How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 12 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

You can choose the best wallet app for crypto by checking it on playstore.From their you can search the wallets apps and for choosing best app you should check the reviews of people and popularity of that app. 

To choes best and secure crypto wallet on app store or play store than my dear laways choes an official wallet not a third party wallet .Check review and reputation given by other users.Must choes an old exsisting wallet not a new one if you are new beacuse it could be a scam .

There are too many kinds of wallets apps which are used for mobile and desktop.in mobile app i prefer to choose the  trust wallet because it is a good wallet having high rating in the crypto market.these mobile apps are safe and secure place for saving your digital asessts.

• +1 1

There are many types of wallets app available to download and the ones that I recommend the most is for its high security when saving your coins,I recommend Blockchain wallet has a good security service and generates 12% of interest by saving Bitcoin or Ethereum. and another is Uphold that has two interfaces, the classic and the newest to exchange Assets eaisier, both are safe, you must have KYC for all benefits

To choose the best crypto currency wallet first make sure which crypto currency are you planning to store.. One thing is that we can use app easily and other main thing is Apps work fastly over the websites

In the beginning , people are confused how to select wallet but we should choose wallet on the basis of being good, and high security.and it really depends on what you want , so I prefer trust wallet  because of it's security and it is reliable.

Selecting a good wallet whose security  is best and  and we feel easy to use it,so we should select wallet on the basis of high security and which is easy to use .

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

There are the number of wallets apps on the playstore from which some are fake.i think trust wallets are from binance officialy.To download a secure wallet we should firstly chek its reviews which is very important and then chek its feature and chek that how much it is secure from the other wallets.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:53 AM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

There are many mobile wallets application in the google play store but most of the mobile applications are scam so you should be very careful about choosing the wallet app. I know Trust wallet and coinbase are the trustworthy mobile application for wallet. I want to suggest you to use coinbase or trust wallet and don't use any new application for saving your crypto currency. 

• +3 1

There are many wallets in the market one should take much care to use wallet to keep his or her coin. It depends on a person need. On playstore we can see the suggestions of other people also we can communicate with other friends who are expert in it. 

For Your choosing best wallet you have to learn some important factor.  You have to learn about  security issue.  Be careful for security.  You need a strong secure wallet and  should give a strong password by using special character,  capital and small latter,  number.  If your Password is strong so that hacker can't hack your account.  You should choose a trusted wallet and for that you should learn which wallet is plased for long time and another important factor is you should choose a minimum fee exchanger wallet. 

Best of luck my dear friend                       

I will suggest you always prefer mobile wallet as compare to online wallet. The best mobile wallet are trust and atomic wallet which I prefer to save my coins. Their security mechanism are strong. Otherwise you can also use hardware wallet if are affordable.

There are many wallets available at the moment but it depends on which wallets you use.  But before using each wallet, you must know the features of this wallet, then you will be able to use it correctly.Use wallets that you have full knowledge of so that you do not suffer any loss.

If you want to use the crypto wallet app, then you must review the wallet's security system wallet, what kind of currency can the wallet keep in mind, take the wallet in mind.Then you can choose a good wallet.

There are many lot of application available to play store if you should to trust wallet and blockchain wallet,and most important depends your coin and then if you should decide, good luck.

I have my own personal criteria to choose a wallet , the first important thing is security, how secure and safe is this wallet , and the second thing is easy access and flexibility when doing transference ad exchanging , that I do not have to verify every procedure in a million way , and finally the fees it charges for every transaction , I look for the best service and low fees.

• +4 1

You can use coinbase wallet .. It has very low transaction fees. It is very popular and easy to use it is very safe..  it is good wallet. Coinbase wallet security level is very strong. You must use it. 

• +3 1

In the crypto world there are so many types of wallets which are used for storing multiple coins but the best wallets in my opinion are trust wallet, safefal wallet, atomic wallet and coinbase these are the popular wallets of the cryptocurrency.

If you want to chose the best crypto wallet app than chose the wallet which is official one not a third party wallet .Check review and reputation given to that wallet by other users .Make sure that wallet provide 100 % security and is easy to use with affordable transaction fee.

I recommend you to choose the Trust platform beacuse it possess highest updated security system and highest updated privacy system.it is one of the most secure platform in the crypto trading world.i like this platform beacuse it is the wonderful source of earning for us.It has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world that's why thousand of people use this platform and enjoy it's features.I advise you please you should sign up on this website as soon as possible and enjoy it's wonderful, amazing, remarkable, Splendid and Glorious features.

As far as the wallet is concerned, you should use such a wallet that you know how it is a first wallet and your money will not go anywhere from here.If you want a good balance, then you must first read its description, it is written about app It, people have given an opinion about it, then you first have to read it and then choose the wallet

If we want to choose wallet for the bussiniess of crytocurrenciess .Easy way is that go on internet search after choosing wallet see their security system and learned about function of the  choose wallet then we deceide the one of best wallet for personall used .but i suggest to used coinbase wallet becsuse it is very usefull for cryto

If you want to choes a best wallet than keep in mind the following things 

• High security 

• easy transaction 

• Reliable 

• Affordable transfer fee 

• multi currency holder 

• easy to use