I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next?

No issue simply proceed with work and find what is the motivation to get notice from the gathering administrator after that begin accomplishing nonstop work by ignoring the misstep you are doing.

How many times we suggests new members don't share referral links in this forum, its strictly prohibited and you do the same and share referral link in this forum,but don't worry one warning point not demage your account and continue your work maybe few days later this warning point disappeared, but this is a strong lesson for every one who break the rules, he punished quickly so don't do next time.

Dear Fellows, 

Thank you so much every for showing your support and motivation to continue dispite the 1st warning point. I really I appreciated all those who replied and show support.

Thank you so much. 

you should be rather be more careful now since you got a first warning your safe pretty much i think second time will suspend you a few day around not sure how long though it depends what violation you broked into i guess just dont share links next time okay?

On 2/29/2020 at 12:16 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

Not a problem.  You should not violate the rules of the future.  If you make such a mistake again, your account may be banned.  So take care of the principles.

If you have got this warning point, you can find the reason of this warning check your email, because always they explain the cause of the warning point, so revise, and you say what is the next? the next is try to improve your post to avoid the others warnings.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, every violations here are having some note, it means that they will give some notice from it if this will be expired or not, if you are get a 1 point for you warning it means that this will be expired within one month, i hope it may help you mate.

the reason for the warning as a result that you can get out of this mistake and not repeat it, the caveat points act not stop rule again if not you will appearance evils and may basis the  your succeed in the forum, 

So dear friend if you got a warning point then now you should be much careful that now your account can be banned. I think you can go through the guidelines once again. You should follow the rules of the platform. Be careful friend when commenting. And always remember you should not harm anyones Feelings while commenting. 

On 2/29/2020 at 8:16 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

nothing will happen, the first warning point do nothing. if admin will give you another warning then this will be a problem because from the second one you will not able to write for days (based on how warning points you have, more WP more days)

Warning so that you can avoid this error and avoid repeating, Warning Points does not stop your work in the forum,

Always post according to crypto guidelines and forum rules.  All posts have to be innovative.  The post needs to be done in a way that is easy to understand.  The post should always be done where the crypto is about. Then you can avoid the Warning Point and be saved.

you should not make the same mistake again because with 3 points you will be banned, if you do things right with the passing of days the point disappears.

If you have got any restriction from this warming then it is very dangerous..and i think that you did not read the rules of thr site so please read thr full rules of the site first..

Hi brother gd morning .ready I am sad to hear that you got your first warning . Don't be upset just try to find out why cryptotalk warned you. Please read the cryptotalk forum and follow the rules which is very important for you. Don't make any spam here .if if u do this one time crypto can warn you and ban your account.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:46 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Well even I have a warning point, which is suppose to expire this month. It's ok to make mistakes, however it is not okay to repeat it. I would be careful as to not repeat the offences again and again. I believe you are okay till 3 warning points, and after that, I believe they ban your accounts. So forget about the warning points but be careful not to repeat it. 

If no restriction applied then its okay,you can still continue to post but this time you must be very careful,if you get a total of 5 warning points you will be banned,so learn from your mistakes now.

well thats the way to control those who want to make so many useless posts here but there is something more important for us to really keep everything int he best effort we have to really rule the forum well, keep it clean and you will not be warned again

when you get the first warning then see. Which problem our mistake you have done to repeat it because doing this is your account will be fully get close and you will not be able to work in the forum more longer.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:16 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Don't worry, the warning point will expire at some point, usually after a month. Just keep posting without using referrals as it is against the rules. There won't be a problem unless you break the rules in this time 2 more times. You will be banned if this happens. Don't push your luck with referalls, be kind to everyone in the forum and don't spam. It isn't hard to provide information out of your own experience to bring something into the discussion as well. Try to be creative and unique. We all enjoy reading comments that have something to provide.

Don't worry, just keep doing your work, getting a warning doesn't mean you're banned. You can still post and make money, be more careful.

15 warning points? this means you didnt even bother reading about the rules of the forum and even back then the moderators made it clear they will have actions on your account if you get 2 warning points.

You have to be aware because if you take the 2nd warning point you will stop from posting to 3 days ! so keep working hard and respect the rules here .

if you kill a person and police catches you , you cannot say i never read constitution of country and i didnt know i should not kill the peoples , same ways it goes here , you violated the rules and you are charged accordingly, just admit that you made mistake and dont ever do that again , 1st warning doesnt effect much 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day