What will you do if you have 1 BTC ? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What will you do if you have 1 BTC ?

36 minutes ago, sayyedraza said:

I will start trade in high volume buy and sell and will make it 2 or more btc in few days 

Good Luck 

Thanks 

so you think you can double the money just in few days ? if you are capable of such thing you can do that with small money to and make 1 btc from $100 or so in just few months

By having Bitcoin, what you would do would be hold until the Market Distribution period begins, that is, sell when the whales sell taking advantage of the highest point in the market. And then I would leverage with shorts.

Edited by Bills

I will keep Bitcoin to the last opportunity. This is one of the few opportunities to become a millionaire in the future. I hope to wait for $ 100,000 for Bitcoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:19 AM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

Now is pretty easy to make some bucks also, but we'll need to keep the coins we make and wait for the bull run to "feel" the money you made.

I think 1 BTC is very little money to start a business, even a small one.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:19 AM, Cryptohash said:

When i entered crypto world it was so easy to earn more cryptocurrency now its bit a hard.

But if i own 1 BTC i would love to start more new small business ventures in crypto currency and i would love to travel at least one country which is cheap to travel 🙂 

how about you ?

If I have 1 bitcoin, I think I will keep it for the long term and will not trade it. In my opinion Bitcoin will have an expensive price because it has begun to be recognized as a digital asset. With only 21 million total supplies, the price of bitcoin is predicted by some experts to be able to touch $ 100k

Hold that 1BTC and dont spend it, and live like a bum for a few years, putting more money in BTC every month. then retire, or not, who knows crypto is unpredictable.

I refuse to be one of those guys living just to pay my bills

8 hours ago, sayyedraza said:

I will start trade in high volume buy and sell and will make it 2 or more btc in few days 

Good Luck 

Thanks 

I will also get involved whatever way to increase my Bitcoin holdings such as trading and staking or even lending services, so as to increase my portfolio.  

If i have 1 BTC, i will withdraw it and i buy personal needs and things for baby because next month im going to delever my baby girl and the rest i'll keep it.. 

Hmm 1 bitcoin... I will withdraw half of it and cash it out. I use the rest 0.5 bitcoins for trading, gambling and investing. I mean make it grow only from 0.5 bitcoin into something.

i will hold its for 10 years and wait till it hit 50k dollar so can can buy a good motorbike i like motorbike very much. its my dream dont know about others

hmm ... I had 21BTC and it was a long time ago. I sold them all for 2,000$, although I promised not to sell myself.
I spent them on kindergarten for my child. My son refused to go to kindergarten and I wonder who was right today.
It turns out that the son was right:)

It was nice to read some of the responses and interesting to see different people's different wishes 😊

For me let's say I get that 1 BTC from the contest then this is what I will do:

1. I will share a small percentage with the community since I have promised it several time and obviously I made some good friends and I want to share with them.

2. I will take my wife to a nice dinner and will spend from those bitcoins not the cash or anything else I have.

3. The rest will be in hold as usual 😊

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

It was nice to read some of the responses and interesting to see different people's different wishes 😊

1. I will share a small percentage with the community since I have promised it several time and obviously I made some good friends and I want to share with them.

2. I will take my wife to a nice dinner and will spend from those bitcoins not the cash or anything else I have.

3. The rest will be in hold as usual 😊

me i will HODL till the price is right, then i will sell it and buy my wife a gift and take my family out

1 minute ago, Adel said:

If I had one BTC, I would be a permanent cryptocurrencies  trader. I would try to double or triple it.  It would be my profession and I never go to get a job. I would become an entroprenur made a institution where people could learn about cryptocurrencies  and made their profession on it.

If you want to start trading with your 1 BTC that you have and is all you have, you are going to have a big chance on losing it on trades, never invest what you cant afford to lose

1 minute ago, Adel said:

If I had one BTC, I would be a permanent cryptocurrencies  trader. I would try to double or triple it.  It would be my profession and I never go to get a job. I would become an entroprenur made a institution where people could learn about cryptocurrencies  and made their profession on it.

Do you have the require knowledge of prcticing trading? If not then I would suggest you not to do that. For a skilled trader, it does not have to be 1BTC with any amount of BTC you can start your trading journey.

So I really doubt if you have what requires to be a trader. I am saying because I have lost 80% of my BTC holding with trying Trading and ICOs. I do not want anyone else does the same mistake.

14 hours ago, hellelali said:

For me if i have 1btc.i will invest in mining Programme and invest in Forex I trink IT is the Best way to earn money and regrow my capitalcapital.this is my way for invest

Know days mining give little profit. Its not like olden days which gives us golden egg 🙂 what you think about it.

9 hours ago, Adel said:

Good idea cheers but make sure you invest money dont trade all it would be a bit tough market is unpredictable .

11 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

3. The rest will be in hold as usual

That' s great glad to know about it 🙂 

11 hours ago, 1u44s7 said:

hmm ... I had 21BTC and it was a long time ago. I sold them all for 2,000$, although I promised not to sell myself.
I spent them on kindergarten for my child. My son refused to go to kindergarten and I wonder who was right today.
It turns out that the son was right:)

So sad to know 😞 hope you will get other chance to get 21 btc again wish you good luck.

12 hours ago, mohakarilo1010 said:

My question to the brothers . Is it possible at this time to get 1 BTC .knowing that the sites that allow you to profit Satoshi become weak in compensation. I want your advice

nothing is impossible when you show your dedication and passion towards it 🙂

On 12.10.2019 at 06:19, Cryptohash said:

how about you ?

If I had 1 Bitcoin? I would reinvest it in other assets. If the price of 1 bitcoin is $ 50,000, then I would buy an apartment and invest some.😊

Токен Cake от PancakeSwap

Флудилка в телеге PancakeSwap: https://t.me/FludSwap

Мой личный блог (не про крипту): https://t.me/tgm2k

Новый Gem: supraoracles.com

I would certainly expect to value more, or in that case I would take a portion and do some application on some altcoin to diversify my portfolio.

6 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I would certainly expect to value more, or in that case I would take a portion and do some application on some altcoin to diversify my portfolio.

For me my friend i will buy equipment to mine some altc, maybe i will use solar energy 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

Application for you or common to all ? is there no app like that online till now ? 

17 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

Well if ever I got 1btc probably I use it to build a house even a small one and prepare for a business like a small store.thats what I want if I will get a 1btc.just to have a stable income.and also I keep the other btc to earned even a small amount of fiat.well if this will happen to me and hope so.

That's good but why don't you try to start new venture in crypto rather than fiat one ?

8 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

For me my friend i will buy equipment to mine some altc, maybe i will use solar energy 

What are the alt coin you suggest ? do you think mining is so profitable these days ? most of them stopped mining so i asked you this question 🙂 .

9 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Application for you or common to all ? is there no app like that online till now ? 

That's good but why don't you try to start new venture in crypto rather than fiat one ?

What are the alt coin you suggest ? do you think mining is so profitable these days ? most of them stopped mining so i asked you this question 🙂 .

It depends on where you live, brother, as well as your level of knowledge in the physics of electricity, as you notice I said mining using solar energy, this means to be a resident of the area where the sun remains at least 10 hours a day,
 If you are one of them you will have to start thinking about mining, because I assure you that it is the best way to enter this world.In all cases you can sell equipment and recover the majority of the capital invested.Otherwise if you buy a currency you risk your money more.
For the currency that can be mined for the highest level of profit, this choice remains dependent on the equipment you can buy

IF i have 1 btc I only buy three coin waves,ETH and ltc ,When this coin pumping 150% ,I sell of my whole coin.

If I manage to get 1 BTC, I will surely hold it until I see a price that is at least a multiple of the current all time high... I already have some alts and by the way things are going with most of them, these will be more than enough...

1 BTC is just one more coin for some, but it is a treasure for a lot of people... and if it reaches 100k, there will be a lot of people that will have their lives settled (not living in Europe or the US)

Me if i have 1BTC today. I am very happy because i can buy my family personal needs. And it is a perpect timing because next month i am giving birth my baby. So i don't have to worry about the bill aftergiving birth. And ofcourse the rest i invest for a business.