How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

I think that the wallet is more reliable than the platforms, it allows us to store money inside it for very long periods of time, so if you want a wallet you have to choose a wallet that has a very high security system in addition to low withdrawal fees and an easy-to-use interface these are the most important things to choose the appropriate wallet for use

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2019 at 1:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Hello. I suggest you to install Atomic Wallet and Trust Wallet. They are "non-custodial" wallets. With these 2 wallets, you will be able to manage all your differents coins and tokens.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/5/2020 at 8:30 PM, Rebecka Nordin said:

There are many wallet but my opinion is coinbase wallet in crypto mobile app.coinbase wallet is very safe and secure wallet. Many people use coinbase wallet. I use coinbase wallet. So l recommend coinbase wallet is very good app for crypto 

I also chose the coinbase wallet because it was easier to use and safer. In addition, there are no transaction fees between coinbase users. The other wallet I chose is a wallet from blockchain.com.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Well, some time recently picking a wallet, you should consider how you expected to utilize it. Do you would like a wallet for regular utilize or fair buying and holding the computerized cash for an venture? Do you arrange to utilize a few monetary standards or one single cash? Do you require get to to your computerized wallet from anyplace or as it were from domestic? Take some time to survey your requirements and after that select the foremost reasonable wallet for you.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, hunasaloow said:

Each coin has its own wallet. For example, I like Electrum for Bitcoin. And, we should not rely on third-party applications. So we should use the official wallet. I choose the best wallet to use by means of how many users have used it and what feedback is provided for that wallet. If there are many users and it has good feedback, then I will also use it.

What do you mean by a third party application? Electrum also included applications made by third parties. If you want to use an original bitcoin wallet then use Bitcoin core.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Using the apps is best over using their sites. One thing is that we can use app easily and other main thing is Apps work fastly over the websites.And third thing is that Apps is secure here you can't be hacked. 

I do not think that it is good to use applications that provide a random wallet, not all of them are safe and may be a fraud, so you should be careful and try the wallet after ascertaining it through monitoring sites that

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/13/2020 at 2:06 AM, Beiber.m said:

I can suggest you to use coinbase or yobit wallet... These wallets are really good.. It's really secure and safe.. You can hold your crypto here blindly....

What you are talking about can be proven by having 2fa (two-step verification) on yobit, this is good and not easily hacked. when logging in we have to enter the numbers according to google auth.

Well according to me and my experience with several wallets i can say all them were excellent and user interface was friendly the main difference comes in its fee , blockchain has the lowest trading fee.

If you want to choose crypto wallet apps you must have a good and basic idea's about it. First off all you should check which wallet's is fast exchange and which is trusted. Then all choice up to you.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Even the exchanging platforms they are recommendind their users to do not storing their cryptocurrencies to the exchange if they are not able to trade, because its too easy to get hacked on exchange more than in the wallet.

so if your going to ask me a question that how to choose a bitcoin wallet i will answer it base on my own experience you need to compare each bitcoin wallet you jusy need to seek for its review so that you can easily to pick whay bitcoing wallet suits to you as simple as that.

The easy method to find a good wallet its to ask the experts through different ways like contact them through their accounts in forums like this or in social networks. But you can also start a topic here in the forum and ask anything about any type of wallet that you need and many of them will be suggested for you.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best way to choose a wallet app is by consulting the experts or going for popular wallets and avoid new unknown wallets because there are many scam wallets on play store.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:53 AM, cheewy said:

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Try Coinomi, coin base and any other wallets that trusted by the most of people in cryptoworld. 

Do some background check or user opinion about wallet for you to know if they are safe or not. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Jo] The encryption wallet is more secure than the exchange sites because the exchange site can be closed at any time and then all your money will be lost but the wallet always remains and it has a strong security system that prevents the theft of money

You need to take the time-tested applications that are installed on the mobile devices of your phone. For example, a blockchain wallet, time-tested. 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:23 AM, cheewy said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Don't get confused my dear friend. We all are here just to help you. If you take my personal opinion you can go for the coinbase wallet. Or you can count the replies on your post about the coinbase and Blockchain wallet. 

It's not much of a hectic job to choose the best crypto wallets, cause you can get reviews of any wallets online, and get some information from it, also if you are smartphone user, and would like to have a cryptowallet app, there's hundred's of trusted wallets in playstore(android) or appstore(OS), depending on your mobile platform. You can also see reviews form Playstore/Appstore, before downloading any specific crypto wallet app, better go with the highest rating wallet with positive reviews.

hello my friend..if you want use an app like wallet use app for famous wallet like cryptonator or coinbase those i think is the best wallets for now maybe there are more but i do not know him..

For security, it is hardware wallet for conveniences also, but for online transactions, online wallets are better and I prefer trust or coinomi. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think a wallet is best depending on the  features. A wallet should be easy to use and safe to storecryptocurrencies. I personally use coinbase wallet. The wallet supports upto 100+ cryptocurrencies to be stored. The trading process is also so easy in this wallet. And also you can transfer  your currencies from any wallet using only email address. So This features defies a wallet good or bad for a user. 

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

Blockchain is the best online wallet to store limited currencies but if you are searching for a wallet which supports multicurrencies, I recommend you to choose either Atomic or Trust wallet. These both are the excellent wallets with the very high stability. 

I like the atomic wallet, it has private keys, support multiple cryptocurrencies, can be used in any country, it has a seed phrase, it even support the ethereum tokens. 

benefits of using wallet instead of cryptocurrency exchange is that our money is safe in wallet but in exchange there is a risk of getting hacked we have seen so many exchange get hacked and money also gone 

realizing which typically Bitcoin budget to decide on might be the main step-up gaining knowledge of to be a Bitcoin customer. As you are normally funding sources inner Bitcoin, selecting the maximum suitable finances can be an important level wherein must no longer be acquired casually. You ought to choose the price range concerning meet your needs.