How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

First of all, what do you need a wallet for? If you want to exchange cryptocurrencies, use exchanges instead. If it is for investment, then I do not advise you to throw it into the exchanges. Second, how much capital do you need to keep? If you need to keep most of your capital in the crypt, buy hardware wallet. If the amount is small, you can store it on hot wallets.

So, you want to get involved in cryptocurrency, but you don’t know what a cryptocurrency wallet is and/or what the best cryptocurrency wallet is? Well, in this article, I will guide you through the advantages and disadvantages of different wallet services – from apps, hardware wallets to website services.

Cryptocurrency wallets are places where all your crypto ‘keys’ (which we will discuss later) are stored. They’re a bit like a vending machine in a public place – anyone can insert money into the vending machine, but only those with the keys to the vending machine can remove the money.

There are loads of different types of crypto wallet services. There are app-based cryptocurrency wallet services, offline services, and web-based services to choose from. By the time you finish reading this guide, you’ll be able to pick the right wallet service for your own individual needs as well as start trading crypto   safely and worry-free!

First, let’s find out more about what a cryptocurrency wallet actually is.

I prescribe you to these magnificent digital currency wallet and trade that airdropping a few coins for enlisting and hanging on the wallet. 

Coinbase : Earn 1.25% USDC Coin (USDC) for holding here, But I think US costumers as it were. 

Trust Wallet: Earn premium day by day by marking your coins

All depend about what you want to do with a such wallet, so if you plan to buy a lot of Bitcoins to hold them I suggest you to use a hardware wallet the most secure, if you pretend to hold a little quantity you trade with them choose the most popular website exchange wallet to hold them.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

For me there's not exists the perfect wallet, all depends on what feature are you looking for and in fact, you should probably want to have more than one wallet, let's take an example, if you want to save your assets and have a good registry of the funds you should probably use a standard and safe wallet like an exchange wallet (yobit may be a good option if you ask me), If you are interested in the DEFIS and the new ICO projects you should install a wallet which runs on a decentralized network like metamask (ERC20) or tronlink (TRC20). The first step it's realizes out what you need at the moment ^^.

sometimes i read the users review and looking on rates or depending on the airdrop groups in Telegaram

I in particular always leave my tokens in exchange such as binance, kucoin or trust wallet but it is better to leave them in exchage that there you can trade them because the truth is that the eth fees are too high and it is sometimes difficult to withdraw due to lack of money to pay the same there are sometimes to look for other alternatives because imagine having to withdraw $ 3 and that the fee is $ 6 is not very profitable, on the other hand, if it could be sent to an exchange of one there would not be so many problems with that

I personally choose mobile wallets based on their convenience, fees and the amount of cryptocurrencies they support, these are the most important factors for me personally.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

It seems to me at the moment the most secure crypto wallet for mobile devices is a trust wallet, and for a PC, as for me, it is best of all a blockchain wallet, but I can say that it is much more convenient to store your funds on the exchange.

• +2 1

Presently we have some extensive rundown of crypto wallet applications as now generally people groups love to have this all on portable currently time how to browse these as security is primary goal of each individual and which will help you about this just for me I have blockchain and cryptopay both are doing awesome for me with no difficult I will propose in the event that you have these two accessible.

The best thing you can look for in a wallet more than anything is the security that it promotes. 

Remember that in the market there are many wallets that even come out more every day but what differentiates them from being some better than others is that they have greater security to avoid Hackers. 

Another thing is that if you want to get a minimum of satoshis or another cryptocurrency, the first option that I recommend is blockchain, since with it you can make a fairly minimal withdrawal and it does not charge you much, it is also very safe and easy to use. 

I hope my answer was helpful!

• +4 1

Look at security of wallet. Good wallets like Trust,  electrum, Coinbase come up with the all essential  security  options. If is needed also test them by depositing  a small amounts. Do not be blind to choose the random wallets to loose your money. 

• +5 1

There are many wallets on the Internet that you can see the difference between one and the other, but I suggest you to try the payeer wallet, it is very safe and includes strong digital currencies in addition to that you can transfer between digital currencies and other currencies such as the dollar, ruble and euro

first of all, you need to choose from proven crypto wallets such as binance, trust wallet, bybit, blockchain
then you need to use all of them and understand which one suits you best, all these wallets are good, but everyone should understand what is more convenient for them

I recommend you to check the reviews about different types of crypto wallets for example cold wallets, then choose the best suitable variant for you and check the reviews for wallets in this area, I can only share my own experience with hardware wallet only for Bitcoins call Bitcoincore. I already have been using it for 2 years and I really love it, it proved it save and user friendliness (for every type of users old ones and new), there are some problems of course, I would name the time of installation (It took me 3 days to install) and every month I have to update it (about 2-3 hours) and of course the risk every user is willing to take, if if your disk will die or you will forgot your password you will lose all you coins.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:53 PM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

The cryptocurrencies can be stored in any wallet but you have to take into account that some have back doors that can have access to your private keys, so it is important to know in which wallets we can store our crypto I use Ledger nano

On 10/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

What makes them different is that they can be saved without any risk and so that you can also hold the coins and then send them to the exchange

The biggest difference among wallets is that they are cold wallets or hot wallets. Hot wallets are connected to the internet while cold wallets refer to offline storage. Offline wallets are less suitable for frequent use but it is more secure than online wallets that are more suitable for daily use.

If you think about transaction fee, I recommend to use trust multi-wallet or coinomi wallet.

You can change gas price amount you want to and that is really useful.

And they are fully decentralized wallet, so you can backup and import your wallet to any other wallet like (metamask...).

Choose only proven and well-known wallets. I choose multi-currency wallets. My favorites are Atomic Wallet, Trust Wallet, Exodus.  Such wallets will not let you down.

Hello! It's very important to know how to choose your wallet.

They are many wallets. First, look for the reputation of a wallet before choosing it. And focus on making it 100% safe.

The only one I use right now is Trust Wallet, I recommend it when you are starting in the crypto world.

It's safe and easy to use, has a good interface!

I really recommend it!

I usually have my cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange, which is one of the best, I also use wallets like Trust wallet and Tronlink pro on my cell phone, these wallets are very safe since only we have access to them.

It is clear that having all your money is an exchange is extremely risky. A general basic rule of thumb is that you never have all your money in one place and less in one exchange.

Personal wallets allow you full control of your private keys, you don't have them on an exchange