

When u are done with trading withdraw to cold wallet. 

Do not leave your coins at any exchange. 

And first thing of all be wise make your homework then trade. 

To learn trading you have to begin with a small amount that you risk to loose it,start with small exchange tradesatoshi for example to know how to place order and buy or sell some coins,then you can go to the big exchange with a big volume of trade like binance yobit huobi bittrex and more 

On 10/13/2019 at 6:26 AM, 1millionClub said:

The Mayer Multiple

Moving averages

Relative Strength Index

The Puell Multiple

Golden/Death Cross

Yes agree with every body have to educate her self and now with internet it's easy to do it,thanks for those suggestion,is you said put some guide of them specially Moving averages it's the most used.

for begginer first think you have a good mentality because is very important for want to as trader and then dont panic in situasion not good in trading . and always to learn with mentor.

5 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

Yes agree with every body have to educate her self and now with internet it's easy to do it,thanks for those suggestion,is you said put some guide of them specially Moving averages it's the most used.

Yeah Moving Averages are mostly the best choices to guess the market movements but don't forget that they are the lagging indicators. It is usually a better idea to support them with 1 or 2 other indicators. Also learning about fundamental analysis can be helpful too.

I just wrote an article about what you should know as a beginner trader, you can read my article here : 

I hope it can help you buddy!

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

There are many ways to guide a newbie to crypto trading. Let him start by Knowing much about crypto. Then the risk and volatility of the market. Then goes to the techniques that he can use to surpass in trading.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:39 PM, wasabiaki said:

AS you mention that in digital currency trading is easy but in my point of view in digital currency trading is more complicated as compared to traditional because of the market changes.

8 hours ago, 1millionClub said:

Yeah Moving Averages are mostly the best choices to guess the market movements but don't forget that they are the lagging indicators. It is usually a better idea to support them with 1 or 2 other indicators. Also learning about fundamental analysis can be helpful too.

Yes of course learn every think in life is good for every one 

On 10/13/2019 at 12:39 PM, wasabiaki said:

You're right trading is profitable but it depends how great at you in trading also depends on your knowledge and skills you need to invest some crypto and be patient always.

There are many tokens developed on top of the Ethereum platform like EOS, VeChain, OmiseGO, Binance Coin, Augur, Status and many more. Just go to the Coinmarketcap website and click on the “Tokens” tab. There are also a number of other platforms available for tokens to develop, such as Counterparty, Bitshares, Waves, Qtum, Nxt, Omni and NEO.

no matter how many guides we write newbies wont learn, i think losing few trades makes you learn better than any guide books because you wont make the same mistakes again.

As an amateur trader, i want to suggest an new comer to study the market analysis properly and ofcourse learn the basics that is the A,B,C of trading.

the most important thing for mining beginners is you must understand very well the rigors of the crypto world ...

Thanks for your information, but this is very short and without any images. It is hard to understand for a newbie, even I made a tutorial on twitter that need images to understand.

Try inserting some screenshots with this tutorial.

My services

I think you should always trade your tokens whenever the price is increasing. I think this is the right time to trade tokens so that we can gain more profits from selling it. And when the tokens have large supply in the market and in demand from the investors. 

when i must manuals the newest crypto dealers initial consider i am going to offer to understand the product quality about crypto and understand about total about technical examination thus we could having the simple about the dealer.
right after the total is quite well-enabled needs to dealer using a tiny sum finance you might have.

This is nice tips for who first time want trading, i should you guys who want start trading, use scalping mode its look easy set to time frame 1 min, trade with profit 2-10 sat 

7 minutes ago, moree4 said:

This is nice tips for who first time want trading, i should you guys who want start trading, use scalping mode its look easy set to time frame 1 min, trade with profit 2-10 sat 

Yes Short term trading is also a trading option, even if the return is small or low, you can still make a good profit while not risking your capital.