How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wasabiaki

How to start trading Guides for new crypto Traders

yes saving agree beginners should start trading with small amount of money and they should never put all of their money on trading.all of traders should  stop loss and target in their trades.

The guidance to new crypto user is to start trading is to comment contractive and after the 100 comments  the earning start and this is the Great opportunity the responsibility of crypto user to do not comment unnessary the crypto talk has clearly mentioned and it not should lengthy it not should be less than 100 character 

Yes.Really trading is not any easy work.But once you know all about it,you will be able to make profit in a big amount.And choosing a trading site is also important.You need to always use a trusted exchange,because lots of fake exchange is available.Thanks for your nice post.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

Actually a better chance is that trading will make you more poor, still there are ways to profit and reduce risk . Although as you said no matter how much we reduce the risk, there is always a good chance that we will still lose with our trades, so we don't need to invest too much, just the minimum that we won't ming losing.

On 5/23/2020 at 2:31 AM, ethan1751 said:

If you don't have basic knowledge, we will just lose our money.

Trading is not only about having basically knowledge, I is also about having experience about trading. Although basic knowledge will be first but patience and experience are required to make profit and in order not to lose. 

On 5/23/2020 at 4:31 AM, ethan1751 said:

knowledge is indeed a basic thing that must be possessed before trading. At least that can make you start trading. Because, the risk in trading is very high. If you don't have basic knowledge, we will just lose our money.

This is completely true, knowledge is the basis of everything, not only in Crypto, but in everything in life, in order to be successful in anything you must have sufficient information about it, as well as trading in order to be successful you must know everything about trading.

You need to learn the basics of trading once you decided to try trading. You need to gain your self from knowledge,strategies and techniques about trading. Choose a trust trading platform and decide what coin you will use as your asset in trading. And lastly have a patient and power to control your emotions.

For a newbie in trading one of the fundamentals thing you need to know is that before you trade make sure you learn it first don't jump into trading without sufficient knowledge about it.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:52 PM, JohanDonne said:

Instead of going to any exchange that asks for KYC and you need to do certain tasks before you can start trading or there are certain restrictions on the platform you can go for yobit, it is far better as you can make account and deposit money and start trading within minutes.

No kyc needed exchanges are many, yobit for example make use of only email and you can get a anonymous email for that, some other exchanges like komodo, bsiq and many others require not verification. 

We are beginner's in trading then we must have some qualities, like control emotions and Patience's because without these qualities we can't success in trading, sometimes we invest coins prices decrease then we feels what's happen next, and what should we do when price drops more  in this confusion so many investors sell their coins in low prices, so in this condition we need to control our emotions and show some patience to wait the prices increase, this type qualities we improve then we became good traders.

• +2 1

There are many fake exchanges so we should be more careful to not lose our money with them. When i need to join any exchange i will find it in coinmarketcap or coingecko and review it first, and next process will follow.

I don't think it's good to recommend trading directly for new people. The procedure you have mentioned is correct but for trading you need to know too much information about it. That includes technical analysis and market tracking and learning about platform and so kn. So be sure to know the risks involved and after your own research you can go for trading. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

To become a professional trader you must first get experience with little things. Check the market value the market value don't remains the same

So it's a risky. For a beginner it's a different kind of opportunity.

If you want to be a good trader you will need to learn how analyze the market and read the charts to predict the price, as a beginner you should start with small funds you can afford losing it.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 10/13/2019 at 7:26 AM, 1millionClub said:

To do successful trades you need to know technical analysis. It is not a must but 99% of the traders use technical analysis.

So I suggest you to learn these terms before you start trading:

The Mayer Multiple

Moving averages

Relative Strength Index

The Puell Multiple

Golden/Death Cross

google these and learn what they mean. Maybe I'll create a guide for each of them. For now I only explained the Mayer Multiple which works for almost every situation.

And the important thing is that you must trading in trusted exchanges and don't enter one trade order with all your money. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:39 PM, wasabiaki said:

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

There are lot of exchanges now where we can trade

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

Once recieve you can now start trading buy tokens you want,

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

To start you must first have a good capital in case you have losses at the beginning, then get a good exchange for the exchange of foreign exchange as yobit.net and after that, advise you with videos of experts in the field.

• +5 1

Start from a consolidated base, from the forex market itself, explaining its particularities one by one. Make a program that goes from the simple to the complex. Many tutorials already start in the complex part of the matter, ignoring that many do not know the subject at all and are ignorant of issues that they already take for granted. In my case the start was quite slow, but overwhelming and I am still learning. I really like the courses that are focused on the student learning and internalizing and not on youtube views or pdf downloads.
Perhaps later in the course, join all the students with demo accounts and begin to analyze one by one what the behavior would be in different situations.
Greetings.

Start for talks about patience. Newbies in trading think when they'll buy some coin that should start pumping instantly. That's not the case in trading. In trading you have to be very patient.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

Traditional trading is difficult, but in digital currency its easy to learn to trade, small amounts can do as long as we can enter a minimum amount for exchanges

First you have to register to a certain trading exchanges, signup and complete the requirement I advice you to make sure secure the account this is for your protection, at the same time,

Next you need bitcoin , this is what is use to buy tokens in most exchanges , make sure that the address is correct or else your money will be lost, wait for a few minutes or hour depending on transactions mostly its less an hour or so

note trading can make you rich but also a bad thing since you have to invest make sure you are willing to take a risk because its a risky business

A lot of the exchanges have demo accounts that allow you to practice before you invest real money. I am aware that putting real money at risk is not the same, but at least you will have an idea of how things work.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

I do not recommend trading for beginners and in general for everyone. Trading is more like roulette. Better to be a turtle investing than a hare that will die of a heart attack :kekw:

in the event that I need to guides the new crypto merchants first figure I will give find out about the quality on crypto and afterward learn abou generally speaking on techinical examination so we can getting the fundamental on broker. 

after in general is very welll lets beginning to dealer with a little sum finance you have. 

To pick up exchanging you need in any case a limited quantity that you danger to free it,start with little trade tradesatoshi for instance to realize how to put request and purchase or sell some coins,then you can go to the large trade with a major volume of exchange like binance yobit huobi bittrex and then some

My friend taught me this, in trading you must overcome your fear on who'm you are dealing with. because most people who get started by fear, will most likely lose their focus and will end up in losing or at worse you might depressed because of the money you lost. 

On 10/13/2019 at 6:39 AM, wasabiaki said:

In your guide, you pay attention to extremely important matters. I also started my adventure with cryptocurrency trading. I think cryptocurrencies are much better than the forex market, which is even more risky.

• +3 1

I found this topic pretty useful for myself as I'm sort of a new guy in this whole trading thing. Best regards to all the old forum members.