Which coin is top perfoming - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

3 minutes ago, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

All coins have so far been better generally since the start of 2019, after a terrible last 8 months of last years, quite a lot of coins are still under performing though, but XRP has undeniably been one of the best performing coin this year. 

every coin in the market can turn around be great coin, remember most coins were down due to the fall of btc, so now that btc went up lots of coins which was dead is rising again.

so i think the more btc going up the more rise in all coins. the market will be crazy busy again once btc rise more that it is now.

even now in yobit exchange lots of coins is doing well in trading.

what do you mean is the scam coins? so far i have traded in yobit at my own risk i have never lost coins.

please explain maybe i don't know more. 

In my modest opinion: BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS in order

Free ZEN tap   https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=26685

This is base with https://coinmarketcap.com/

1. SIACOIN 15.03 percent

2. Nash Exchange 14.75 %

3. Decentraland 10.64 percent

4. MCO 7.02 %

5. Bigibyte 6.75 percent

Those are just 5 tokens/coins who gave good run today.

There are more but you can just visit the link and click 

image.thumb.png.1d55b3d98fe7aa6d1f1478ee9fed4d7b.png

8 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Good ones, except for XRP, I don't like it since is a coin created by bank, all top 20 on CMC market cap excluding XRP and stable coins are good decisions.

It has given me good XRP benefits, buying at $ 0.20 and selling at $ 2.90 I think it is to keep it in mind.

Free ZEN tap   https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=26685

1 hour ago, ProfitTaker said:

Look for XRP and Digecoin both are good for holding Just hold and hodl for good profit 

Good Luck 

1 hour ago, phabulu said:

Not every coin, some coins are just scam or schemes, so for those is not possible to become a great coin. 

The crypto sphere is filled with blatant scam coins which doesn't require rocket science to be detected but people are rather to profit chasing that they'd fall for anything.

This year is almost on the end, Buyt I bet In Zcore, Streamit, and of course, LTC, ETH and BTC. 

BUt be careful, market is really bad now, maybe they even fall more, so invest for long-term.

yes,  I agree with you. Now very risk in trading. But stop loss can use For the good.  Always use the stop loss for a low risk. Cryptocurrencie Increases again decreases, so.... 

Yes. Indeed, these two have great potential, but there are altcoins that have had a great movement in the market such as Zcash, XRP, Dash and that many have adopted to keep in their portfolios.

But, btc is always a  profitable coin. You can Long time hold for 100% profit. You can success on this coin. Btc pump $20000±  in 2020 first.   Try this for make a good profit. Thank You   

I'm not talking about Yobit, You said that every coin can be a great coin, and this is wrong, some coins are in this crypto market only to scam people, and those coins will never be turned into a great coin.

All other coins that is not scam can be a great ocin one day.

okay now i understand, also me i was talking about coins in yobit, sorry i was not specific,

28 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Unfortunately is a bad thing in the crypto world, Some people take advantage of the benefits of cryptocurrencies to scam people.

Yes, A little bit of research is mandatory to avoid some big losses, a few time and everyone can be able to trade safely

People don't bother about doing their own research, they just follow the trend or some analyst's predictions and signals to make their decisions.

I'm not talking about Yobit, You said that every coin can be a great coin, and this is wrong, some coins are in this crypto market only to scam people, and those coins will never be turned into a great coin.

All other coins that is not scam can be a great ocin one day.

okay now i understand, also me i was talking about coins in yobit, sorry i was not specific,

thank you so much for more info.

2 hours ago, ProfitTaker said:

I like the performance on LTC/USDT you basically have daily the chance to buy him cheaper and sell him for 1-3% higher again. Doing this all the day long bro. If you trade more in bitcoin value check out digibyte I was trading him a couple of times in the last 2 weeks. My last buys were at 91 and sold for 102 I got him yesterday again for 96 and again in profit 🙂 sometimes the market gods are so good 😛

4 hours ago, ProfitTaker said:

I strongly agreed with the ETH but not BTC as BTC is not that much stable as compared to the ETH and the market prediction of BTC is quite difficult.

20k+ Active Crypto Leads are available in a very reasonable price 😇

There has been pretty average performance of all coins this year except for some like bnb which has reached it's new high but currently it's down and for the future of 2019, I think EOS would be good.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Bitcoin, ETH and Doge coin will show some good moves but no one can tell if it will gain high or not 

Good Luck ! 

Happy Trading ! 

in long term anything can happen and I dont have any Idea which coin may pop but in short term I think DOGE will be very good at the current prices

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 AM, ProfitTaker said:

ETH is good but not the BCH as it destroyed the people and the price of BCH goes down but you can choose the others like XRP, TRX etc as they are also good one.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

As well as me, I'm also eyeing Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these coins have the potential for the future. I am sure it will surge up at the end of 2019 and I hope that that will happen.

Edited by zhaazure27

All coins have fluctuations. Humane coins such as Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, Bitcoin cash, ethereum classic is popular. But in recent time xrp has the most value ever. But I would prefer to go with Bitcoin.

The old coins are the top performing like bitcoin, neo, litecoin, binance coin, ethereum and etc. in this year, but right now we face again this bad condition. Well I hope we can see the increasing prices of cryptos in the next year.