How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders - Page 7 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders

This is helpful tutorial topic for all novice traders & I thank for your effort.Novice traders should acquire more trading related knowledge & then they should do trading to get benefits. I think members will benefit from your guides.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

There are lot of exchanges now where we can trade

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

Once recieve you can now start trading buy tokens you want,

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

Yeah you've said absolutely right that traditional trading is very difficult and online trading is easy but we should have much knowledge and experience to be successful in the online trade. Thank you so much for this post because this post has increased my knowledge about the crypto trade because I am a beginner and this post is very helpful for me. 

Before trading one must know about all the information .One must make sure Is the trading useful and profitable .The trading must be  secure make sure there is no risk of losing money .

Learning about trading on cryptocurrencies is not difficult but the time when we trade that time gave us tough time because at that time all are worried because at that time we bought any currency and when we want to sell that currency we will wait for good time the time at which the prices of currencies gonna be high. 

It is a good reason to foster about everything and make things go well life is all about the working and permutating and encouraging other people to a well planned area

Now technology change every thing specially trading before the technology arrival then the trading is so difficult and every one trading with fiscal things and assets now every thing become easy due to technology you can trade sitting anywhere of the world.

If you want to trade you must have an idea about trade you can never trade if you do not know anything about trade So you need to take the help of trade experts and learn from them how to trade then you can do trading.

Trading looks really easy because what will you do besides buy low and sell high? But the reality of trading isn't really like that and it is much more complicated than it looks like. There are a lot of things that you should study and you should have a lot of experience trading, and you could do that by trying trials on exchanges.

I would like to do trading. But i have no skills to do trading. So start reading articles watch videos of trading getting knowledge from senior then i should try. If i start this with out knowledge then may be i lose all my money so firstly i get knowledge. Everyone should try to learn trading and then start trading. 

For trading crypto currency we should perfectly know the rules and regulations of crypto trading .we should not do hurry in any investment. 

We should make money management and should make profits.

before start trading newbie have knowledge about trading he should first study and search about trading if he have little knowledge about trading he can start trading at this platform this platform is best for new users its provide full facilities and taught about trading many things 

For trading you must have patience because there are many apps and downs in currency trading 

First of all there are so much exchangers platform 

But trustfull platform are really less in numbers 

Some platform like Yobit etc

I must advice you to know about exchanges and their rules and regulations 

Invest in that platform which is a secure and good reputation forum and whose transaction is not delayed 

To get a business you have to start with a small amount and consider it risky, start an ecstasy business to buy an order and explore or sell it, then you can buy in large quantities. Can you go to the stock exchange? Businesses like Binance Ubunthubby Beatrix and more

To master exchanging you need to begin with a negligible sum that you danger to free it,start with little trade, to realize how to put request and purchase or sell some coins,then you can go to the enormous trade with a major volume of exchange like binance yobit huobi bittrex, etc

On 1/9/2021 at 7:20 PM, Nelson Carreiro said:

You have to begin with a small amount that you risk to loose it,start with small exchange tradesatoshi for example to know how to place order and buy or sell some coins,then you can go to the big exchange with a big volume of trade
You need to gain your self from knowledge,strategies and techniques

@Nelson CarreiroCarreiro you are right. There are many traders that start with a very big amount, and within few days all lost. It is good to practice trading with just small amount. Then after more has been known and someone has become expert, he can be increasing the amount. 

11 hours ago, OR.HD said:

In my opinion its good to learn how to trade before start anything,  Crypto trading itself the riskiest job. If you invest the larger amounts in the very first stage there are no guarantee of getting profit or losing.

I though gambling is the riskiest before, but I have learnt lessons from trading, trading is very difficult, even than gambling. Both are very addictive and needs discipline because it can make someone greedy and be impatient and lose more than expected. 

As I am new here so I don't know how to start trading or how to guide about trading but I want to learn about it and I think that like me every beginner will be thankful for whom who will start trading guide for the beginner.

The knowledge you have provided is very beneficial for new traders 

I must advice you if you want to invest in Cryptocurency trading 

You must have to collect complete details and then try to check tactics and you should do analysis that which Cryptocurency price and value is going higher with the passage of time 

If you have good investment you should be wisely invest it on trading platform 

I must suggest long term investment because it will more profitable

For you start trading, you must learn basic things about the trade you want to do such as the techniques that are required to be successful.

if you want to start working on this.. or something else.. you must have to make your mantel lavel like that and it is also easy for biggners

Thank you very much for this knowledge. It was really helpful cos I'm newbie and ready to start trading but i have little knowledge on it but with this update I'm grateful 

Thank you very much for all these guidelines and trading tips. I am waiting to trade. I need to learn all the important knowledge and information so that I do not lose money for business without strategyThanks for the info, I'm new to the business. I want to try to figure out how to trade but I am afraid of losing my money. I don't have much knowledge about trading, so I look and read some articles on trading, so hopefully very seasonal I try to trade. Thanks for this information, I'm new to business. I want to try to figure out how to trade but I am afraid of losing my money. I don't have much knowledge about trading, so I look and read some articles on trading, so hopefully very seasonally I try to tradeThanks for the info, I'm new to the business. I want to try to figure out how to trade but I am afraid of losing my money. I don't have much knowledge about trading, so I look and read some articles on trading, so hopefully very seasonally I try to tradeYou can do more, but small businesses or day trades can pay as long as you say, as you said, you have market dominance and the daily currency situation you are dealing with. Will discuss

• +4 1

In trading you must first have the knowledge before diving in crypto trading, because without knowledge you wont progress and earn anything.Trading is profitable but if you want to start a trade you must first have enough knowledge about crypto.Then you want to do such as the techniques that are required to be successful.

In trading you must first have the knowledge before diving in crypto trading, because without knowledge you wont progress and earn anything.Trading is profitable but if you want to start a trade you must first have enough knowledge about crypto.Then you want to do such as the techniques that are required to be successful.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Before trading on any coin every  trader must need to be sure that the coin Will  get good investor soon on it..  Such as you can see pbr coin which is connected  with polkdot coin..  Though  the project  is new but trader  earned  a huge amount as the price  pump  to 19 cents  from 4 cents..

• +3 1

First of all you want to guide that how you earn money e and no you work in crypto and withdraw your money in your accounts that no one can get from practice tutorial this is a very helpful for us for that how we can earn money a practice safe and with our money not the best website for earning money we can earn money 3000

• +1 1