Is there any way to find that this topic is already written. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albey mathews

Is there any way to find that this topic is already written.

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

The mesaage icon on the left which is full dark black are the topics in which you have already posted your comments , so just avoid those topic and move to the next one.

IMG_20200227_102519.jpg

• Useful or interesting 5

If you mean comments on the same topic, then there is no problem with that. If you mean writing articles, you should search for the topic that you will write through the search box and you will know if someone wrote the same topic before you or not.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

There are many of the problem between all the beginner and also this problem is one of them we can see in the beginner section that there are black and white portion if it becomes black then the post we already written and if it is white then it already blank.

I am also new here and I also find several problems while differentiating between the topics which I have already commented on. Reading the comments I saw it that is black tap on the left side of the topic then you have already commented on the topic.

Yes brother there is a way to find your written topic. While you choosing posts too reply there you will see that some post signs are whole black while some having white coloured. Those full black signs shoes that thou have already posted on those comments while white signs shows that you have not responded to those contents. Thank you.

If you look on the left of any topic there is a message sign there. If the message sign is black then it is an indication that you have already commented on that topic and if it is white then it shows that you have not yet commented on that topic. This is how to know if you commented or not, and to prevent double commenting in the future. It is a very useful feature.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, there are two ways my friend for every post you want to make, the first way is that if you want to know the topic that you will share whether it is repeated or not, then it is simply from the search box search for the topic before sharing it, but in the case of comments, every topic you comment on is colored the black

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When you want to creat a new topic, try to click on the SEARCH button and putt your title and you will see if someone already did it before you, and if you want to know about thr replies, then you need to verify all the replies manually, because there is no search button for them to know if what you are going to say is already there or not 

• Useful or interesting 1

Use the search button then input some Tags that you think you will use this way you can find accurate contents that your looking for because even, if you have different title but have the same Content then i will be deleted its better to use Tags for search and when creating a post You should always use tags so other people can search it faster.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Just use the search place to search for a topic which you want to write and thinks that is already exist. I dont think there is other way to find topics which are already submited.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is an advantage to know if you reply to the post or not and it is in the form of a message icon next to each post, when it is completely black, then this means that you have responded to the post and if it is in black and white, you can reply to the post without any problems

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Albey mathews said:

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

I think you can search those topics that you already commented of. Just go to the search bar and choose or filter the things or title of the topic you want to currently comment to. If there is no result, then it's safe to create or construct your post there.

Yes you can see the post you are thining to upload its already taken or not from the serach section you can see easily which post is already taken and then you can modify that context and make your post more attractive and creative that will help others members also i wait to appreciate your post it will really help other members.

15 hours ago, Prince90 said:

The mesaage icon on the left which is full dark black are the topics in which you have already posted your comments , so just avoid those topic and move to the next one.

IMG_20200227_102519.jpg

Yes is right , from this you can know if already comment in topic or not, but my friend i don’t think so if you do 2 comment in the same topic is a problem, just you don’t get paid for the second comment, but you never banned for doing this.

No i guess because i have seen this question many a time and i didnt get the proper answers for that. The only way that i think is yhe broad way that keep searching everypost. Better we can ask our doubt again. If not able to spot the question that it is previously asked or not. 

Don't worry just create new topic and try to make it unique. If anyone already posted that topic, think new topic or create that. I think in this forum lots users posting same title post but they even facing any kind of problems.

I am also a new user here and I also get confused many times.I forget whether I posted comment on this topic or not. Thanks for giving this information it will surely help me alot. 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:29 AM, Sezar55 said:

Dear friend, I wish you success first and second, you must comment only once on each topic and it will be a useful and meaningful comment and you mean how to publish a different topic so you should search first and inquire about this topic. Thank you

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you .it will be a useful and meaningful comment and you mean how to publish a different topic so you should search first and inquire about this topic .

On 2/28/2020 at 7:24 AM, Mehnil125 said:

There are many of the problem between all the beginner and also this problem is one of them we can see in the beginner section that there are black and white portion if it becomes black then the post we already written and if it is white then it already blank.

Yes there are black and white portion if it becomes  black then the post we already written and if it is white then it already bank , so  and you should always use tags when creating  a post so other people can search for it faster thankyou .

It is not a big problem just be creative in your post in your own way that will be good dont worry alot.

I am also new here on this forum and i don't know much about that site and I am improving my knowledge through this forum. I am getting it to reading comments to understand this site. 

Its very simple and easy, you have to avoid copy paste, and write the content you want to share, in your own words. Because two contents may have same meanings but the way you express your point of view and the way others express their point of view ,is always different.

So many new members face this problem when they newly comes in this forum, not give couple of comments in same topic is prohibited in this forum, but you know how to check you gives comments in topics, you goes in crypto topics section where you see one icon if the icon is black then you decide you already gives reaction in this topic, when the icon is white its not give any reaction.

If you are talking about commenting again in the same topic its okay as long as the its different from the other comments but still related to the topic, and if you are talking about topic. There is a search bar and write the topic you want and if there are no results you can create that topic.