Will Bitcoin rise in 2020? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Will Bitcoin rise in 2020?

On 11/25/2019 at 4:35 AM, nasipadang said:

I think the increase in halving is certain, regardless of the value when halving in 2017 and halving in 2020. Miners need to profit from blocks that are reduced by half, in my opinion miners have a large amount of bitcoin. This is only based on history from year to year.

I think that halving has already taken effect. Traders are no longer caught out by halving. Just look at recent LTC halving actually the price went down hard afterwards because everyone bought well before the halving 6 months previous. I really don't see the halving causing any shock waves in the exchanges this time round. Maybe a little bit of hype from the odd news outlets but no major effect price wise. If anything I think it will dip like LTC. 

We have different predictions on the coming years but some expert says it will reach another ATH this coming next halving.Lets see where the price will go and just enjoy the roller coaster ride of bitcoins existence.

Most of the people saying that the price of bitcoin will rised these coming year and i believed to it too because i see the price of bitcoin these past few years are going down rapidly so i think this is the time that the price of it will rised. 

Bitcoin price always rise after a few months from its halving. It happens in 2016 halving. It reach the new ath in early 2017. So i think that event Will repeat again in bitcoin halving in 2020. So my prediction is the bitcoin price Will rise in the late 2020 or in early 2021. I hope my prediction Will right, because i have bought a lot of bitcoin when its price under $7000.

Edited by I-KUN

On 10/12/2019 at 3:21 PM, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

You are right bitcoin cannot be rise while many people are owned huge amount of bitcoin. But the time that there will be many investors buy lack of bitcoins! That's means the bitcoin price will be risen to huge price.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

23 minutes ago, Suzan987 said:

In think in 2020 bitcoin price will up 25k$+.now everyone should collect bitcoin and hold their coin to came 2020.   

Halving had always been a strong bullish factor...up to few weeks before the halving itself, then the hype balloon pops.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:21 PM, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

At the end of 2017, many people asked this question with the prices you specify.  At the end of 2018, the same question was directed for 2019, and on an annual basis, the answer was yes.  Now we are nearing the end of 2019 and the same question is on the agenda.  I don't know if the mentioned price levels will be reached, but I think there will be an increase in 2020 compared to the last transaction price of 2019.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:21 PM, fun hung said:

On 10/13/2019 at 2:51 PM, yukihirasoma said:

Everything can happen, but I really hope that BTC can go up or touch $ 20k in 2020 or maybe it can reach a new ATH

Of course many people hope that bitcoin can rise so high that it reaches $ 20k or more than that price in 2020 because if our expectations are reached then we will all feel big profits in the coming year.

7 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

There a big chance to BTC raise in 2020. Because this year BTC going down continuesly. Some buyer now became interested to buy in low price. There we heard next year bull run are coming. You can buy and hold.

Yeapp, I really agree with you, there was big chance for btc rise in 2020 because bitcoin halving that giving some push to market to go bullish from previous halving, It's good time to buy some bitcoin at the low price and then hold it atleast until early-mid year 2020

A lot of topics I have read about this Bitcoin getting increase in value or decrease. We only just assumed but neither one of us that what we assumed is really going to happen. Let's just wait and do not advance it.

bitcoin will rise in light of the fact that numerous individuals as yet utilizing bitcoin and as yet expanding. In the event that regardless we underpins bitcoin, bitcoin's cost will improve and ascend sooner rather than later. furthermore, We all realize that as of late the cost is low however most likely the cost will increment in bull run 2020.

1 minute ago, CryptoMoney said:

Very possible the price of bitcoin will rise and the price of altcoin will follow. That has been happening in history and it will definitely happen in future.

Yes, I expect this to happen as well. Because a genius will decrease and the Bitcoin price will increase if it looks exactly the same.

Yes, I expect this to happen as well. Because a genius will decrease and the Bitcoin price will increase if it looks exactly the same.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:41 PM, panaeolus said:

all predictions for may never confirmed

so its hard to predict what will happen

bitcoin can goes above 20000 ,after mid january

Yes really what you say is that all predictions might be difficult to confirm because seeing current prices are very down so for all predictions can not be confirmed immediately, but we can hope that the best bitcoin can reach the highest peak in the new year.

bitcoin feture is very bright the bitcoin rise 2020 of 30000 doller and market is bullish market of the bitcoin prise is higest in this year 2020

Yes, I have a feeling that it's gonna.  Remember, bitcoin has the halving coming up in May and that will probably add some jet fuel to the market.  I'm not certain about the correlation between halvings and price, but the last 2 seemed to have a positive effect.

And bitcoin's price has been in a slump for quite a while.  Since 2017 in fact.  So I think it's due for a rise, and I don't think people are any less enthusiastic about bitcoin or crypto in general, they're just in hibernation.  They'll all come out at some point next year.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, fun hung said:

Well that's what you think and I don't think you have a prove on that all I can say is we have history to prove that Bitcoin is continously growing and we have experts that always says that Bitcoin will reach 6 digits.

In my opinion BTC will keep fluctuating up and down until the wold economy become stable, as we saw in this year BTC cross 11k and also fall down to 7k, So talking that BTC will rise or fall is uncertain before march 2020. I can say it may have some improvment in comming months but will not cross 11 or 12k.

We never know but even not all predictiona is acurate stil its can be true as some figures predict bitcoin prices will surge in 2020 including John McAfee who predicted Bitcoin to touch the price of 1 million US Dollars. 

• if i have to predict the future of BTC i will defineitly say that it will rise  in 2020 .because it have alot of users and miners, so i think that the support of users and the miner will take it to the peak where it have to be in it's coming year 2020. 
  • and i hope that the year 2020 will be the year of BTC. And it will be on it's peak .

With Bitcoin you can never be sure. The only thing that's for sure is it will NEVER crash to zero and it is here to stay. Its still volatile and affected by minor regulation. If country puts some regulation you will see a decrease in price all over

I think Bitcoin will raise price on next year. That is can happen when Bitcoin halving, where we know reward for miner will decreased 2x than before.

With that the ownership of Bitcoin is going limited, not all people can get Bitcoin. But because the demand so high, it will force market price to make Bitcoin going expensive in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think that next year Bitcoin will increase in price, judging by the schedule before each halving there was an increase, and then a price correction, I don’t think that something will change this time, maybe it will not grow to 20k, but the increase will be

Yes i think thats for sure.its time for the bitcoin to hit his all time high.im waiting for this to happen and im very excited about it.thats why i am now holding bitcoins for the future profit.i hope it will happen

3 hours ago, Janecai said:

It looks like bitcoin will go up in the year. I hope 2020 will be a good year for bitcoin to improve. I hope that happens

Yes busdy even me i am,confident that 2020 bitcoin once again hits big in that year.becouse now adays lit of people or investors are confuse about bitcoins.2020 will be a great year for bitcoin