What will you do if you have 1 BTC ? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What will you do if you have 1 BTC ?

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel πŸ™‚Β 

how about you ?

• Useful or interesting 3

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel πŸ™‚Β 

how about you ?

i ant to hold may bitcoin untill the price of 400k usd..that price ithink for me have agood start of a bsiness remittance thru cypto currency in my country and also paying a bill remittance

Just now, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

If I have that 1 BTC then I have two choices , First is that I will wait for the market change and get the profit and Second is I will sell it and buy other small coins.

Youtube Channel,Β Social media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable priceΒ πŸ˜‡Β TALK Token is also acceptable.

For me if I have 1 BTC, I also start a small business like computer shop. Some of my bitcoins, IΒ will investΒ a potential altcoins for long term and doing trading as well. I just want to earn more.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β |Β You Play - We Pay|Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 360 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

if i have 1 btc, i will buy 50-60 different coins, and half bitcoin i will hold, because if you put all of your investment in 1 coin then there will be lot of chances of risk in the trading.

Hard Worker 😎😎

2 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

If I have that 1 BTC now I will buy XRP, In 1 BTC I will get 30k XRP an dI will wait for the bull run, If XRP will go $1 also I will get $30k, and I think this time it will make a new all time high, If it will happen, calculate how much I will get.

If i have 1 BTC i will buy some stable coins so that after a time i will get good profit from those coins. I will not invest all in one coin because investing in coin, there will be chance to lose all the investment.

6 minutes ago, Beesuuz said:

If you are interested to invest in cryptocurrencies then why not you invest in Bitcoin, I mean you have to keep that bitcoin with yourself till halving because till that time the price of bitcoin will increase to a high level.

Your point is valid but as i mentioned thatΒ investing in one coin, there will be chance to lose all the investment. Thats why i will not invest all my money into only BTC.

Keeping 1btc on the exchangesΒ or wallets and waiting for sky-high growth is very risky. I would sell 25% of btc to fiat. I would buy altocins at 25%. And 50% btc would be spread across different exchanges and wallets. Well, I would trade a little bit increasing the amount of btc

If I had 1 bitcoin, I'll just put them in a hardware wallet and will work hard to earn more Bitcoins. I believe that Bitcoin will be the future Gold, so there is no point in selling for short term profits.Β 

Just now, Crypto Mania said:

haha, that means you will invest it with 1 BTC before, right? 😁

if I had one bitcoin, I would leave some for the hold, I would invest the rest in the trade to increase the balance, I think it would not be difficult to spin up the balance with such an amount

2 minutes ago, Crypto Mania said:

but you have to be careful in investing. many investment programs are fraudulent and their investors suffer losses

I mean, not contributions to obscure IEO, but trading on the exchange, buying and selling altcoins. Of course, before investing, you need to study in detail the cryptocurrency you are going to invest in, here I completely agree with you

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

Me, If I have 1 btc today I'll spend half for our financial needs of my family pay all credits and the half I will keep it hold Because I believe bitcoin will rise soon, just like what happend last year 2017 which is it reached $20,000.

If I have 1 bitcoin right now, I will lend it out to a crypto lending platform. In that way, I'm holding and also getting some profits from lending them my BTC.Β 

Another way I would invest it is by investing it in gambling site bankroll.Β 

JoinΒ JackbitΒ today and startΒ claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

6 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

I will definitely start my business outside cryptocurrency to support th financial needs daily.

Cryptocurrency and bounty hunting is getting harder to earn we should have a great back-up.

I will definitely travel with my family but within the country to have some relaxation!Β  i will buy 0.1BTC worth of LYL.

7 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

I would invest 50% in various cryptocurrencies, and spend 50% somewhere.
Or another option,
I would open my own small business.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx,Β video footage, photos, vector imagesΒ and more
forΒ projects, movies and anyΒ commercialΒ purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

7 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

Question is do you want more money or you want to spend that 1 BTC.

What will I do that I have 1 BTC, half of BTC I will invest in altcoins and half I will hold.

Use InvestBox for that altcoins and BTC if is there, and wait for altcoin season or some good movemant on BTC.

And If/when I get profit I will think about travel.Β πŸ˜€

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Many companies do not recognize Bitcoin. Bitcoin is effective and very efficient use of currency exchange in online platform. It's a great investment opportunities. No one knows the power of crypto currency in the world. Bitcoin is the magical way of earning. Users generate healthy income from Bitcoin

8 hours ago, gerry said:

i ant to hold may bitcoin untill the price of 400k usd..that price ithink for me have agood start of a bsiness remittance thru cypto currency in my country and also paying a bill remittance

To much patience can lead to any track :) try to save as well as invest in perfect business good luck ;)Β 

7 hours ago, Khan said:

If I have that 1 BTC then I have two choices , First is that I will wait for the market change and get the profit and Second is I will sell it and buy other small coins.

That's good idea :)

5 hours ago, Ashok Nayak said:

If I have that 1 BTC now I will buy XRP, In 1 BTC I will get 30k XRP an dI will wait for the bull run, If XRP will go $1 also I will get $30k, and I think this time it will make a new all time high, If it will happen, calculate how much I will get.

That's crazy but make sure you watch more update there are huge rumor which can make that coin fall heavily ;).

Β 

4 hours ago, yhiaali said:

f i have 1 BTC

i will try hardly to get another BTCΒ 

hahahahahah

SeriouslyΒ believe me i dont know

Okay i believed you :P .Β 

So how much u made till now :) did you double it ?

1 hour ago, james said:

i will invest in bitmax to make huge profits. its very risky but i will take risk if i get free 1 btc. bitmax i great plateform to make instant profits.

Suggest me some good tips it would be more helpful to me πŸ™‚Β 

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

Question is do you want more money or you want to spend that 1 BTC.

What will I do that I have 1 BTC, half of BTC I will invest in altcoins and half I will hold.

Use InvestBox for that altcoins and BTC if is there, and wait for altcoin season or some good movemant on BTC.

And If/when I get profit I will think about travel.Β πŸ˜€

I think the question is how what will you do πŸ˜›Β ?

what place you would love to travel any idea you made till know ?

1 hour ago, MyThoughts said:

I would invest 50% in various cryptocurrencies, and spend 50% somewhere.
Or another option,
I would open my own small business

What kind of business you are going to try i think it would be some how interesting πŸ™‚

Reason mostly your thought is like how i think πŸ™‚

2 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I will definitely start my business outside cryptocurrency to support th financial needs daily.

Cryptocurrency and bounty hunting is getting harder to earn we should have a great back-up.

I will definitely travel with my family but within the country to have some relaxation!Β  i will buy 0.1BTC worth of LYL.

good πŸ˜‰Β why not new business in crypto world?

It would give more profit compared to old fiat business.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

good πŸ˜‰Β why not new business in crypto world?

It would give more profit compared to old fiat business.

What business can you suggest to me?

I am not into investment now but i do trading and bounties, i think i am cool for that.

Crypto is a good source of income but the waves are going up and down in cryptocurrency.

I will be staying here but i want to have a fix income which business outside crypto can give to me!

Just now, cryptokram said:

What business can you suggest to me?

I am not into investment now but i do trading and bounties, i think i am cool for that.

Crypto is a good source of income but the waves are going up and down in cryptocurrency.

I will be staying here but i want to have a fix income which business outside crypto can give to me!

Β 

Why not a new coin πŸ™‚Β or new service to educate newbies ?

Bounties are what am lagging of i need to read more about it πŸ™‚Β most of the time am spending time in gambling and trading πŸ™‚

Outside crypto world just try after economy cool down πŸ™‚Β in crisis you can face more loss how big company is also having huge drop down in sales πŸ™‚

17 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

What kind of business you are going to try i think it would be some how interesting πŸ™‚

At the moment, what kind of activity will be my business I don't know yet.
But I can say it will be very interesting.
For me at least... )

Sell/Buy music, sound fx,Β video footage, photos, vector imagesΒ and more
forΒ projects, movies and anyΒ commercialΒ purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I, personally would buy doge with all of that in this price and then would sell that in 90 satoshis or higher, then boom 1 btc turned to 3 after that I would cash out 2 of them and keep the first one

I will start trade in high volume buy and sell and will make it 2 or more btc in few daysΒ 

Good LuckΒ 

ThanksΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β