Guaranteed 100% profit - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Guaranteed 100% profit

There is no such thing as 100% profit... please.
Whoever says this is not honest or he is ignorant about it. Sounds to me like those 100% scam deals.
The re is only high or low probability

I bought some of this currency but its big drop from 17$ to 4.60$ caused me some concern
Do you think it will rise again after the correction or will it die?

yes off course i am agree with you that sex coin will give good profit to its holders, it is growing day by day and its price is little bit up now, in the next month it will give you 100% profit easily, i also have some coins.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/13/2019 at 7:08 AM, fun hung said:

For the novice brothers watch the currency SEX where good and big profits only need patience and the time of entry into the purchase of watch out you can buy in 5300 or less and wait for the correction and congratulations you profit

Have you proven it and have received 100% profit? if so, then surely many people believe, but if you are still in the stage of sharing information, there are still many who doubt.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:12 AM, jumail said:

How can you be sure to give a 100% guarantee? please strengthen your conclusions with your analysis. Because we know that cryptocurrency is very volatile, if the timing we take is not right then it will end in vain.

This true, thanks for your point here, we can't say about any thing is guaranteed unless we tried it or at least we know had a successful experiment with it, this kind of promises can make you untrusted

I think you are giving false analysis to everyone here because you are not providing the basis or evidence for that and no one can really guarantee we will profit

As long as the price drops on SEX and it is a very good time to buy at a low price. I think the price will fall further. The pump depends on the entry of a major investor. 

Just now, bliznec said:

As long as the price drops on SEX and it is a very good time to buy at a low price. I think the price will fall further. The pump depends on the entry of a major investor. 

I think if you buy bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin in the down market it will be more profitable for you because these coins have bright future. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I don't know why you guarantee 100% profit on this coin. It's an old coins and has a low trading volume. This coin is always become a victims from trading signal and trading bots. So its price is always pump, but it's just temporary. It Will go down again in a few hours.

37 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

I think if you buy bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin in the down market it will be more profitable for you because these coins have bright future. 

I am of the opinion of buying cryptocurrencies that are in the top 10 in terms of trading volumes. SEX is an example where the price falls. 

On 10/13/2019 at 6:08 AM, fun hung said:

For the novice brothers watch the currency SEX where good and big profits only need patience and the time of entry into the purchase of watch out you can buy in 5300 or less and wait for the correction and congratulations you profit

I think people don't want to keep the price of any new coin normal. they always got panicked and sell rapidly or buy rapidly. so the price reaches sky on morning and crushed on soil in evening😆

Bengali?

View this Topic

It's not profitable all the time, whether it's sex coins or the other hand, the market is currently falling sharply. Prices are not comfortable for a better exchange while waiting for the start of the year 2020.

We can't really control the movement of the market. I can't see a proof that it is indeed a 100% profit. The prices has always been volatile and it could go down sometimes. Because I believe there is no such thing as guaranteed in crypto.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:12 AM, jumail said:

How can you be sure to give a 100% guarantee? please strengthen your conclusions with your analysis. Because we know that cryptocurrency is very volatile, if the timing we take is not right then it will end in vain.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:08 AM, fun hung said:

I can't put 100% guarantee in those tokens they are really risk if you buy and trade with them because they only need timing when do trading

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

One hundred percent guarantee never happens, otherwise we would all have become millionaires for a long time, there is still a chance to lose all the money that has invested. (If the price collapses)

On 12/4/2019 at 1:15 PM, myaccount1 said:

Every one knows that this is what they supposed to do but nowadays everyone wants to be rich quick and they do these 100% guaranteed things whilw yoi can trade morw on your own and make much more money.

We'll that's try for almost every new coin goes up and down very quickly and it's a good chance to make some profit. You just have to watch the price very attentively 

SEX coin is so volatile like others. And if you see the past six months data, this price of this coin is decreasing gradually. So there if anyone think to hold this coin for long term they have the less chance to earn 100% profit. But for short time you can hardly earn 10% profit. 10% is not bad at all. You can buy some SEX coins at down payment.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293