Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

He said that they won't joined in this forum even they are getting paid for post. because most of them can't speak english. i think this forum needs a local board, it's no problem if you didn't paid for post in local boards.

• +1 1

We already have Russian section, but I think it`s not enough. There are still many people from different countries who are really big part of the Cryptotalk community an I think we need something like a survey to know what language section admins should to add 

The purpose is great but I do not think that I would make the forum interactive at all and make it more productive to compare to other forums that are like this. I think that putting more language would possibly create a barrier also to all of the users because of how they prefer to communicate. This would mean that they would need to be in the different section of the forum so they would be able to communicate well for using the same language they prefer. I must say that it would be better to only encourage them in using English language so the forum would become more interactive for having fewer sections to separate the other people with their own language.

I think the should more sub forum based on other language. There are lots of people who do not know russian. So I think they should add other language on this forum. We can easily share our knowledge on it.

It is really nice to add other sub-languages, because there are a lot of people here who do not speak English, and also adding other languages will contribute to more participants in this forum, I hope this will happen soon.

• +2 1

This is true, if the languages are specified in the forum we will see many members participate with their information in this forum and thus see the forum evolving and publishing and joins us a lot of members and therefore we will see new and highly topics.

Currently, there are no local departments, and there are only Russian and English languages, but certainly in the future, the moderators will expand this forum and create more sections, and many of the participants will be able to publish in the local sections of their language with ease

I also agree with you that adding more languages in this forum will bring prospective to the forum. Many cryptotalk users are not from English speaking countries that's why they make mistakes in spelling and grammatical errors. 

I would say that countries can come to this forum to express their thoughts through their language.  Therefore, a separate category can be created.  Then the number of members in this forum will increase. Come to our forum page and they will also contribute to this forum page and our community will be bigger!

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree but the selection of the languages is equally important as it has to be some that are spoken by many people that also have a large population that doesn't speak english. One of these that I know is Spanish, there are many regions in the world speaking Spanish and the people don't learn English at all. 

• +3 1

When we take everything into consideration a move like that is probably a good one where the positives are more than the negatives and will certain to help the longevity and prosperity of the forum. I am in favour of this move and will suppor it if I have a way.

• +1 1

it is not necessary request , all members here know, speak ,understand ,and write English ,
and when you write and read only english in this forum your english language will improve if it was badly.

• +1 1

Yeah i agree with you . Putting several languages will have greater prospects . There will be more members. And great new topics. But there will be also disadvantages. For many people another languages mah have difficult to understand them.

It will probably give very greater prospects to the forum and I am favor this idea. Having many new languages that will bring too many more people in the forum. It is something that is probably consider by the administration and we are have to wait to find when there will be good news.

Not at all, this forum is international one and English is international language, it is not good for people to write in their national languages because many less members will be able to understand them. Your request is bothering, because it will make things easier for you to post and comment , but more difficult for many other members to understand and comment.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:12 AM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

In my opinion putting several languages is not what is important for the forum right now if you take a look at top forum websites you will find out that they only have one language which is english and they still grow up till now rather this forum should focus on what will grow it further and add some functionality that will make it better.

It'd be great to include other languages in the forum board, at least those languages that are widely spoken, like Mandarin or Spanish, which are the most spoken languages in terms of native speakers in the world. I think this would certainly attract heaps of new members spreading the word about the forum all around the globe and bringing more knowledge here for sure.

Yes you said right bro because we not expert in English our country language is different if others language add in this forum or only dictionary add in this forum it best for us we write comments content neet and clean and we understand others sections topics and give information and comments with own knowledge 

I like this idea and I think it’s great so that people here can communicate clearly and translate their thoughts into their local language. it will help the newbie to start and understand this crypto world.

• +1 1

It a good suggestion friend putting several languages in cryptotalk forum will have greater prospect due to the population of the forum and we have different members some do not understand the language but are only trying thier best while some uses translator to read and understand the posts we wish the moderators will look into it and see if something can be done

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

English is still the best to implement here but if languages like Spanish and French can be a good innovation but the main problem is how to navigate and engage within the forum without problem, if that's possible then the admins should divide it by sections

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with You as adding more languages will attract more people to the forum and it will also be good to improve the quality of posts at the forum as creating posts in your own language will be an easy task for those who struggle with reading and writing English.So It will be a very good step if happened.

• +1 1

Truly, I think this bode well here. Anyway I have an inclination that after some time we will see neighborhood loads up obviously. Be that as it may, prior to having the neighborhood loads up it's essential to locate the reasonable individuals who can direct the substance or we will see a ton of computerized duplicate glue routinely and it will run wild quickly.

You are welcome mates. Yes putting more languages on the forum will bring more prospect to the forum. Due to my knowledge, I think English is the only acceptable language in crytotalk. And there are many countries in the world today that use other languages aside from English as there lingual Franca because some countries speak Arab, french and so on. If this forum can add many language apart from English will as well motivate and attract more people to the forum. That is my take and you are all welcome 

You are right as it's would to easy to express about thoughts in a better way but dear look at the other side where the moderators work. Think there are a lot of languages and a lot of content in different languages then it would be difficult to manage all the content and there is thread that spammers will come once again and would be hard to check the purity and situation would be out of control