Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

it is good to write correctly. otherwise it will be no mean to express something, and the person who will read, do not understand anything.. knowledge about language is necessory in this field.. other thing is if you are not following rules of site while writing then it will be just time waste for you..

There are many members in this forum who are commented on topics that they have no knowledge about this topics. In order to be safe you should select topics which is not repeated or copied.

• +1 1

Hey friend, you are absolutely right about it. English is a language spoken by many people and in this forum the language we use is English. There are many users who read our posts, so its our duty to make sure that we use this language correctly to avoid misunderstandings and confusions among other users. I dont say that other languages are inferior to English, but its useful to learn a language which will help you to connect with the world. The main aim of this platform is to provide useful contents, if language is not clear, then the quality of your posts will be obviously low. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes English is important to be in this forum. There are many users that doesn't know much english. I don't know much either. But writing in this forum is improving my english also. I can feel that by posting and reading English i am becoming good in English too. Anyone agree with me??

• +1 1

Yes this is right. My English is medium and the forum only accepts both English and Russian, and I do not know Russian, so I use English and usually I need a translator to write comments, for example this comment I wrote it via Google Translate.

• +1 2

Since the forum supports the English and Russian languages only, this will certainly lead to some errors in writing the post because not all members master these languages, most of them tend to use translation and this is not a defect, but with the passage of time they will gain good knowledge of the language.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Writing correctly is important, because if you write wrong it ends up confusing whoever is reading and ends up hurting too. If you don't have English as your native language, it's always a good idea to review before posting so that you can collaborate correctly.

As the saying goes its better safe than sorry. Not only does your English needs to be good but you also need to post good content all the time and make sure you have read all the rules of the forum then from doing all this you and your account will be safe

• +1 1

Since there are only two language here which is Russian and the other one is English, if you are don't speak in Russian then you are obligated to use English and not any other language like you native one if you didn't speak in both available language in this forum. By following the rules, you will surely not get banned and will continuously earn money, so before anything else you must first need to search for the rules and regulations.

I share your opinion mostly, you should read the rules first and understand that the best way to participate in any topic is to focus on the question that its author asks to avoid getting off course. The forum currently only supports two languages and there are many people who use the translator as a help tool, it is only to look at verifying the writing and there would not be much problem.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

We all should consider different points to avoid making redaction mistakes that interfere with the message we want to get across or even repeating ourselves. The most important of course, is observing the rules and regulations of the forum. As for writing in English, we can make our writing more readable, even when this is not our first languages, by resorting to a plethora of online resources, specially devised to improve the quality of our writing, I'm talking about tools  like Google translator, Grammarly, etc. 

• +1 1

Yes of course! If you are working here then you should follow the rules of this forum and write correct information . You should also improve the English language because this forum support English language.

• +1 1

The site isn't all in English, as if you can speak and write well in Russian language, you can be on the Russian panel, but the English section is still growing in members when compared to the Russian panel. Obviously rules are meant to be followed

• +1 1

You will have a good knowledge, the important thing is not to post a random word, even I can say about myself and due to wrong English grammar I do not understand these and there is no obligation to know English very well, because you have some translation applicationYou can use some help from and writing English well is important for everyone here.

• +1 1

If you want to share your knowledge, information about any topic you need to write it correctly.  If you cant write it correctly others members can't understand your post.So if you have a good knowledge, and have a good basic in english you can write more better and accurately. 

• +1 2

To operate on cryptotalk talk you need to be able to speak ,write and understand English language in order to understand what people talk about and the topics you wish to talk about also 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

На данную тему сложно ответить, но шансов что вы попадете в скам на данном форуме практически нету, тут полностью отслеживается все посты администрацией.

If you want to post anything here in this forum, you have to know and understand what the topic is and understand how to read and write in English correctly so that you won't loss your account, your writings and replies really matters to keep your account safe

Yes I come to an agreement with you, our posts necessary to be constructive and important and the generally principal is it is understandable by every person here in cryptotalk.

When we compose incredible crack to enter rightly in the cryptotalk forum, if we put in writing correctly, each will value our copy and advantage from our post. If others act not see our inscription after that they will not see our post.I'll create the send correctly.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:46 AM, gourav789 said:

@CryptoSkye right mate , every user's who work here must know english ( because we didn't used our local language here , instead of Russia ) .

working on forum's is really one of best way to improve our English skills .

we can learn English on institute as well from books .

@gourav789...We must know good English.  Because only two languages can be posted in this forum.  So those who work in the English section should have good English skills  Because if you write in reverse English then you may have a problem.  So we will be very proficient in English, and by working in this forum you will be very proficient in English.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

To know more about how cryptotalk is all about, you have to know how to read and write in English,or other common languages that many people will understand what you are saying.

Your writing very well is very important on this forum. You may have a very good information or idea about a particular idea a person is looking for. If your English is very poor how can a person learn from what you post.

Anyone who's planning to join the cryptotalk world he or she should try to know how to read, write and understand things or English before joining the forum because it can cause you some effect especially if you are a newbie here.

On 11/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

To operate on cryptotalk talk you need to be able to speak ,write and understand English language in order to understand what people talk about and the topics you wish to talk about also 

I agree with you bro, joining the crypto world you really need to be able to read and write, understand the topic and reply to post correctly in English language.

• -5 1

Safe better write correctly for others to understand, this forum only give room to those that can read and write so that many people can understand what you are saying, your replies should be meaningful.

• -2 1
  • +1 1