How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders - Page 6 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders

You need to learn the basics of trading once you decided to try trading.
You have to begin with a small amount that you risk to loose it,start with small exchange tradesatoshi for example to know how to place order and buy or sell some coins,then you can go to the big exchange with a big volume of trade
You need to gain your self from knowledge,strategies and techniques. 
And lastly have a patient and power to control your emotions.

I recommend that you watch YouTube videos and also do some online research as it will help you a lot so that you will take decisions that will not frustrate you. There be many online reviews that will help. 

I believe that first you need to start with a small amount.  So that it would not be offensive to lose it.  As you become more experienced, increase the amount.  And then decide for yourself.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

There are lot of exchanges now where we can trade

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

Once recieve you can now start trading buy tokens you want,

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

Any fool can make money and buy Shitcoins. Before entering the market, you need to at least familiarize yourself with the basics of trading and the psychology of the player.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 06.10.2020 at 06:48, candyguyyy said:

hi what is your advise about how much money as start for beginner till they gain experience about trading thanks

I suppose that's up to you as it is in any investment. No one knows your financial status. But as people said the amount shouldn't be ridiculous and, of course, double check companies and their backgrounds.

If you dont know anything about trading in crypto, but want to do it. At first time you can check trades of proffesional traders and copy it. Most of trading platforms accept copying of trades

Trading not easy you learn chart technical analysis some knowledge basis and you are lucky trading some fund this is risky work

• Useful or interesting 1

hello, if u want t ostart to trade, firstly you need to read something about it, after that you should practice on crypto forums and start to trade on minimal buys. After that u will get a result.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:48 AM, candyguyyy said:

hi what is your advise about how much money as start for beginner till they gain experience about trading thanks

I think you should start trading small amounts like $ 10 and then increase it if you are doing well. You may lose your money in the beginning, but over time this can become your main source of income.

• +5 1

I have been in several posts where they teach how to trade, I consider that all are beneficial for us who started in this, also I think that anyone with a desire to generate money and with perception in the market can generate money without being an expert in technical analysis

The best way to start trading  go to lose bord in any exchange so choose the more coin dumping you must do that just in the big platform 

Many factors must be borne in mind, first know what cryptocurrencies are all about, second to know that exchanges is feasible for those new traders, learn from indicators and how to use them to have a technical base and start traiding with some base and knowledge.

Hello. Tradig is not easy. But to achive success in trading you should learn and study everyday. Also you should ready to lose your money and time. If you going to be cryto trader do not stop learning. Because cryto trading is very difficult.

Can someone point out a guide on how to do arbit?..    i mean  it should be basic as buy cheap there sell high over there..  but its not .    What exchanges are good for this ,,   any advices in general .    I would be thankful!.   

Sufficient scientific and practical experience must be acquired to enter the world of trading because, as it is known, it is fraught with risks.

It's nice for all because even if we are newbie it's very important to some time learn more from other traders because we don't know everything we need more knowledge from other and others from us

It isn't really necessary for you to have bitcoins in order to start trading., You can have USDT and ETH because those coins are the ones that are widely accepted on most cryptocurrency exchange. Also, I agree that to those who wanted to trade, you should be very careful because cryptocurrency is too volatile and it could go down any minute.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is important question... We can start our crypto trading to watch yotube videos or search in other site there tell the system how to crypto trading...... We know that crypto trading is very profitable... So we should learned quickly..      

Trading is very risky, although I have not traded before but I saw it after making proper research lessons how risky trading can be. I will still have to be patient and work easily with ease to make things get rightly so that I will not have much to lose but to gain in trading. Yobit exchange will be good for that. 

Day by day crypto currency trading is popular,so thank you for helping all person to talk about it ,its very bnifitable.but its also risky so if new person to intersted to trading he need to learn analysis crypo currency market.

I need to learn all the important knowledge and information so that I cannot lose money trading without a strategy. Thank you very much for all these tutorials and tips on making a trade.

If we want to become the best trader we have knowledge the technical ideas . You need to know the multiple Mayer like moving averages relative strength index.  Try to learn on Google also about the trading. 

This is very simple and true explanation, and I think for all of us members here at Cryptotalk forum things are made easy for us to trade. We have our profits from the forum and we have Yobit exchange where we can perform all the exchanges we want with minimum fees. Things have never been this simple and easy.