What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

The prices pickup good and sell all my coins and wait until things settles on the market and buy again, this is the best way to handle bull run, bull run can price dangerous if you buy in at the end

Exactly you just said what was on my mind, if the bull runs comes I will cash out because I have made enough profit , and I will wait till the market goes bearish again then I start investing again so as to make profit when the price rises again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best way you can rely on this is good for you if you do not know the methods of abuse and risk. However, this strategy that you will rely on requires risk tolerance and patience. And some effort. I agree with you when buying when the market is declining, there is an opportunity to get some profits when prices rise

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We invest in coming up with prices, but when the bull runs, the market conditions worsen. Investing at this time becomes very risky. That is why trading in the crypto market always has to wait. Hurry will suffer losses. If we wait we can make a good profit.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:54 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Hello my friend, I think I will do the same and I will invest in the declining market after researching a lot and making the decision I will find the best investment offers suitable for me

According to my knowledge i think during the bull run in the prices of Cryptocurrencies trading will be one of the best activities which can be done to earn a huge profit because continuous rise in the prices will give a good opportunity to earn regularly. 

I am not having much experience in the trading but definitely I will make sure that after getting my profit I will stay away from the market because after getting bull run any time the market will be going to be crash so it will be much better for me if I stay away from the market because I'm not having much experience to deal with the situations even I can't overcome those losses experienced people's this things are very normal they are going through this things from many times and now they are habituated to get over these things.

I will just wait for a significant increase in some coins to have time to buy them at a low price so that they grow and then sell them. 

To my opinion I could like to wait and hold for a peak of high price and sell I will try my best to study the chat and make sure am selling at the right time. To avoid losing the right opportunity although I know I. Will not lose but gonna earn small profit

During a bull run, I will start buying coins that have already started to grow, but can finally do so by 30-40% up (like litecoin/etc/eth)

I'll just wait for the market to fall again, I don't usually buy coins during a bull market, as I've been caught in it many times and lost my money.

I will take 50% of my money and invest it in a different coin , because this can give me a good profit , why i said 50 % because i believe to never invest all you money in one thing and in one time , this is a mistake , maybe the price will get down , and you will lose a lot of money.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

I think that if the bull run comes I will buy bitcoin or sell my bitcoin if the value equivalent is high because I think that I will earn more if Im gonna invest and I am gonna earn more because I chose to wait for the opportunity. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Just like everybody else i will sell my coins and wait for the price drops again, because when everybody sells there coin the coin price will drop because that's the future of cyrptocurrancy and after it drops i will buy it again.

to establish a good investment strategy we can see the price movement over all the bitcoin now that it has has an upward movement we can sell our currencies or wait for the price to go up towards 10k to have higher profits.

19 hours ago, betelihem said:

Just like everybody else i will sell my coins and wait for the price drops again, because when everybody sells there coin the coin price will drop because that's the future of cyrptocurrancy and after it drops i will buy it again.

I think that when the bullrun comes I will sell because I think that is a great way for me to earn. I can trade as well because I am gonna earn too with the trading and I hope that I can earn more with the bull run coming 

During the bull run time it's better to set a price target you want to sell off your holdings and when this price is archived you just act and cash out, that's what I was going to do.

Well, all of people will now sell their bitcoins quickly including me because we are waiting for this to get a huge amount of profit, and i hope that the price of it will now increased because i think the halving is now totally done.

3 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that when the bullrun comes I will sell because I think that is a great way for me to earn. I can trade as well because I am gonna earn too with the trading and I hope that I can earn more with the bull run coming 

Yeah every crypto users are waiting the bullrun to sell there coins there holdings to get good profit, and we all are looking forward to do this, there are so meany crypto users who are waiting it, they just hold there coins till the right time.

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, all of people will now sell their bitcoins quickly including me because we are waiting for this to get a huge amount of profit, and i hope that the price of it will now increased because i think the halving is now totally done.

It is totally down but it has no positive or negative impact on the bitcoin price, I thought it won't have effect immediately, it will take more time before its manifest. So let us be patience about it

13 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Now the markets are actually down, in my opinion this is the best time to buy. There are a lot of currencies that can be bought now and benefit from buying them.

Just hold all the coins you have, and wait for a pump by the end of this year, because I think that time is the time that crypto will boom and get pump.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

But you don't have to cash out immediately when the bull run has come, so you should know the market conditions, because sometimes the bull run can continue rising. 

6 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But you don't have to cash out immediately when the bull run has come, so you should know the market conditions, because sometimes the bull run can continue rising. 

You are right, it is not even profitable to just cash out in bull market, we only just have to check the price very often, we should noticed bear market before cashing out. For example, so people do set a price for such, like me, I prefer difference of $500 for bitcoin. If bitcoin increase to  $10000, immediately it reduced to $9600, I will cash out at $9500 or little price higher but less than $9600. And I will sense bear run coming. 

I will start selling my coins in which I have already invested, at the highest prices and then wait for the market to fall to buy coins again.

14 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

is totally down but it has no positive or negative impact on the bitcoin price

Well, there has a positive impact the Bitcoin halving to it's price because this is actually happens when the last halving happens and many people are seeing it so that they are waiting this opportunity to get some huge amount of profit.