How to choose the best crypto wallet apps - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

How to choose the best crypto wallet apps

Some of the reasons that will lead you to change your wallet because one is better than the other are firstly the commissions, the minimums of deposit and withdrawal, as well as the security that it gives you through its keys or keywords; and equally the amount of crypto-currencies that you can store in it or exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's complicated to choose a wallet that you really feel safe with, but for that you should investigate and see which ones are the best at the moment, for my part I always try to handle one with low commissions.

if you take the decision to change your wallet, is because it does not meet the following characteristics, security-commissions-speed of operations-judicial policies and the number of crypto-currencies or tokens with which you can interact, are what should be taken into account, so think and indicate I'm okay with this wallet ... or look for another that if you have what I need.

At least I try to work with the most used and reliable exchanges for me are Binance, Poloniex, jobit.net where we can find a large number of cryptocurrencies I recommend them are stable exchanges with a great future

On 10/13/2019 at 6:03 PM, Charity said:

It depends on what u want. For purpose of trading is better u keep your coins on exchange except u want to keep for future use, transactions fee are relatively low on exchange than blockchain 

It is true and with blockchain technology it is more for the transfer of coins and easy exchange between them, apart from a fee.

I use the coinbase wallet to hold crypto. I think it’s a much safer and easier worthy wallet. This wallet is very easy to exchange.

самый лучший кошелек это траст воллет , потому что хз почему , я даже не могу преположить , а пишу просто так сюда 

I consider that it is more risky to leave them on the exchanges because soon the targets are sought by hackers to attack, mobile wallets are comfortable but a little risky because if your phone is stolen someone could get your coins out if they have an advanced technology, I would recommend you If you are going to store large amounts of crytos, do it in a hardware wallet, paper wallet, of course it is too much to tell you that you must take good care of them and not lose them.

To choose the wallet that best suits your needs, you should simply research it, see what benefits it brings and how different it is from others. Personally, I really like Trustwallet and Metamask, I chose both of them a long time ago after researching them and to date I have not regretted it.

Greetings, everything will depend on your needs for example if you only want to store I recommend a decentralized wallet where you are the owners of your keys, now if you are one of those who participate a lot in airdrops I recommend one to be ERC20 and TRC20 in my opinion the best is Trustwallet, Coinomi is very good too and is supported on many low-end devices.

Now if you want to sell them to your crazy currency, I recommend that you use some exchanges or wallets with P2P sales.

• +4 1

But a poor wallet choice can easily ruin the entire trip. The cryptocurrency wallet market is full of diverse products. Choosing the right one is very important in terms of asset security and smooth user experience.

• +3 2

The Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows sending, receiving and storing tokens for cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum blockchain, this open source wallet designed with an emphasis on simplicity, aims to provide an easy-to-set-up and straightforward platform.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, cheewy said:

sometimes, i'm very confuse about those apps. what's make them different than the others? and what's benefit if we use crypto wallet apps rather than hold them on exchange site. anyone please give me detail about fees, speed of transaction, etc. thank you 😁

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

The exchanges are the exchanges and the wallets are the wallets, most of the exchanges were not designed to make a constant use of deposit and withdrawal but if it offers you the option to trade between the different currencies, the wallets as their name tells you, they serve to store your coins and use them to a better extent to pay for services or distribute between the different options for buying and selling items or services.

Trust wallet is the best crypto wallet in the market now. coinbase is also the best crypto wallet.i am using both wallets and they are much secured.

The best to go for are just two important qualities about wallet, the first is the wallet to be safe to use, it should not have any vulnerability. The second is the wallet to be easy to use. Hardware wallets and many other wallets have such qualities. 

To choose a good application portfolio since you take into account some aspects such as security, ease of operation at the time of making transactions, withdrawals, exchanges or shipments, that has good support in terms of cryptocurrencies.

It depends on the cryptocurrency and the exchange, the fee is higher, for my part I use Binance or yobit, more than for low commission I am more for the variety of cryptocurrencies and airdrop of the platform.

6 minutes ago, ahmedsalem said:

You must first think about what you will be using the wallet for. For me, I prefer to use the Trust Wallet on my mobile phone because it is required in adrobat. The coinbase wallet is secure and has long and reliable availability. I advise you to try them.

Do you trust this wallet for pc? because I have a cell phone but sometimes I would like to use it on a pc for the convenience, do you know how to do it?

go to application stor and see the rates and what individuals are stating about the wallet , and afterward go to there message channel and do likewise .

Indeed, you remain confused in the choice, but you must search carefully and investigate the best, because you will put your money in it and you must remain in safety and not take risks, in the end only regret

I think that to choose a suitable wallet you must take into account its security and the types of tokens or coins you want to save, personally I recommend trust wallet in it I can store a wide variety of erc20 tokens that I get from the airdrops that I participate and its commissions are low compared to other wallets.

Well, first the logical thing would be to choose a wallet that offers you an excellent security, a reasonable cost of commissions at the time of making an exchange of currencies or when making transactions and last and not least, a comfortable interface where you can not get lost or make a mistake that can make you lose some coins or tokens. I think that currently Binance and Trust Wallet would be the best,  

Edited by Cen97
  • +3 1
  • +5 1