Market of XRP in Crypto World - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shivshaw11

Market of XRP in Crypto World

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

Edited by shivshaw11
want to give image
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 6
  • +5 1

Ripple is during well and it will continue to do well, ripple is expanding is operation out of Asia into Europe and America, this will push the price of ripple and ripple status among others crypto currencies.

But what about the situation where many banks will use Ripple technology but will not use the XRP currency. What people seem to miss is that Ripple Connect, the technology behind the money remittance system need NOT depend on XRP.

XRP is already in the top position, but if you mean the top 1 position, well I don't think so. XRP is good for day trading also because of up down up down price, surely you can make profit of it. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

xrp look like more stable and i like fee transaction on this coin because very small and we got fast transaction too on this coin

• +1 1

On 10/28/2019 at 2:46 AM, setifien said:

I have seen a youtuber who predicts that XRP is gonna make ×2 (or more ) within the next days.

I think Ripple worth investing in it 

This is a good news for us and also to the holders of the xrp, this is the sign of the successful of xrp and keep it support this.

On 12.10.2019 at 11:21, shivshaw11 said:

Respected all members, i want to discuss about the recent market value of XRP, Every one knows, today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market, if we check graph, we can seen the up and down the coins value but, one thing is clear, XRP would be the king coin after BTC, ETH and LTC, may be soon, i will see it at top position. so cross finger. Good Luck All!!!!!!

xrp.jpg

Heh, the last time I thought so and I didn’t have the courage to buy XPR for $ 1000, after a week it fell by 30%. Everyone chooses his own portfolio!

This is the latest news about XRP. 

RIPPLE will merge or (believe it or not) acquire SWIFT.

Swift is used by over 15,000 Banks, handling $5 trillion USD per year.

Swift will benefit from RIPPLE's interledger technology. Allowing banks to use their service in a more seemless and cost effective way.

This will allow RIPPLE to leverage every single bank working with SWIFT. Without the need for RIPPLE to hunt each bank down individually. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

the market of xrp is currently down and in the crises, it is not pumping, it was stable in the whole year, and didnot pumped, may be next year when bitcoin pump it will also pump and give profit to its holders.

Hard Worker 😎😎

It will not be accepted as the king, it will remain in the position it was that is the third position, eth is still there to take the lead

For me, i think the XRP(Ripple) is one of the best project. But it can't overpassed eth and bitcoin now because those coins are very huge coins and may people are using it world wide. But i think XRP(ripple)  will become more popular in the future. 

XRP is a good coin and its future is so much bright and good. I also buy XRP coins so much and now i am waiting for the good time than the XRP coin is going to high and than i sell that coin in a high price. Crypto market is a good market in the world which is our future.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes brother , i think you are right.Xrp king and lead market after a few year .It possibe but all market pair with bitcoin .All market price dow all top coin.Day by day xpr (ripple coin) down cause bitcoin price is undown very fastly.if again bitcoin price is higer more than 10000 usd i hope ripple price agin hit 0.5 or 0.7 usd xrp cin hold some big investor.So its prie again high soon.

• +1 1

xrp is also very good at finding company colleagues for large companies, that is what will make xrp also grow more rapidly.

Ripple XRP is the very good coin and with the fastest transaction than any other coin, and also is the most preferred for many companies also there are some banks who use it and others are planing to adopt it in the future.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/12/2019 at 4:21 AM, shivshaw11 said:

today is row of decentralization, therefore, XRP is the most valuable coin of today's crypto market,

Well said.  The Engrish couldn't be more good. 

XRP is a lousy coin and it doesn't deserve the press it generates.  If you own it, you're probably relying on coinmarketcap more than you should to make decisions about crypto.  I've given up paying attention to the rankings on that site, because they're all but meaningless.

• +1 2

Xrp is really a great coin and really love to trade in Xrp i like it's price is very volatile and i have earned good profit from Xrp many times thanks for sharing this information with the community

• +2 1

Xrp really really good market now. I think Xrp now lead all coins. But Bitcoin always best for everyone. If you invest Xrp ,you just feel good about this.you really find good profit about it. Also 2020 we think that over take btc.

XRP is the Good coin and well known And good reputed project.in coinmarketcap XRP position is third position by volume .and have A huge volume .Many exchanges  Have a XRP trading pair.

Xrp is one the best coin this crypocurrency world. When this coin launch then this price too much low. Also now Xrp price low this is the right time to invest here. Few years latter it will be the king of coin.

Yes to consider Riplle as trading or investing is also good for now because of Bitcoin and Similar Ripple.  Like Bitcoin, the number of Ripple coins that can be mined is limited.  It can be transferred peer-to-peer, and submitted has a security key to cancel fake transactions for coins. And the price of XRP is affordable.

XRP full name Ripple coin is Excellent coin and top third coin of coinmarketcap and have huge volume.XRP all time high is 4$ and in next bull run it will hit 8$ to 12$ price.

On 1/13/2020 at 1:49 PM, Jonayeed23 said:

I think the The token ticker for Ripple is XRP. As of August 2019, Ripple was the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap of $13.37 billion, following Bitcoin (BTC) at $205.03 billion

Yes, that's why ripple or XRP has a great future. Just like you've said, it is in the top 3 cryptocurrency, which means it can be in the top 2 spot, replacing eth. And I expect that it will happen because I'm one of the witness of the witness of its greatness.