cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I recommend you to these awesome crypto currency wallet and exchange that airdropping some coins for registering and holding on the wallet. 

Coinbase : Earn 1.25% USDC Coin (USDC) for holding here, But i think US costumers only. 
Trust Wallet: Earn interest daily by staking your coins 

Edited by cryptokram
  • Useful or interesting 1

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

14 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I recommend you to these awesome crypto currency wallet and exchange that airdropping some coins for registering and holding on the wallet. 

Coinbase : Earn 1.25% USDC Coin (USDC) for holding here, But i think US costumers only. 
Trust Wallet: Earn interest daily by staking your coins 

I believe Trust wallet are on mobile phones right? and for the staking you mentioned this does not mean your phone has to be online too right? 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

go to app stor and see the rates and what people are saying about the wallet , and then go to there telegram channel and do the same .

It depends on which coin(s) you want to store, in general you should go through

* Rating (on Google play & app store) and reviews (on YouTube ) done by other users.

* Features and parameters (key storing, antivirus system...)of the chosen app.

* why note bonus /gifts 

It depends on what u want. For purpose of trading is better u keep your coins on exchange except u want to keep for future use, transactions fee are relatively low on exchange than blockchain 

10 hours ago, Nicecrypto said:

I believe Trust wallet are on mobile phones right? and for the staking you mentioned this does not mean your phone has to be online too right? 

Yes, the trust wallet will be downloaded to the playstore. And to my knowledge this is the official binance wallet.

And for Coinbase yes, you do not have to be online to earn coins on coinbase. All you have to do is hold the coins and wait for the percentage of rewards that the coinbase will give you.

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

12 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

go to app stor and see the rates and what people are saying about the wallet , and then go to there telegram channel and do the same .

thats really better method 

It depends on what u want. For purpose of trading is better u keep your coins on exchange except u want to keep for future use, transactions fee are relatively low on exchange than blockchain... 

I choosing best crypto wallet reading their review , user ,interface and good ranking.I mostly see any bad comment in any crypto wallet.

I felt mislead by the title by the way, coinbase is out there for a long time and is trusted. Both keeping your cryptos and trading it to the outside market. 

You can search for playstore but for me much better if you search more and check it better for you own safety too because it will help you to your future transactions. Much better to choose that is legit and usable and easy to you. You should check it because your coin is on that wallet better to choose that really satisfying.

The mos important thing is to look for wallets that are safe and trusted to use. After you make a list of trusted wallets, you test each one of them and choose wich one you like the most to use depending on your preferences

On imtoken 2.0 there any airdrop each month if I'm not wrong, but just little token they drop for user, and X Wallet they give npxs everyday for user you can on the app

best crypto wallet is secure and friendly to use. and we must try and choose better one.i can said this one is good but you didnt like system or layout

Basically I select any cryoto wallet apps using the ratings. Google apps are usually measured by ratings and the user comments. Though it is not actually measurement system but it has a great effect on choosing wallet apps. 

Do you know brave is the most crypto friendly browser. There are millions of crypto users only use brave browser because of their security. There are no other browser as secured as brave browser.

Source: https://brave.com/zbm957

Try to use official wallets all the time. Don't depend on any third party wallet to store your coins. Some people are suggesting coinbase which is in reality an exchange and a third party. Better you avoid any kind of web wallet, you know these are very risky.

For BTC, use Electrum.

For other coins, you can use respective wallet or hardware wallet which is very much recommended all the time. Investing on a Hardware wallet is very much important if you are holding crypto ~$1000.

You should have a bitcoin wallet in your desktop and don't put all the bitcoins or your money in online wallet because they are not worth it to trust. Just download electrum desktop wallet because it is the best wallet for me and i use it for more than 2 years and i don't even encountered any problem with that so i think that is the best wallet.

I used electrum, but recently I moved moved all over Bittrex, on Bittrex I can trade and make a profit, the transaction fee is also reasonable when I want to sell BTC.

Edited by fogacaca

Definitely Electrum. It has a very user friendly UI and it has much of the controls that I need, without confusing me. It shows me intermediate features, which I really need and appreciate, and I really think some of the experienced settings in some other wallets may be overwhelming for beginners.

Just now, anapaulacx said:

Definitely Electrum. It has a very user friendly UI and it has much of the controls that I need, without confusing me. It shows me intermediate features, which I really need and appreciate, and I really think some of the experienced settings in some other wallets may be overwhelming for beginners.

I think electrum is a good choice. I also recommend the offline wallet and bitcoin-core itself as an option. You can choose it. they're all good and I think it's pretty safe as a bitcoin wallet.

I'm not for so long time here, so it was interesting for me to hear your suggestions and ideas. I use Blockchain.info, but many people are saying that it is not so good. I see that they began to work with Etherum as well and I think it is very progressive and I don't see any minus in this wallet.

Genesis is the main wallet I use for the general transactions of mine. It has a very nice interface and is very userfriendly. But when I get more and more money into my wallet I might consider moving to a hardware wallet. Perhaps a trezor or a keepkey. I have read a lot of good things about both.

First of all you shouldn't store bitcoins online as no one knows when the website would get hacked or can run away with your bitcoins.

I use electrum wallet on my pc which is quiet easy to setup anduse.

For Lightweight wallets I recommend Electrum, even if it could be improved.
But if you are not afraid to download the whole blockchain, I think Bitcoin Core is still the best one.