How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

It depends on which coin you want to store.Don't depend on any third party wallet to store your coins.I use coinbase.It's security system is very strong.It is very easy to use.Coinbase wallet is safe to store for crypto coins,so its your choice what is choose for your coins safety.

• +1 2

A wallet is better than an other wallet because of it's features or qualities. Following common features make a wallet best ....

1. Number of support of different crypto currencies 

2. High security or storage of coins 

3. Fast transaction 

In my opinion Blockchain and coinbase Wallet have all these features. I think you should try one of them. 

There are many wallets which has benefits also with drawbacks . If u want highly secure wallets and have large amount of bitcoins than use hardware wallet like trezor. There are many web based wallets also app based wallets like trust and coinbase wallet which has many features

I use trust wallet and youbit wallet because they are very safe and secure wallets and youbit transaction fee is very low you can use it because it is easy for use . You can hold your money in trust wallet .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Coinbase is the excellent one.it is easy to use and you can easily send your assets without any difficulty from one mail to another with less charges.it has remarkable features.it provide good opportunities and services I suggest you should try this wallet because of its features.i like this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

while choseing a wallet you need to keep in mind that which coins you have .The next thing you do is chose an official wallet do not go for third party wallet .check the ratings and comeents given on wallet . Me personally suggest you trust wallet.

While choseing a wallet keep in mind these things:

It should be official app not third party app

Check the ratings given to wallet 

Read comments about it 

Make sure it has strict security system 

Hello friends i want to tell you some information about wallet.woh to chose the best crypto wallet app you can go on internet nad search and read the information about application how is the best wallet app to download and store the crypto currency.you can also see what the security and feature of this application and than you chose 

22 minutes ago, Iqraaa said:

In my honest opinion, in order to make the proper choice for your own wallet, is to first think of what you'll use the wallet for. Different people like different things. For instance, a purely Bitcoin user might choose a typical Bitcoin wallet, a token collector might want to hold tokens and collectibles.

What a point. I might fuel up your comments. User have to care more about wallet security first no matter it is custodial wallet or non-custodial wallet. For a long term hold of cryptocurrency, user might find top rated offline hardware wallets very useful and for the short term purposes, users can find software non-custodial top rated wallets useful for them. 

I think the best wallet is who has super security system. I choose this wallet who have more security. It's safe and secure wallet. I personally use trust wallet because it is trusted wallet. I recommend you to use it.

• +1 1

Crypto wallets have many advantages over exchanges if you hold your currencies on the exchange. They have ricks because many people want to hack the exchanger. So once hacked, you will lose all your currency. If you keep it inside a wallet, it will be the safest.The exchange fee or transaction fee of the wallet is much less so you will not have any problem.

First we need to know about our wallet, we need to know about the security of our wallet and we need to know about the rating of our wallet.  Then you can make money.

I do not have much knowledge about this but those who are already using give advice in online trading like blockchain. Anyway it is better for you and for fast transaction and to keep money safe.

Hello thanks for post. You ho the paly store and search the wallet and you check the rating in play store or read the comments. What people saying the wallet you choose the. I suggest you use the trust or yobit wallets. Both are very good and work very fast. Hopefully you enjoy it. Thank you Have a nice day. 

• +1 1

I don't think you need to think anything. The former is always better. Install a blockchain wallet and use it silently. A good wallet trust. Both wallets are great and easy to use and most importantly use reliable wallets.

We all know that there are many wallet applications in the goggle playstore. But all of them are not good for all wallets. I mean choosing the best wallet depends on which currency do you want to store. But i personally think that trust wallet is the best for all currencies. It supports multiple currencies. It is almost safe secure and trusted.The best wallet has many special features like safety,easy to use etc.

You have to choose best cryptowallet app by searching about its previous records of safety issue while transaction.You can also take advice from experienced users of cryptowallets.Ensure knowing the pros and cons of the wallets and then choose the right one.

It totally depends upon that which kind of coins you want to store. For which purpose you need to make wallet. Main thing is the ensuring of security system. Also the wallet should support the store of multi-coins.

I am new here. I will also really like to know some wallets that work as apps. I think with that it will be easier for one to use and it will also be accessible at anytime. This post has been really helpful for me. Thanks alot

while choesing a crypto wallet keep in mimd the following feature .

It should be official one 

High security 

Easy to use 

most reliable 

high transaction 

low fee

In my opinion yobit is a very good wallet as it store your coins, notify you about other crypto currency and it's site version does not cause any type of storage issue . Other than binance is also a good wallet.

You want to choose the best crypto wallet app from the app store, for this you have to get information about that wallet first. Moreover it depends on your need that which type of wallet you want. Collect informations about that wallet and install it.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, Aiman fayyaz said:

I am choosing those wallets which are

High secuirty 

Low transaction good speed

Provides more coins.

There is nothing like low transaction wallet, this can apply to exchanges but not wallet. Wallets only charge miners fee, I am talking about noncustodial wallets. 

Security is very important, but be careful of shitcoins. 

1 hour ago, MuhammadHamza said:

Go to play store or another store to see the rating of the different crypto wallets then select the right one. Whose rating are high and most positive views by  people. Otherwise coin base is best in my opinion. 

Play store can help, but can not help like the forum like this, I know about a forum too called bitcointalk, you can open an account there for the purpose and ask if a wallet is good or not. Doing that on this forum is also good. People will give you good advice. 

• +2 1