Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

Some people are finding it difficult to communicate properly using English but it would have been better if other prominent languages are brought into the forum so as help some members who aren't that fluent in English. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

Yaa offcourse we must need to know about the topic and have much information about that specific topic and should also k ow that what are we writing .

• +1 2
  • +3 1

If we follow the rule by giving of cryptotalk your will not ban if we do not follow the rule of cryptotalk you must e ban. I suggest you to commenting more but with correct grammar and correct sentences

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Not just English language or whatever language you think you know well, the first most important thing is understanding a topic. When you get to k ow what a topic is all about then constructive language won't be that difficult especially if you have a little bit of knowledge on English language then writing much about the same topic won't be that difficult on your path. 

Anyway you must always abide by the rules of the forum if you want to get everything properly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Hi, i agree with your post. English is the international language. These days the person who not spoke english then his demand in markeet is low. So Don't worry if any member has weak english. This forum gives you great opurtunity to increse your english skills.And if you know english betterfully you will answer of post beterfully and then you got good reputation in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We should initially observe all the standards and read the post and remarks on it with the goal that we can comprehend it a long time before we react to it following rules is better idea.

• +1 1

You must know the rules and regulations in order to write correctly. You can also read the replys submitted by experienced users. Read the topic properly and answer if only you know enough about the topic. All this should be enough to write correctly.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. It is important to write the content about the topic correctly without any grammatical errors. It is important that our content should helps to increase the knowledge and useful for all the members at the same time we should follow the rules and regulations properly inorder to safe our account too.

• +1 1

Hello friend, you should peruse the guidelines first and comprehend that the most ideal approach to partake in any subject is to zero in on the inquiry that its creator pose to abstain from getting off course. The gathering at present just backings two dialects and there are numerous individuals who utilize the interpreter as an assistance apparatus, it is just to take a gander at checking the composition and there would not be a lot of issue

I really agree with you because when you write something that gives more experience and every member gain alot. I think it will be the best here and you most follows the rules and regulations 

Of course you need to post your topic  in good English that all of us can understand well what you want to say as English is the only global language. Another thing I will say with this that you also need to share useful information or authentic information regarding the topic or the post. And also  in which post you are replying you should have better understanding of this post.

Cryptotalk is platform in which you only speak guieune thing about the given topic. It is so simple to get a negative from publishing wrong or inappropriate content. The admin may simply remove your comment. It can also lead to a warning as well so just be careful with what you convey through your comment.

The most secure approach to be effective in this forum is be careful and Selective. A few clients here are not being careful they generally remarked on posts that they dont have information with which lead to Spamming and different approaches to be protected is be specific a few substance in this forum are duplicate stuck or Repititive which get deleted faster get erased quicker.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post. I am agree with you if you don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum and  don't create meaningful and informative post  then you will be banned . Help the other members of this forum  especially new members .

• +2 1

Well actually you don't, however you need to be smart enough to use any translation service simplest being the google translate option. Not everyone is well versed in English, and that shouldn't limit you in your online earning career. Just learn how to translate, and you can easily create topics in English. 

• +2 1

This is a popular earning website.  By working here every day, we can use our knowledge to build relationships with each other and earn money. So in my opinion, I will always work with caution and work less if necessary. And I will work according to all the rules and regulations.

Good advice friend! 😉 Is better we keep advicing others to work harder. To get safe in the forum you need to work more better all the time. Write good posts with positive ideas with that we can leave safe. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @cyptowhited  @Cleaner

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I somehow agree with this. Though, perfect grammar is not very necessary. What matters most is that you are able to be understood by the people here in the forum especially when you are sharing knowledge and educating other members. Also, pick appropriate words so other people won't misinterpret your intentions or what you wanted to say. 

• +2 2

I figure you don't should be too stressed when you don't know about English since now google upholds you, my companion was extremely apprehensive when entering the gathering since his english is exceptionally poor.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

Good advice friend! 😉 Is better we keep advicing others to work harder. To get safe in the forum you need to work more better all the time. Write good posts with positive ideas with that we can leave safe. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan @cyptowhited  @Cleaner

We must abide by the rules to stay safe in the forum.  Anyone who violates the rules of the forum must be banned.  So we need to work hard in the forums.  Need to post good quality, help with new information. @Oxygen99

• -1 1

That's correct, We all need to know how to comment in English without making any spelling mistakes and short-words. we can also use grammarly for making the sentence must more meaningful without making any grammar mistakes  

It is important to write securely and correctly, of course. In order to do this, it is necessary to understand the subject title well. We can get more detailed information about the subject by reading some of the comments. Afterwards, it would be the right approach to make comments that contain useful information about the subject.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

sure. we know that there are a few who were without a doubt now not fluent in talking the english language and i'm able to recommend the use of google translate for that so they also can address the discussion board language.

We must rely on the official language present in the forum with consistent words and pay attention to the English or Russian language because it is one of the rules in the forum and we must adhere to it and work to implement it

As friends you know very well that this forum has some rules like

We cannot create multiple accounts on one device. 

Write the material in the post which is related to the topic and correct. If we want to save our accout we should keep these things in mind. Otherwise we can get banned.