Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

Some are newcomers in the forum don't know how they gather knowledge or contribute. it will help the newbie to start and understand this crypto world. and if they know enough lesson like me.😊😊

Of course, my friend, multilingualism makes you communicate with the largest possible number of forum members, get to know the experiences they have and exchange ideas with them, but I prefer everyone to write in a unified and well-known language so that we can not fall into spelling and grammatical errors and not lead to misunderstanding more than that. . .

Edited by mena4

Hi mate, this will be very grateful for the members and many members want this suggestion to be achieved. But there is also a doubt in my mind that creating more section for different languages will be burdened to the site and it will increase in slow browsing and will difficult to access the forum. Isn't?

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

That's a good idea. Sometimes I notice people writing in their own languages, and some others use goggle translate to translate their mother language to English. If new sections opened for these people, they will use the forum more constructively in their own language.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes of course putting more language options will be very useful since everyone are not so good at English . More language options will also bring more members to this platform .I have also seen many requesting to add more language options.

You are right if there will be more languages in the forum then there will be a lot of member of the forum but I think that it is not too easy to add more languages. It depend on  the administrators. That they will add the languages or not.

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, adding many languages makes the forum more lively and leads to the addition of many new members, as many do not speak the English or Russian language well, which causes them to make mistakes in spelling and are subject to a ban and refrain from entering this forum

I hope the moderators will add other languages to this forum

Yes we think that is the best achievement of the forum to add as such a great features in it and also i support the suggestion of the languages in the forum because many of members who can try to understand the english language but they fail is very helpful for that members .

• +4 1

Yes I definitely think that the addition of some of the world must Popular languages can actually have a great impact on the performances of some of the members. 

Sure more languages are needed from this forum because there have so many people who got hard time on using the languages that's they are just force to write correctly grammar although they are writing broken languages because this languages are not their local languages.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/12/2019 at 7:19 PM, BitTyro said:

Just registered here a while back. Browsing topics here and there trying to be familiar in this new forum. 

I think, there is no need yet for a local boards. Admins must focus first on creating an informative forum and less spams. 

You are right the more constructive forum will look more good instead of the forum with more languages and same topics in all of the languages.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:12 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

Yeah you're absolutely right and I totally agree with you that this forum should add several languages for the development. Many people don't know English properly, they're weak in English so I think adding several languages of this forum will have more and more prospects. This forum will get more popular in the world. 

Like seriously you are right mate I don't think there are site like this of cryptotalk because the way things works here is kinda different from the rest of the platforms here in cryptotalk they have some sections for who can't write in English language.we are all one  in cryptotalk!

In my opinion, in addition to the English and Russian sections of the Cryptotalk Forum, forums need to be created for a few more languages.  Because many countries are members.Many people in different languages will be happy with the key to diversification success and great forums like CryptoTalk.

I think there is a need to add more languages because only two languages are traditional English and Russian. I only post in English because I do not know Russian, if more languages are added here I can make beautiful posts in my own language.

Yes i agree with it that forum should develop more of the languages so that all kind of peoples can make their intrests towards it and the popularity of the forum will definitely increase in the market.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

It's good idea you bring mate, this is the way to improve and expand the crypto currency thing. But the future problem may exists, this expansion is a hard task especially we need difference people who manages difference side of forums. But I think it can manage by the developers, I hope they are ready in this stuffs.

This would benefit a lot when the Cryptotalk forum arrives to other countries, because the truth is that the expansion of languages would bring many more people, which means that we must be aware of all this so we can start telling people who are in other countries and so they can profit like us. Since this forum has no comparison to any other and we have to be aware of how we are doing now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with your idea, having different languages in addition to Russian and English could expand the forum to new frontiers and have users from parts where they do not speak those languages, plus all new knowledge is welcome, hopefully administrators are considering this and very soon they may allow other languages like Spanish which is spoken in many places, or French, Italian, Chinese and so on.

• +3 1

If more diverse languages were integrated in this forum,the forum will prosper to a higher statues and this will encourage many people from diverse geographical juristication but I think this is not the right time for that I think the forum should focus in something better that will enhance the productivity of this forum.

This is completely correct and will lead to a very large increase in the number of members. If this is done, we hope to add more languages

This is true that when there will be more languages will allow at this forum then the number of members will also be increase but there are two aspects of this addition one is negative aspect and the second is positive. The positive aspect is that the popularity of this forum will increase in the world and the negative aspect is that the number of scammers and spammers will also be increase. There will be difficult to manage the forum and the moderators will face the difficulties in management.

I think that there is a need to add more languages because only two languages are English and Arabic, which I know. I only publish in English in order to master this language, and if we publish more than one language, languages will be exchanged and knowledge will spread between us because the language is the connection link between the world.