How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

Of course we need a wallet in which to store our currencies and we cannot keep our currencies on the platform and we must choose a safe and easy to use wallet such as a block chain wallet

You can choose best wallet for your assets. I suggest you to use only three wallets for your assets and these mentioned under below

1) Blockchain Wallet

2)Coinbase Wallet

3) And Trust Wallet (For Token Distribution)

The above mentioned wallets are more secure and safe for your assets. 

For me the mostly best wallets that's I always reccomending to the cryptocurrencies users is coinomi mobile wallet and the blockchain chain mobile app wallet

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Actually there are many wallet available here. But we need find real wallet. Coinbase wallet and Blockchain wallet is the best crypto wallet

The best wallets must be safe and easy to access. Convenience is one of the things to consider. The countries it support and their trading and withdrawal fees are needed to be known. 

I don't suppose that cellular wallets are excellent spacially wallets that came from unknown resources, I opt to download wallets from a famous sites that gives low fees low minimal for deposit and withdraw

Read reviews of wallet and search about wallet in youtube and socalmedia then choose.personally I using blockchain wallet for hold balance.

On 17.02.2020 at 05:09, sportupsder said:

Best Cryptocurrency Wallet: Cryptocurrency Wallets – A Profile. Mycelium. Mycelium is a mobile bitcoin wallet app that's really easy to use and convenient. Cryptonator. Cryptonator is a really easy and secure cryptocurrency wallet app. Copay. Copay was developed by Bitpay and this has made it incredibly popular.

Fine crypto pockets is steady and alluring to make use of. And we must attempt and choose way better one.I can stated this one is sweet but you didnt like framework or format

On 18.02.2020 at 05:05, Leali said:

You can easily discover which crypto wallet app is most commonly used in the Google Play Store.

Do you have any idea what you're speaking approximately? Without Equipment like Record Nano, no different wallet calls for any project. I do no longer understand what you are speaking round. Wallet which bolsters multicoins are probable to be hot wallet as well as controlled by using 3rd party that's extraordinarily unsafe.

I think another thing to consider before choosing an app, is the security of the app and if it supports the particular crypto currency you want to trade..

I use 2 crypto wallets namely the blockchain wallet to trade between other exchanges and the Trezor T hardware wallet to store private crypto and store private keys. So I did not save all my finances in one wallet that reminded me to prevent theft and loss at any time.

Well there are a lot of crypto wallets it's just that there features have differences and how the security feature that is more secure, in my country we have a wallet that supported by them and can be used in some transaction, you just need to find best wallet that will suit to your crypto to be safe. 

Welcome with me
The best paper wallets, over application wallets
It is not necessary to keep the balance from encryption on the trading platforms, because the platforms are vulnerable to hackers
The balance must be transferred to a safe wallet

Exchange services like Coinbase are not wallets (although I do like Coinbase, and in fact the pro service actually doesn't charge normal gas fees to transfer out).

That said, a primary criteria is that ANY "wallet" that charges you a fee other than the "gas" fee (network charge to miners to send the crypto) then it's not a wallet and should be avoided.  Exchanges charge fees because they perform a service, but they are NOT wallets.  A number of apps and services purport to be wallets but they charge a fee (that they keep) to get your funds out.  That's a huge red flag and you should avoid that "wallet".

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

you need to choose by searching info about the wallet on internet, and those are the only 2 things you need to search:

- if it a custodial wallet or not, you are searching for a non custodial wallet so you own your money

- you need also to find if it is a trusted wallet made by a trusted company or not, of course you are searching for a trusted one.

Para elegir cualquier billetera, le recomiendo que vea las tasas de depósito y retiro, para que pueda elegir la que sea más rentable para usted, lo mismo se aplica cuando elige un intercambio.

My friend I have no more much knowledge about the best one but surely I will inform you i have my expert friends who are using these for many times actually I am new here so that's why.

Well as i know that there are many wallet is available here in crypto but i like to crypto in coinbase wallet. Many people here like many wallet. Best crypto wallet i support on coinbas wallet. I think people know which is best wallet app   

On 13.10.2019 at 02:53, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I , when i choose my wallet, i search alot on google about fees and differnt thngs, but the most important thing is safety, so i choose blockchain wallet, and it can convert the coin to $or to euro, it is easy to deal with

It depends on which coin(s) you want to store, in general you should go through : 

* Rating (on Google play & app store) and reviews (on YouTube ) done by other users.

* Features and parameters (key storing, antivirus system...)of the chosen app.

* why note bonus /gifts 

To choose the best crypto currency wallet first make sure which crypto currency are you planning to store. If the cryptocurrency you hold is already valuable and the reputed in the market, you can choose reputed online or offline wallet to store crypto. 

I advice you to choose your best wallet.. and this depends on which coins would you like to use and the prices of fees which you would pay for the transactions

The advantage of having your wallet or your currency's currency assets instead of exchanges is for security reasons and the fees you will pay when sending coins.

Many crypto Wallet available with many interest feature .Houbi, Trust Wallet, my Ether Wallet, Atomic Wallet e.t.c available in this market. Houbi Wallet connect houbi exchange and staking reward provide.