Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

It is very important that when you are making a content here in this forum your comment or post is written correctly. Meaning it has no wrong spelling and a good gramar construction. 

Exactly these are the basics learnings for the beginners before starting their work in this forum these things will help them to avoid any bans with their accounts and will able to run with the forum for a long time.

Personally, I have problems with English and I have to contact a translator, so I always try to apologize if my messages are not clear to users. Good luck

Yes  Ian agree with you 

Every user here must have a good

Knowledge in English to understand

Posts and be able to replay on it

Or to write his owner post 

On 2/27/2020 at 12:44 PM, Kakabba said:

There are many members here who are not fluent in English very well, because it is not the official language in their countries

I agree with you there are many countries that are not good in speaking it due to their country languages many of us here are not perfect we are just trying our best to make sure we write good

Yes this is really proplem 

When you get warning point

And you want to complete your work

So we have to be carefully

Yes.it is much important for every member of this forum to follow the rules of it.otherwise they can get banned or plenty.And we have only to languages in this forum,English and Russian.So we must have to be expert atleast in one language.and we all have to stay way from answering without understanding the topic or without knowing about that.

Yes this is right if you are in cryptotalk you should know

About all rules or also you know English very well so 

You can also doing post correctly without any 

Mistakes.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:53 AM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Hello my friend and thank you for your advice 

I think we should give the useful information to other members in this site and try to replay in their posts and try to gave him solution for the problems that they face it, And gave him the information that they need.

having good English is really important in the age of internet as a whole, and reading the rules is the most important thing to help your account not get banned

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

In this forum site there are many peoples who belongs from different countries. And this site mostly support English language. Many people don't know much english. They should learn it or try it with some tricky solutions.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/27/2020 at 1:36 AM, Tareq143 said:

hello dear friend i am using this site my leisure time.i am spend here time because i am here earn money very easily.it is positive site for me and other

Same here this forum has many benefits especially in financial assistance and we will learn new knowledge about cryptoworld here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/27/2020 at 1:36 AM, Tareq143 said:

hello dear friend i am using this site my leisure time.i am spend here time because i am here earn money very easily.it is positive site for me and other

Same here this forum is really great especially the knowledge we learned from here is we can use someday. 

Also the payment is really helpful for everyone. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have seen many of the post saying that you must know a good English to post in this platform. And some people don't know English so they use translator. But translator is a machine. So it will make mistakes. Don't try that.

• +1 1

The most important thing that makes you safe is following the rules presented to you. How are you not attending, like our members, the debt has been attended by all of them. To know my friend that you too may expose your friend or subscriber in one country to attend or expel in this sense, and if you have another place to resort to after this forum other than the Hanafite, those sites that waste time. It is better for you to follow the rules and share your opinion without departing from the topic

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Your words are correct, just answer or reply according to the topic, and you should not deviate from the topic in this forum

Life is great and enjoy it

I think knowing the rules and regulations is the first thing for every new member before even thinking of making posts and for the aspect of responding to posts good english language is required to enable the readers understand what you are saying about the topic under consideration. No copy and paste because if caught you will be penalized.

• +1 1

i agree with you we should write those answer which is asked in question these days many people are doing copy and paste of questions which results their account getting banned I will recommend everyone write answer after reading question

The language is good and other this is the information you bring must be correct and never talk on the topic that you dont know,if you dont know something you can ask ,that's how i do in my personal experience 

Knowing how to write and understand English well is really important in the English section of this forum.. Even if you have good knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world but exchanging your knowledge with the members here requires knowing English well.

English is the language used in the forum and we must know this language to make our posts,it is important to comply with this rule because if we make a post in other language will not be taken into account.

You only talked about the wording of the topic.
But also the topic that you want to publish must have useful content so that all members of the forum benefit and also the content of the comment must be talking about cryptocurrencies.

Yes that's one of the reason for you to be safe here in the forum. But the safest thing to do is to follow the rules and regulations. Always check your comment before submitting at 2 to 3 times to spot if there is wrong with the words you use.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:35 PM, sandysoo said:

Yes, this is true, every member must abide by all the laws of the forum because if any member is banned he will not be able to join again and will lose his right to register in the forum again

Well, that's true mate, this forum gave us an opportunity to get sone profit by just posting some ideas, informations and experiences about cryptocurrency so we need to respect this forum by just feedback for them to giving us a profit.

yes you are right my friend, we should be understand what we are reading and what we will writing in our comments, i see this forum is one of the good ways to take more knowledge in English language