Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

I don't think that for now technical part of any cryptocurrency can fully replace fiat money, so I don't think that governments are afraid of it. But if researchs in this sphere will continue dollar can have some problems

Well, the same thing you say applies to the current system of the economy, what you say could happen, of course, is it likely? Not in my humble opinion, bitcoin was born decentralized but obviously the one with the most power has more purchasing power than owning bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ben katılmıyorum.İkisi farklı şeyler.Gerçek parayla kripto para karşılaştırılmamalı.İkiside birbirinin önüne geçemez. Elinizdeki parayla marketten sütlü içecekler.Bitcoin ile bu nasıl yapılacak

El 10/12/2019 a las 18:36, bobjoemega dijo:

En resumen, quieren hacer de Bitcoin una alternativa al dólar porque el dólar colapsará y Bitcoin será la moneda global y así las monedas de los países colapsarán porque la gente irá a comprar Bitcoin como inversión y así dejará a los ciudíses localos de in los desde el establecimiento de una granja o fábrica u otro El valor de Bitcoin y la disminución del valor de las monedas locales de los países y así controlarán los que están detrás de la moneda Bitcoin en la capital de los países y podrás mund comprar los recurles petróleo, gas, oro y otros a cambio de Bitcoin porque se ganó la confianza mundial para reemplazar el dólar.
Los países del mundo buscarán invertir en Bitcoin y los dueños de Bitcoin son los que invierten en los recursos del mundo y así controlan las economías de los países.
Estados Unidos quiere reemplazar el dólar con el Bitcoin, porque el dólar tiene grandes responsabilidades, si colapsa (el dólar), puede llevar al colapso de Estados Unidos.

Entonces, ¿estás conmigo con mi opinión? Por favor, deja un comentario a continuación.

I think that when the dollar collapses, many countries will implement their own cryptocurrency in order to be promoted by the same inhabitants of the nation where a cryptocurrency has been created, the use of btc worldwide I do not think will happen.

Edited by godislovefll
spelling errors

The collapse of dollar is a sign that the United States economic status and economic power would also collapse. The legal tender that every country is using is a representation of their economic power in the world. It also represents their standing whether they are poor or rich as a country. This means that the currency of every country has nothing to do with other countries currency. If ever the collapse of dollar would happen it only means that the country that are using dollar as their legal tender would lose its value and will not be used anymore since it does not have any more value in the means of trade. I think it is impossible for the founders or creators of the coins to be able to exchange their digital coins to natural resources. I mean money has no value at all especially if no one would allow using it as means of legal tender in the middle of the transaction of exchanging assets.  

• +3 1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:10 AM, Naga said:

Thats a lie man. No country will accept crypto as their native currency because that would make their fiat currency useless and it would destabilise their economy as well because even their reserve is in fiat currency.

You are right no any country will accept bitcoin or any crypto currency as their primary currency and use these currencies as secondary with so limited opportunities but some thing i getter then nothing .

Any scenario is possible, you just have to be careful that you can do things well, that is, have the money in good hands or investment, perhaps talking about diversification is the best in this case.

It's not like that, on average even for world languages and banks are afraid that bitcoin will replace fiat currency. Instead, they are now switching to digital currencies in their respective countries, such as China with its digital yuan. So Bitcoin is still the enemy of the world's financial system which is manipulated by greedy people.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

You are right no any country will accept bitcoin or any crypto currency as their primary currency and use these currencies as secondary with so limited opportunities but some thing i getter then nothing .

I totally agree with you @Maaz sultan there is no way that country will accept Bitcoin and put in danger their fiat currency.I think this can happen,there is a possibility of this happening that the countries accept bitcoin.I think that about ten or twenty years this will happen.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 13.10.2019 at 12:30, Thekingcallme said:

The dollar will not collapse in any way
Bitcoin does not affect the dollar because each has different effects
The dollar complements its strength in the strength of the economy
Bitcoin complements its strength in demand

That's right. Why do you think governments are banning Bitcoin left and right, in that case?

The close ties of extraction of raw materials, in relation with the labour (which is in fact enslavement) and the fact that dollar, as mentioned above - acquires its strength through the strength of the economy - makes governments interested in keeping us dependent on dollar.

The only alternative that they can give, as they in fact want to keep us away from Bitcoin and crypto - is to release their version of digital currency - thus trying to make fools out of us.

In my opinion, bitcoin and the dollar are very different, but they could be compared, cryptocurrencies I do not think are official in the country, they can never replace each other.

I think it is still very far considering it. there are still many cons about the use of cryptocurrencies. Although there were already many people who joined the crypto, not all the world community knew about crypto and also accepted crypto. There are many communities and also governments who disagree with it.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hi everyone, Bitcoin can't replace Fiat money. The internal currency of each country is confirmed by its gold and foreign exchange reserves, and Bitcoin is not confirmed. Its price is directly proportional to supply and demand. And what does the USA have to do with it, if the largest mining capacity is located in China (more than 50%). 

• +1 1

Всем добра

No this is wrong, where have you heard that the united states of america want to replace the dollar with bitcoin, this is something that is actully the opposite of what you think, they don't want to lose control of the fiat currency they can print and the governments there use this to be reelected as you can see today with printing and giving away 1200 dollars to everyone for months.

I am not think this is can happen but we are not know for if this is possibility after many years passed. Bitcoin has very low supply meaning it can't become a currency for a nation as the usa because it will need then to be talked in satoshi and make the numbers different.

• +2 1

I think it was impossible to replace it with that much interest behind the government in maintaining its own currency and for now we will have to settle for bitcoin, which is considered an asset like gold.
  a big greeting to everyone

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, bobjoemega said:

The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.

What is this though how you reach this conclussion. this is not going to happen we can hope that bitcoin price will rise but it will not mean that the nerds early investors that have no knowledge about anything will control the resources of the planet.

the bitcoin has great potential for the future although at present the dollar has greater strength even in my country that the local currency is not the dollar is given more priority

I don't think anyone wants bitcoin to be an official alternative to the US dollar, because it is not really the way of bitcoin. The future alternatives for the dollar are stable currencies, we already have many that have the same value as the dollar. I also believe in the future we will have a digital currency that pretends to be the Euro. I believe that bitcoin is not going to be the replacement of the dollar, if it is not going to be of gold. It is going to become the largest store of value of all, and I believe that we are going to have a very important change in the world of cryptocurrencies and in the economy in general in the coming years.

I'm not very educated on this subject. Do you mean that the United States are forcing Bitcoin to be the replacement of the dollar? I am not sure but I don't think this is what is happening. Why would they abandon the dollar? It has problems but it is the best currency for decades. The euro is strong too what about it? Will europe will abandon the euro too?

• +2 1

This is your opinion but is based on wrong facts. The correct facts is that they support the dollar and not Bitcoin. There are some people that push for Bitcoin to be legal and to be used as an investment but it won't and it can't become a national currency that will replace the dollar.

• +3 1

You can be correct that Bitcoin has the strenght to be a national currency of every country but you are dreaming if you think that the american economy will collapse. It has many problems but they have strong military and invade other countries to steal resources as they did with the Iraq oil. 

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 19:14, jumail said:

No tan fácil. Después de todo, el dinero fiduciario y la criptomoneda se encuentran en diferentes ecosistemas. No creo que podamos reemplazarnos, sino complementarnos. Además, la criptomoneda, especialmente el bitcoin, todavía está prohibida en algunos países debido a diversas razones económicas y de seguridad.

Of course, both are very important both as btc and usd in physical but that people will prefer bitcoin more because of course, everything will be different when seeing that everyone migrate to bitcoin, there will be no choice but to adapt to this system but the local physical currency will not disappear because it also plays a very important role in the economies

• +2 1

It was a very interesting conversation, I agree. Undoubtedly, bitcoin plays an important role in today's world. This is an important phenomenon in the present age.

I thought bitcoin would only be an alternative currency after the dollar, and I didn't think that bitcoin could replace the dollar, I don't think so. The limited supply of bitcoin as well as unreachable regulations means that Bitcoin cannot be adopted worldwide. Bitcoin will only be an alternative currency and investment asset.

• +1 1