Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

That true, I honestly agree with thia opinion, many people from different part of the world that they don't speak English want to also benefit from the forum, but they can't participate because it only English and Russia language that we use, adding other languages will be very good 

Multiple languages will help the users in understanding the content of posts more effectively because everyone is not good in only English language. It's a good idea to create sections for other languages as well.

I agree with you if a new language was added, this would have helped increase the number of members and spread the forum on a wider scale, but I don’t know why a new language has not been added yet. I hope it will be added in the future.

• +1 1

I also agree with this suggestion because adding more language to cryptotalk will improve the forum of having valuable posts constructed with a member convenient easy language of his or her country. Some members aren't convenient and fluent in English and they want to make their daily posts and this is affecting the forum negatively by having posts that are not well constructed.

No I don't think so that it would be better to add some local sections. I know that people find it hard to express their ideas well in english but still they are good enough. If there would be local sections for local languages then it would hard to keep this forum transparent. It would have many problem for the moderators

• +1 1

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing this information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining in this forum so I read it because reading is most important ,and then after a comment.

Yes, I agree with you ... There are a lot of members who do not speak English or Russian and they create posts through Google Translate, which leads to getting low-quality posts that contain many errors ... I support the idea of having special sections in other languages Such as Arabic, Hindi, German and others

Yes, this may additionally show up in the close to future. Adding numerous languages to the forum, in order to keep away from a number of spelling errors, will additionally amplify the recognition of the discussion board and a massive quantity of new customers will be a part of it. 

Since joining the gathering, I trust they will add more dialects since this issue will help every individual who can't communicate in English or Russian as he can talk and take an interest through the segment on his nation's language. I want to add these segments at the earliest opportunity.

I think, my friend, that applying this thing and allowing several languages in the forum will open the way for a larger segment of users around the world, and the number of participants in the forum will become more, as it will become rich in topics, but this thing needs to add special sections for each language. I don’t know if new languages can be added

• +2 1

having more than two languages will add the forum in more and more users and like it the users will be more and the forum will be known to the world easily.

That will be a great idea, french speaking countries will be able to access the site if that is made possible and even Arabians can contribute to the forum, the two mentioned languages have lot of experience about cryptocurrency and am sure they will help improve the form massively, i think the forum administrators will have to reason about that

As great as it is there will be alot of disadvantages unfortunately and many will have alot more hard time than we usually think so and english forum will probably will come into a fall and will make other languages more recommended and last mods and admins will have hard time dealing with this.

The addition of the French language may affect the popularity of the forum because several countries speak French, and Chinese also because of the large number of Chinese around the flag. What is meant is to select specific and widespread languages.

Great idea. If it happen then the number of people also increase more people join this forum.mostly people can't not work here because they cannot understand the language.many people can't do their best because they do not have good vocabulary and they are unable to share their ideas.

Yes, this is correct. Multilingualism with this encoding will increase the interest and the number of members participating with us in this forum will increase and some countries encourage this work because there are some members who face some problems in translating the language.

I think you are right. I think adding new languages to the forum will benefit many people. Because there are too many members who have problems with this. This problem will be lessened if a few more languages are added.

I totally agree with your post topic 

I was also thinking that there are very less languages in this forum 

If they will increase languages than more people will get chance to participate in this forum

Because most people can't participate due to language issue 

I am hopefull in future this forum will add more languages 

Thanks so much 

• +3 1

Indeed, I mentioned it several times,
Many members of the site participate in the English language because it is the closest language to them even though their mother tongue is not English,
Perhaps if there is a section for Arabic and Spanish as well, many of the topics will be more accurate and many members will participate in their mother tongue.
I hope the forum management will think about doing that in the future.

• +4 1

I really support that, there are only two languages now that are supported by this forum, English and Russian. O think other language that are used around the world should be included which will help other countries that don't understand English to participate too. 

I am of this opinion however as it's far every other process for moderators I consider that the hassle of languages have to continue to be as a topic to deal with however now no longer always straight away and why now no longer a brand new common and digital language for our community

I think that adding several languages will make the crypto platform more global and popular around the world, even though the English language is the most prevalent in blogging, thanks for your beautiful post

This an extraordinary thought, I saw around a few subjects saying that they need another dialects, for this situation this gathering will be more productive cash as well as in trading some valuable informations with one another

Yeah it is a very nice input adding more languages should be make the forum more interesting like if Spanish, Italian or French is been added to the forum and it make more people who aren't believers of the cryptosystem to join the forum.

• +2 1

Having many languages in a forum and making a special section for each language will be excellent because many people will join and participate,
Now a lot of people cannot join because they don't know English or Russian,
Perhaps having a section for multiple languages would be easier to share for many people.
A good suggestion, which I hope will be thought of by the forum administration.