How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:39 PM, Goodcoin said:

All I know for now is that to download wallet with good reputation is the best. Mycelium and coinbase are mobile wallets with good reputation.

I think coinbase will be the best choice for all. mainly the wallet is highly secured an anyone can access this wallet very easily if he not much experienced.

6 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

Choosing the best cryptocurrency wallet one has to know its full benefits and reputation for quality I hope that the best digital wallet has more security for the wallet.

Yes right to more secure is the principle think that you choose for your wallet, coinbase blockchain wallet us the best in my opinion in this case never have any problems with them

Coinbase Wallet is a good cryptocurrency wallet with great future features. Although the digital currencies that it supports are somewhat limited, it is not only very easy to use, but also the most safe to use any wallet that we have tested.

You can compare wallet as some condition. Such as Security, User interface, supported coins and some other reason. Or you can conpare by types of wallets . Thats include web wallet, software wallet, paper wallet, and hardware wallet. Compare and research to chose best  wallet.

you are eigh half of my money is usdt in exchange they are all wallet to me 😂❤.

i just move the couns if i want paper money. i am so lazy to do alot of stuff here..

not all the wallet can save Bitcoin or ETH or even tron. every wallet have its own features..

Also the fees different from wallet to other and the feature different for user..

On 10/13/2019 at 12:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Me too I have the same issues picking the right and best wallets to store my coins I will also welcome ideas too thanks in advance

I think that e-wallets will be better than keeping them on the exchange site, it will be safer, your money will be more secure, and it will be difficult on the web for you.

It truly relies upon what you need on a specific wallet however for me you ought to organize the security and the solace of the wallet. Security, since we need our cash to be verified, so we wouldn't lose our assets and solace, so we can't be confounded on the most proficient method to utilize it. 

Ypu can utilize it exceptionally simple

In Playstore there. If you are looking for more and check better for your own security too because it will help you for your future transactions. It is much better to choose which is legit and can be used and easy for you. 

Hmmm , it depend on how and why you need the wallet search about if it secured as Trust wallet or Blockchain or fast in use also low fee...

7 minutes ago, procri said:
Just now, pamer said:

Yes, the believe pockets can be downloaded to the playstore. And to my information this may be the reputable binance pockets.

I selecting exceptional crypto pockets perusing their survey , customer ,interface and first rate rating.I generally see any awful remark in any crypto wallet.

In any crypto wallet, there are definitely bad comments. I do not know these people why make bad comments. Even though what they complain about is something normal. But in your way, it is a good way in my opinion to choose the best.

I don't like using e-wallet apps, or I haven't found one that's right for me. I prefer electronic wallets much, coinbase is the best

On 2/3/2020 at 12:31 PM, Matchblower said:
On 2/3/2020 at 11:56 AM, Man said:

In any crypto wallet, there are definitely bad comments. I do not know these people why make bad comments. Even though what they complain about is something normal. But in your way, it is a good way in my opinion to choose the best.

It is better to tell all the hitches that happen in any wallet, whether it is normal or not is for other people to decide in which to choose

That's good for the development team. In order to improve, at least we support by giving 5 stars in the Playstore. With that we give encouragement to the development team.

One can download any wallet with high rating and good reviews. To be more specific one may use the wallets which are popular among people using crypto

Big money's afraid to leave their money on the trade. 
For fear of breaching the exchange. 
The wallet's safer. 
You can pick out any wallet, provided you download it from the official wallet site. 
The governor is almost the same in terms of fees. there's no big difference.

That requires information on what your currency is, now there are many ways to access the best apps.

Holding coin in wallet is more security than hold it in your exchange account. To use the best wallet you should use the most security wallet with small sending fee.

To choose right wallet for storing your crypto coins you should see the ratings and reviews of the different wallets and while seeing it you will be able to consider any one of them as the best one or you can also choose it from the users response, don't trust any wallets it can be scam also.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

In the world of cryptocurrencies, your mobile phone, your hard drive or removable storage becomes the bank vault. That is what decentralization has done. By cutting out the middle man (banks and governments), crypto has made people stronger, but this all comes at a risk. In every transaction in Bitcoin, there's always a transaction fee, and I think transaction fees can go up and down, it depends. In terms of speed, Bitcoin has the fastest transaction speed in the crypto world.

You need to choose the wallet that is supported by the home country you are residing , this is the most important just in case you want to withdraw it and make it fiat money. Secondly you need to check the withdrawal fees if it is lower than others. Also make sure it has high security method before logging in.

Holding a crypto on the site that you are earning it could be dangerous in case your log in details are compromised and someone manages to withdraw all your hard earned crypto. A wallet is best to avoid this. I would suggest Bitpay. It is good user friendly and has good security. Also you can exchange your crypto for gift cards as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think it depends on you. You can search for applications in the designated store for currencies and you can view what is published by those interested in the applications you want

Actually I think at first you need research about this wallet. Then if you see this wallet reputation is good then you can used this wallet