Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

I totally agree!

Maybe the forum will add an option later for people who speak other languages.

I feel that it's also an opportunity to enlarge the forum and more people enter.

I live in a country where spanish is spoken, and i can only recommend the forum to very few people because many don't speak english.

Also, sometimes i don't understand some things because i don't know the language very well, lol

but i am still learning

If you will have same readers from russia and europe you may have problems with understanding, so it's better to split it ofcourse in my opinion 🙂

You have to understand something about languages, although it is true that inclusion is necessary to make the community grow, it is also important to know that if we only have English and Russian, it is because the administrative staff only feel comfortable with  those languages.

Include a new one would require greater organization and therefore more personal would be needed.

Of course it is very important a greater inclusion of for example Spanish speakers (650 million people) 15% of them could say that they are very followers of the topics related to the cryptomonas or Asian that in if they have very good topics to propose and that would give a greater rise to the forum

Edited by elementorsvk12
2 points were missing to make sense of the post

Of course, this is certainly true , because if the moderators and administrators of this forum want to introduce more languages, it will be great, because it will expand the audience of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

El 10/12/2019 a las 8:12, fun hung dijo:

El desarrollo de varios idiomas para el foro tendrá cada vez más perspectivas para todos y tendrá más popularidad y más miembros ☺️

The truth is that it has varieties of languages, as you mention, if it brings more prosperity since the exchange not only spreads throughout Europe but also covers America, which is very positive for the forum to reach more people that is very reliable and it is good to get to know it. grow more the exchange

image.png.59ad7608a0f5c010710955ffbc33a559.png

Yes, I agree with you, a multilingual and multicultural society, which gives a good impression to the forum and becomes very popular and many societies will flock to it.

• -1 1

I completely agree with you. Adding many other languages to the forum will help increase the number of members and enrich the exchange of ideas between users, so that people can quickly get the answer which they want and get more information. It will be gratifying to this issue taken into and resolved in the future.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:16 PM, Gusion said:

I also want this feature to happen just like in bitcointalk. Through that, we can have a better understanding and learning coming from our countrymen and there won't be barriers for communication anymore. The forum is improving so I am looking forward to it.

Well, this forum contains two languages which the english section and also the Russian section, moderators want to add some language here and we need to wait it so that there's a lot of people being interested in this forum

It will be a good idea to increase the languages used in the forum as it will help many people to join that don't have knowledge of english language, but I advice to have a good moderator that has this language as native because there will be many problems otherwise.

• +1 1

Great post. This discussion must be posted in Russia and English language . So individuals from different nations can't post in their mom language . I think in the event that more dialects are added to this discussion, at that point the quantity of clients in this gathering will build quick.

Everyone will agree it will give a boost to the forum. I don't know how the russian forum is doing but I have seen many posts and action there so it seems that maybe three or four more languages could make this forum become the dominant one in crypto.

• +2 1

I do  not think that it is a good idea, it would decide us, the purpose of the forum should be to bring all the people of the world in a one good place to share different ideas, now we can not do that if we are speaking different languages.

• +1 1

El 10/12/2019 a las 8:12, fun hung dijo:

El desarrollo de varios idiomas para el foro tendrá cada vez más perspectivas para todos y tendrá más popularidad y más miembros ☺️

image.png.9137f5be373d4c22227e589fde811bd3.png

It is better to make an internal translator, then absolutely any user will be able to read and write in all topics on the forum, because of different languages, a lot of the same topics are created but in different languages

it will grow within naturally, when there will be widespread need for more languages I am sure mods will take it account for their own good

Adding as many foreign languages as possible will bring even more users from different continents, which will diversify the forum with new topics and comments, while exploring them, you can learn something really useful.

Languages is very fundamental worldwide, so it is important to implement new languages in the forum, it will surely attract more participants and it will make it a little easier for people who do not understand English.

And it would be even better to have an internal translator on the forms,then people would be able to communicate regardless of the language they know.

In my opinion the cryptotalk forum needs to create forums for some more languages besides the English and Russian sections. Because members of many countries who do not know how to write English and do not understand. As a result, they are creating topics in their language that others do not understand. That is why some forums in other languages should be created.

Of course, I'd like them to take into account the Spanish language, but well, I guess they have other priorities to fix at the moment, so hopefully, they will maybe do it later.

I agree this will help the forum and also will help many thousand internet users that want to find a place where they can discuss about cryptocurrencies in their own language. I don't know which should be accepted but maybe some with the highest rate of crypto users that are also very low in english use. Maybe arabic language will be great.

At the moment you can only write in Russian and English. If more languages are opened later, the forum should have almost the same number of users as Instagram. Diversification is the key to success and many people of different languages would be happy in such a great forum as CryptoTalk.

If it would be excellent, communication would be facilitated by the group since there is no problem of translation that is sometimes not understood