Which coin is top perfoming - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

Of course, most of the currencies that have a good future are the famous and powerful currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash,
And the cryptocurrency that companies invest in, of course, because the demand for them is rising strongly.

• +4 1

Bitcoin Ethereum and litecoin is top performing in crypto currency. There are more crypto currency performing good but these coin is the top. So if you wanna trade by crypto currency then you can choose these coin above. 

I think Bitcoin is performing best at the moment.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing, the number of users is constantly increasing and new members are constantly interested in using this coin.  Moreover, the number of trading and investing through these coins is increasing.

Now in the last of December 2020 the top coins are bitcoin Ethererum litcoin Xrp are on fire XRP down but it will also increase in few days. The value of bta about 27000$ cross...

• +2 1

According to my own view, bitcoin, eth and ltc top 🔝 performing in this year... Because in this year these all coins work good and they reach at top... Now a time these three coins break the all previous record ... Hope so next year's these coins definitely more increase...

Bitcoin and it will always remain bitcoin for the meantime, that's me I have neber doubted the future of bitcoin. Due to its unique and special features making it performing extraordinary compare to the remaining altcoins. Today it's only bitcoin among the whole crypto currencies sold at more than $20'000 dollars. What do you think it shall be in 4 years time after the next halving??

If you prefer to invest in a popular cryptocurrency then i think litecoin, ethereum, and tron has good potential. It is definitely grow more in future if you look the market and you want to invest in a new cryptocurrency then you must invest in uni coin. Because it has a strong cryptocurrency and long term holding in this currency is very profitable

Among all the coins the ETH, litecoin, bitcoin and others the most top performing is bitcoin, many people invest in it than others and maybe that is why the price is not stable but if we can invest on others too the way we did on bitcoin I think there will be competition and there differences in topping will be just small

• +2 1

In my opinion all coins will get its value rising but bitcoin is the best coin which is getting larger day by day.litecoin is also a good option because it is a coin which is used for trading long ago . Bitcoin and litecoin is one of the stablecoins in the year value of bitcoin changed very rapidly in the year 2020.

Bitcoin is on top it is more popular in the cryptocurrency then other coins it is acceptable in all countries.its price increase fastly.Lit coin and ETH are also on top.these coins are very popular.

ETH has a lot of potential, it is already above 700 usd again so it can achieve its 1000 usd, on the other hand BTC taking great steps so in my opinion, since BTC and ETH are the best cryptocurrencies in the market, these will always be a good option to invest in the long term.

For 2021, my greatest expectation is of course with Bitcoin. And I have some expectations for ETH, TRX, ALGO, SAND, HBAR, VET, DOT, ENJ and KSM. These are my favorite projects for 2021. I start collecting them as their prices drop for mid term trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin has always been at the top of the cryptocurrency market. We need to know that the highest value of cryptocurrency is bitcoin and it will last forever. Bitcoins are very popular and you need to decide what you are investing in as most people use bitcoins to pay their bills or pay their employees.

To me I will say bitcoin because we can see the way it is keep going high and it's values are inccreasing so much if it keep increasing then other coins will keep doing good in the market 

It very obvious that the top performing coin is the first coin invented by takomi Satoshi in 2009 which is Bitcoin , it has been the best and the top performing coin since i joined the world of cryptocurrency, I don't have the capital to buy some but I hope I can't benefit from it someday

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

BTC and ETH are the strongest in the market, which will always increase their reputation and value in the long term, so investing in these two is a sure profit.

Bitcoin has the best performance in this year. People didn't pay much attention when it was launched but now it is the top currency of digital currencies . you should invest in bitcoin.

• +1 1

There are several pages that show us the volume of each cryptocurrency they indicate with graphs all the value they have had, but nevertheless the best currency is the btc and the eth because their popularity and value make them pioneers.

• +1 1

It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  However, eth btc and ltc have performed very well this year.  These coins pump a lot.  However, Bitcoin's performance was very good.  Bitcoin, Litecoin  and Ethereum have doubled in price.

• +1 1

In my opinion Bitcoin will remain dominant throughout the coming year as well. Ethereum also have good potential to compete with it in terms of trade volume. But bitcoin certainly will remain highest valued coin of cryptocurrencies world.

Edited by Zeshan7736087
  • +3 1

Well, in 2020 the best cryptocurrency for me was Bitcoin. It offered a great performance even though it dropped too much in March.
It's true that other currencies offered better returns, but not as sustainable and stable as Bitcoin.
I think that in 2021 Bitcoin will continue to be the crypto with the best performance. Although I don't rule out that at some point during the year the dominance of btc will fall rapidly and cryptocurrencies will offer great benefits.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

Ethereum today has become a really good one. I think it will have a big rise this year because it is considered the second currency in the markets after Bitcoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

So far the Bitcoin is only coin in the cryptocurrencies that is always increasing its worth and credibility  from the day of its emergence. No doubt it's price have been decreased and increased but its value never stopped to increase. The investors are getting very deep with it and investing it. So the t Bitcoin has the only potential to surround the crypto market.

There are many coins in the crypto world. Among them i think bitcoin is the top performing. It is the king of all the coins.It is very profitable couns.The price of bitcoin has many fluctuations. It is more valuable than other coins.So it is always top in crypto currency market.

The best option for profitability is BITCOIN because it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies, I would put LITECOIN in second place due to its ease of obtaining it and for the gains it leaves us in its upward movements and in third place I place ETHERIUM that you have to invest with caution since much of the existing ETH is owned by its founder which makes it a bit centralized.