Safe Better write correctly!! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NAFIS287

Safe Better write correctly!!

I  think it is catastrophic to start written trash without knowing what you are doing or maybe you thought the moderators won't check it. Well that's a lie you have mistaken and am very sure any one who is caught doing that will be warned or get barred from this forum forever. Chose your words correctly

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

I  think it is catastrophic to start written trash without knowing what you are doing or maybe you thought the moderators won't check it. Well that's a lie you have mistaken and am very sure any one who is caught doing that will be warned or get barred from this forum forever. Chose your words correctly

Nice one mate, from you seem to understand many things about this forum even though from your profile you are a jr member, I like that motivation, keep the hard work, am sure you will create a massive difference positively to this great forum. Once again don't give up in your hard work and the moving 

Yes ,the safe better write correctly because some can't understand about the question and gave ans .I think that than your post is safe ,when you use the information about trading and marketing about the crypto currency .you will send the post to use the good grammar in English and knowledge at this forum .and you use the correctly word your post on the project .your are safe at the cryptotalk forum

• +1 2

Thats very true , work correctly in this place ,you will be given a warning and a warning will be something that is painful to you its important you are able to follow strategies that are so very important for building this place so we need to work as hard and understand the importance of writting everything, not sometimes because you will be banned because other people want to read the information correctly that is very important you need to know that.

As you know, whatever we post on this forum, we have to do everything according to the rules and regulations of this forum. Therefore, we should do whatever we post according to the rules and regulations of this forum and do nothing apart from them which poses a threat to us. As we want, we should write happened to our English grammer while posting so that the person reading our post can easily understand our point. Apart from that, we need that whenever we post, we should take special care that our words are at least more than 100. If we continue to work according to the rules and regulations of this forum, then our account will also be safe, if we do not work according to it, then our account will also be threatened. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

working with cryptotalk i suppose using english is the most affordable due to its reputation. i have exact english, on occasion confused but no longer hard to submit and i always observe the discussion board guidelines.

I would say that it is not necessary for anyone to make their language in English to become perfect as we know that we are not using this language as our mother tongue because we are born and raised to different countries. This could actually be an opportunity for people who are suffering to this problem to improve their language in English so they would be able to understand by other users who are reading their posts and be able to fully express their ideas and thoughts in their posts answering their chosen topic in the section of the forum because we know that language could be a hindrance in communicating with other people. That is why it is not a necessity for anyone to perfect their English but they are encouraged to improve it.

Edited by Gluttony
Typographical error
  • +1 1

Hy all,

We have to write post very carefully  we have to collect the information about the post  then write something better in the comments We have to write about the post some related lines which need to helps other readers.

We have to follow the Rules and regulations for writing comments about the post  we have to use  correct words for the comments. When we  write the comment then we have to sure that we write accurate  words related with the topics.

• +1 1

If someone doesn't have best ability to write English does it mean he should never go for the posts or write anything ? That means he has no right to earn from it.

In fact, it is safer to write better because some people do not understand the question and give wrong answers. I think your post is safer than when you use trading and marketing information about cryptocurrency. You will post in this forum.  -Keep complete knowledge.

• +1 1

Many members here are not from English speaking country some of us are not fluent in English language we had to manage like that but if you continue to spend your time in the forum slowly your vocabulary will increase.

I think knowing how to use english is crucial in the forum since it is the main language being used in the forum. If the members don't understand your grammer, the tendency is, they will give you a bad reputation. So I suggest that you use grammarly to be sure.

Of course all members here in the forum that will post here in the English section of the forum to learn how to write English correctly. Because if you don't then the purpose of this forum will be defeated for we will not understand each other.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Viscount said:

Of course all members here in the forum that will post here in the English section of the forum to learn how to write English correctly. Because if you don't then the purpose of this forum will be defeated for we will not understand each other.

You are absolutely right, friend, I also have difficulty communicating using languages other than English, Russian for example, but sometimes I try to use that language, even though it may be difficult to understand, but at least we learn for new things

signbot (1).gif

It is not best that you are expert in English so it is important that you have experties in knowledge, information and your posts relevant to topic and helpful and write in simple words which can easily understand. 

First, we have to understand the topic well in order to answer well, and we must write in English in a clear and understandable manner

Right saying, In addition I would say that your grammar and vocabulary should be strong in English. If you have the both then I will help you more and will keep you safe from banned your account. So for this first you should try to learn about the English then try to make post by following the rules. 

• +1 2

you are right.
A person must work smart and not waste his effort uselessly because of committing some linguistic mistakes such as mistakes in spelling and grammar.
Therefore, we all have to check our comments before publishing them, thus avoiding being subject to deletion of comments and wasting our efforts in a block.
I strongly agree with you.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, NAFIS287 said:

When you start work on cryptotalk you have to know English correctly and make sure you just answer that question not other questions answer..you must follow some rules that's better for you and that will always safe your account

We all are not englishmen brother. So maybe the quality of our speech can vary . By the way, writing and reading contents helps us to improve out english very much.

Yes, writing posts clearly, using clear and understandable words, and adhering to the rules of the English language in writing is an important matter and everyone must abide by it.  Writing good and useful topics and an appropriate response to the question is what every member must do to be safe in Crypto Talk.  You need to know that correct writing and organizing topics is what you need in order to be a useful member of the forum.

• +1 1

I also agree with this topic because if you follow the rules and regulations then  you will be secure about your account.

You will give best performance in cryptotalk if your english is good and give the answer only related to question. 

On 2/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Nujash said:

Yes if you are working here then you have to know and understand what you are posting or writing in English.. and of course you have to understand that what topic you are replying for.

User can only be able to share better information if they have enough knowledge regarding the crypto currency and how it works, how to trade with it etc.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes , before posting anything we must be clear about the posts.  For reference we can read comments of seniors. This posts is for all so we must use clear and meaningful sentences so that it would be easy to understand for reader.  Writing out of the topic can be disadvantage for us.  So, we must posts in better way to safe our account and get good reputation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right brother. When we are writing any post we have to follow the rules of this forum. We have to use right english prounciation and use easy wording in post that reader can easily understand it. If you follow the rules and use good communications skills you will get more reputation on this forum.

• +1 2

Everyday in our daily life we have to follow the rules and regulations. When when driving or walking we have to follow the rules whether you like it or not. Similarly in this forum, in order to survive follow all the rules and regulations. And one of the rules is to write correctly.