What will you do if you have 1 BTC ? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What will you do if you have 1 BTC ?

Few hours ago i was wondering the same thing, but i can with an answer before i get to what i will do with it, i think it's a headache to own 1+ btc.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:49 PM, xBDT Script said:

It was nice to read some of the responses and interesting to see different people's different wishes 😊

For me let's say I get that 1 BTC from the contest then this is what I will do:

1. I will share a small percentage with the community since I have promised it several time and obviously I made some good friends and I want to share with them.

2. I will take my wife to a nice dinner and will spend from those bitcoins not the cash or anything else I have.

3. The rest will be in hold as usual 😊

@phabulu here I found it. The other user obviously created a duplicate post. This is really very bad for the forum. After making this post I will report the other topic. Anyway quoting the contents from the other topic here so that others know the full story of this 😊

Aww! so sweet that you mentioned me here but I already gave my answer in another topic. This seems a new topic but if I am not wrong there is a very similar topic somewhere. Let me try to find it.

11 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I didn't realize that the contest was true and I have started to compete a little later.

Well this is what I believe:

"If you do not try then you will never know"

So I took a leap of faith and as I said I am pretty sure that we are in good hand. Winning and losing is just a part of a competition but I am really happy to see that we are building a good community where we are caring and sharing thoughts with each others.

13 minutes ago, phabulu said:

On the 1 option, maybe you can do a small signature campaign here for us.

Signature campaign to promote what?

Just now, phabulu said:

Anything you want, I just think that is better to give a few people for some effort than just distributing it here, but you are the boss. 

I did not have such thing in mind but it seems a good idea however I will keep it the way originally I thought. I really want to share the happyness with others without expecting anything else from them.

Remember we grow and building up by sharing love and care. 😊

If i have 1 btc in my account then i will start trading on it and make it double with my strategy and again buy an other btc for making more profit because i am an experienced forex trader

I would trade and make it 2-3 Bitcoins in a few months.Of course it is a little bit risky but I love taking risk sometimes. I would invest in altcoins too

4 hours ago, phabulu said:

There are good things to do with the BTC, I'm not on the top but I'm trying to chase the 10Th place will be good for me, In the beginning, I didn't realize that the contest was true and I have started to compete a little later.

On the 1 option, maybe you can do a small signature campaign here for us.

Even i did not take it so serious but now every one is far higher than me compared to all . Hope let see something changes soon . Now am sticking to 30 message per day.

8 hours ago, alpayno said:

If I have given the chance to have a 1 BTC I think, the first the I would do is treat my parents it is like a way of giving back their hard work for me and I'll buy my own favorite things like maybe a new guitar or pc for the crypto and yes travel the world also.

Its a good idea where you thought to spend to parents 🙂 up vote for it. hope you will gain 1 btc in upcoming days 🙂 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:19 PM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

I hope to have 50 or 100 BTC and when it finally moons I can retire. I trade all coins and I take half my weekly profits and invest it in BTC...i'm just averaging it out right now at this price but I was investing 100% of my profits when it was in the 3 and 4k range...just gonna stack and hodl.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:19 PM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

You cannot do much thing with just 8k buddy. Maybe in the next bull run we might see 250k price tag and that money can help you to open your own business or travel the world!

Me if i have a 1BTC now, ofcourse i am very happy. I want to start a small business, And then i want to treat my family like what they need. And the rest i want to invest for our future..

23 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

You cannot do much thing with just 8k buddy. Maybe in the next bull run we might see 250k price tag and that money can help you to open your own business or travel the world!

There are few country which is cheap to travel 😛 basically  i don't want to push the life how everyone handle with stress i would like to make it a stress free life 🙂

If I have a whole BTC, I'm going to dedicated 0.6 btc for trading in order to increase while I will keep 0.4 out of reach, probably in an offline wallet as insurance policy.

if I have 1 BTC I will buy real assets for future investment, building a business is also included in that. but I think getting 1 BTC is difficult.

I admit, crypto (Bitcoin) is hard to get, sometimes get a big profit and sometimes suffer a big loss. But if I have 1BTC, of course part of it is to increase my crypto  trading capital and others to have fun and make charity donations, so other people will also enjoy what we have. 

17 hours ago, bobifatal said:

if I had 1 bitcoin at the moment in the virtual wallet, I wouldn't know what to do with it. but I think I would spend 0.5 to get a new phone and a new laptop and other stuff, and 0.5 I would invest in a currency

Are you really serious you would buy a phone with 0.5 BTC LOL

Do you have any idea the USD value in the current market. It's almost $3,966

Now I am wondering which phone you are going to buy 😊

12 hours ago, Mathers said:

If I have a whole BTC, I'm going to dedicated 0.6 btc for trading in order to increase

Make sure you won't end up seeing yourslef like me who lost 80% of btc holding in the late 2017 and early 2018 😏

14 minutes ago, bobifatal said:

I said I would buy a 0.5 laptop and a phone, not just the phone, I really don't know what you understood. as phone i would only get an iphone 11 pro max

This is still a lot of money for both the phone and laptop. I have a laptop which is only £520 😃 I wish could afford a laptop like you. I have the iPhone and other galaxy too by the way.

5 minutes ago, Supto said:

If i have 1BTC then i will sell few btc to start a samll business and the remaining BTC i will hold untill get some profit on it.  

Wise words and in my case I would hold all of them except some to share with my family just to have a nice dinner.

12 hours ago, BlueScar said:

if I have 1 BTC I will buy real assets for future investment, building a business is also included in that. but I think getting 1 BTC is difficult.

after all its money and getting free money is difficult 😄 if you are not familiar with crypto world the best thing is cash out and invest in other businesses as you said

42 minutes ago, Supto said:

If i have 1BTC then i will sell few btc to start a samll business and the remaining BTC i will hold untill get some profit on it.  

That's a good idea wise thinking :).hope it comes true. Try to buy some small coin which will also gain you some profit in upcoming days.

12 minutes ago, zaka said:

I think I'll start a business with my money when I get it. For me 1 BTC is enough to start a business so I will immediately start a business
Thank you

Hope your wish will come true and good luck 🙂  what kind of business you are trying to create ? 

17 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Make sure you won't end up seeing yourslef like me who lost 80% of btc holding in the late 2017 and early 2018 😏

Hopefully, If the bull run that happened in the late 2017 and early 2018 should happen agian, then I'll surely lose up to 70% of my holdings by selling them, though.

2 hours ago, Mathers said:

I'll surely lose up to 70% of my holdings by selling them, though.

Well talking about bull run, if the coins hits $50k then I will sell 50% of my btc holdings. But rest will stay there for very very long time.

19 hours ago, zaka said:

I think I'll start a business with my money when I get it. For me 1 BTC is enough to start a business so I will immediately start a business
Thank you

Make sure you accept BTC as one of the payment method 😊

Starting a business is really a good idea. From the money you can rebuy BTC regularly.

if i have a 1BTC, my problem will solve. I invest a small business, I can provide my family needs and my personal needs.

1 hour ago, Dteema said:

may bitcoin untill the price of 400k usd..that price ithink for me have agood start of a bsiness remittance thru cypto currency in my country and also paying a bill remittance

I think you need to wait for so many years . It wont happen it short term 🙂 if your word comes true there would be more millionaires and billionaires in the world.

1 hour ago, AbrahamRed said:

There are many things I want to do when I have 1 btc. I mean come on bro, 1 btc are a lot for me. With that I can make a villa on the beach and enjoy the sunset every day, because I really like seeing it. enjoying time before the end of the day is a happiness for me.

Where do you reside with 8300 dollar you can make a villa near beach side ? If it is for real thats a great plan 🙂

9 minutes ago, johndrew said:

if i get to have priveledge to hold 1 btc .. i would like to be patient more before spending it more like waiting for high price a litlle bit more then settle with investing with a good coins like ethereum , litecoin and xrp

It's a good idea, Cash out 30 % and try to reinvest, again and again, to get rich in the fiat world never give up.

4 minutes ago, Lov3u said:

yes starting a small business to become for long run.. because we cant predict the price of btc so might as well sell it convert it to cash and be much more practical to not waste the oppurtunity and start a business using 1btc and if theres left from 1 btc then i would still invest in some coins

Ya its your idea . You can even cash out and reinvest in crypto when market is in bearish trend so it will be more useful.

30 minutes ago, Eldon D. Deveau said:

I would be a permanent crypto trader. I would try to double or triple it.  It would be my profession and I never go to get a job. I would become an entroprenur made a institution where people could learn about crypto

or you just can lose it in trading ....

being a trader is equal to having profit at all the times, it depends on you knowledge, experience and also luck