Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

We are here to share knowledge but at that wrong should be able to write in English that we would all understand

• -3 1

We have to read and write correctly otherwise wise modulator give us warning point first we have to read topic carefully then we have to writer post carefully its is best for all of us

I like to make good positive posts  and always double check my work and work more perfectly. Good works are welcome here no shits are taken from undetermined members. I advise working good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/8/2020 at 4:34 AM, Wowi3 said:

Of course this is a very important issue.  If you want to work in crypto talk, you must know English very well.  And read the questions well

@Wowi3I think knowing English very well and writing are two different thing entirely, the best approach is to actually avoid miscommunication, because members will get your message wrong if that happens and give you a negative reputation 

Yes, friend, you have given a correct advice. If a member wants to do well in this forum, you must know the rules and regulations of the forum. If you work according to these rules, you can do something good in this forum. You must have English proficiency.

Yes you are right. I think we should write the safely and write correctly. Because you learnt the crypto them you write the better experience of crypto because if you write correct then you for positive reputation. So I think it is simple.

To work on the cryptocurrency your English should be very good because on this platform there is a lot of people from all over the world so the English peoples who knows English very much when they will write the post when the English people who read the post whose English is not good he will not understand the concept of the good English. then it would be a problem and he can't reply to that topic and can't understand the meaning of that post so it is very difficult to communicate between these two people and it is also very difficult for delivering the knowledge of the cryptocurrency. So basically you are English should be good to work here properly and get knowledge about the cryptocurrency.

Basically this form help to improve our English as well as our learning. Do right post at right time and try to write quality content and so that you will be safe and feel better I think when you see your old post you will feel better day by day. Hence we can say that its improving our learning as well as our Lifestyle thank you

• +2 1

I agree with you that the topics should be answered in a useful way for the members, but there are some members who do not speak English fluently in the forum so it is not necessary to know the English language very well as it is possible to use some help from some translation applications

• +3 1

Definitely we cannot survive on this forum without following the rules. They are like the stairs of he forum that lead us upward. And the use of correct English makes our content good. It will be good for our ratings as well.

• +1 1

Of course, we have to abide by the rules and master the English language to ensure our continuation of the site and preserve our profits. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Indeed We trust a person; the articles have to be helpful, and significant as well as the most crucial could it be is easy to understand through everybody within cryptotalk.

Yes, users should be careful on what they are going to comment and post. Make always comments related to topic our accounts will be more safe. So follow the rules of this forum and write correctly. And communicate their ideas in good English.

Yes I have read the rules of this forum we should have strong English grammar for posting. We should write carefully and correct for avoiding bann.it is also necessary to understand the other post . 

Correspond with rectify and divide identifiable in a row we plus be supposed to stay on the set of laws and set of laws of the forum as once we angry the limits it follows that in attendance will be opening of being paid alarm end.

Yes my dear mate! Relevancy and correct use of English is very Necessary in this work. It will leave a positive and good impression on the readers and as a result you recieve positive rating.

Yes dear this is the best thing to get most reputation in cryptotalk community. If you want to add something more topic on cryptotalk you should add with safely and then read it again correctly. These things give you more correction in your post. So this will get your post reputable in community. We should not ignore these steps, first right safely and then check for correction. Hopefully you learn something from my post. 

Yes ,  you are correct.Its very important to use better English in this forum because its world wide and its supporting English so we have to improve our skulls of English or grammar to let every member to understand our posts. 

there should not be restrictions on the basis of the writing mistakes as some of the time they are from the mistakes and not becase you have inbuilt ability for them to accur.

Many people on this forum are banned because they could not speak good English. So we must know about English to survive on this forum. And we should try to write with correct grammar. And not make mistakes while being in a hurry.

• +3 1

I will say understanding English is more deeper than knowing it, when you understand the content it means you comprehend it and can make meaningful contributions.

Of course, knowing the English language is very important to teach you everything in order to start in a correct way. We have to start learning the language in order to continue and present the useful, as the English language is the world's language through which we create all the important and useful publications

On 2/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

Dear fellow, i would like to say that, from some days i am spending much time for reading and less time for writing.  If we may understand the topic properly and also the OTHER replies too, it  will help us  when we also write the reply too.  Its better to firstly understand the topic then write sometimes relevant about this    

For sure the usage of correct English could make different people apprehend us perfectly so it's higher not to start working right here if a person can not use English correctly because whilst such someone creates a post and people don't take into account that publishes may be seen as vain content material and virtually it'll be deleted.

I would say you need to know how to learn English completely before working where you need to post much better.  And your post should be in such a way that it is completely different from other members.  By doing these things I think your account will be safe and secure.