Which coin is top perfoming - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

Ethereum performed well for this year. It followed Bitcoin most of the time but did a good rise in the summer and reached $500, something that seems to be a top and met with huge resistance, maybe if it breaks this price it can be valued at $700 next.

I think I would personally consider bitcoin, ethereum, and some altcoins.

But it would be already considering the prices as time passes to see if it is advisable to enter.

Hey mate!Well in my point of view.I would like to say that bitcoin is the top performing.Because a few days ago the price goes up from 14 thousand $ to 16 thousand $.And today the price goes up to 17 thousand $.And etherium is also top performing but not like bitcoin.Bitcoin has a big place and a big name in the cryptocurrency market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

absolutely bitcoin and ethereum are the cryptocurrencies with the most potential since they rise rapidly in price and many people have had a lot of money because they have invested in both cryptocurrencies and both cryptocurrencies are in the first places of the best cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

No coin has taken a bold step towards dethroning Bitcoin as the best performing crypto currency, as I write these, the value of btc is already approaching $18k

• +5 1

On 10/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

Well their are some major cryptocurrency that are dominating the digital market,  for example  bitcoin and ethereum and litecoin, they've been dominant but others are now rising and giving the major cryptocurrencies competition. But for now bitcoin is still the one with much potential. @Omar Ommeish @Biojay

There are many coins that are all best and good performer. But personally i think bitcoin is the best. Because its market is very high and very proper working in this time. It is life changer.

• +1 1

Hey friend, bitcoin and ethereum are best performers in the crytomsrket, they have good value and reputation. And the statistics shows that it has a good and prosperous future. But nothing is stable and things may change all of a sudden, so dont invest all your money into one coin. And bitcoin has good market share and its accepted almost everywhere. 

Personally I prefer LTC because it's a very popular coin and it has a great support from the community, and consequently it performs very well in the market. It's widely used because its network does not congest (like the eth network) and transaction does not take high fees (like bitcoin transaction) 

Bitcoin is still the master class among all , the value keeps increasing and depreciate very low, Bitcoin is now used by many countries and even has it own ATM CARD and the second most performing now that I know is Etherium, as it price also increase in the crypto world always.

Not many of them have good performance now. I have seen that Bitcoin always gives good performance, then there are light coins, there are also U bitcoin and there are some other coins which are in a fairly good position.

• +1 1

Ethereum still has the highest volume and remains the most popular among other, its performance was satisfactory and great throughout 2020. For me the best currency, next to the Bitcoin, is still Ethereum, Its better to find ways to gathering more of them.

Edited by ajabe2

I prefer Ethereum because it is better than Bitcoin Cash in order, volume, seniority, and strength in the cryptocurrency market and the currency’s market cap, but Bitcoin Cash is also not a bad currency

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to make profit with coins, I think bitcoin will give you a lot of profit, because bitcoin will not let you down. The price of bitcoin always goes up every year so this will bring you a good profit. Apart from that, If you want cheaper coins, you can buy Litecoin, there are many advantages there.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

ETH is the good coin but the BTC is performing is very good becasue its movement is very fast and good and it give us good profit if we are going to trade in it and we can also withdraw that easily.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:10 PM, miskyming said:

The old coins are the top performing like bitcoin, neo, litecoin, binance coin, ethereum and etc. in this year, but right now we face again this bad condition. Well I hope we can see the increasing prices of cryptos in the next year.

Yes I hope so mate, but we all know that bitcoin is the currently the leader in the world of crypto currencies but we hope to see the rise of other currencies as well.

At this moment bitcoin is in leading position. Bitcoin is easily accepted anywhere of the world.Nowdays bitcoin atm are also available in many countries. 

• +1 1

The currency that will make you rich in the future is Bitcoin in the first stage. There is also an alternative currency worth investing in, such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Dash. Their projects are very powerful and they have a huge audience that is increasing every day.

Dear, I see bitcoin as the best and the biggest value, and the most famous was this in 2019, and it increased more and more accepted among the people and increased its value in 2020, and will continue with us in 2021 and maybe more, it is my best currency. 

• +1 1

My friend, I see that there are many cryptocurrencies with many advantages, Bitcoin, the best of which is undisputed, but I see at the same time that the Ethereum currency has a future similar to Bitcoin, and I see the usdt currency, a distinctive currency during transactions due to its great stability, thank you.

• +2 1

A very beautiful and important topic.  crypto is a very popular earning website. There is a huge demand for every coin.  One of them is Bitcoin ETH in my personal opinion.  The demand for these coins is increasing day by day.

Bitcoin is performing well lately, it moved from 19k+ US Dollars to 24k+ US dollars, and it has showed the world the dignity needed to invest in it. Bitcoin is fully dominating the crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, starting from 2019 to date, no coins has more value in cryptocurrency than bitcoins. Bitcoins is the only outstanding coins on cryptocurrency that has a highest record of adding to it value than any other coins. So I come to conclude that bitcoins is the best coins so far despite we don't how the nature of 2021 might be as it's around the corner. Welcome

As a member of this unique crypto, I see that Bitcoin is the most popular currency in this shop, so it has a wonderful and advanced future.

Bitcoin is the king in blockchain technology and all other crypto projects is coming after it like ether, litecoin, dogecoin and ripple are also good cryptocurrency projects that are good for making transaction.