Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

Most of the members voting for bitcoin. As really bitcoin is a digital gold. It have value more that gold. but it will shown to us after a long time.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Gold,coz gold is a wealth known for years and bitcoins are very volatile,(but i am a bitcoin holder) i just use it and play as it still exists.

I choose and go with bitoin for the reason that without doubt to stockpile i wallet rather than gold it is not easy.. many unpure people in surrounding interesing your gold in short extraordinarily precarious time bitcoin you be capable of easily your reserves and pretend depression profile.

You are asking the great question that long term holding Bitcoins or Gold.?

In my opinion the mostly answer is come in the shape of Bitcoins.

Yes i agree with this because the every person know the demand of bitcoins increase day by day and its price is increase day by day. But the price of gold increase very slowly but it is very low in the compare of Bitcoins.

My vote for BTC.

If you buy gold, then increase your capital slightly. Buying bitcoin is an opportunity to increase your capital several times. In case of failure, get 5-10% profit.

6 minutes ago, Moinul said:

I always prefer bitcoin for long or short time investment. Because bitcoin as the one who might be investing is by thinking of getting good return on it which can't be expected from gold as it's mostly stable but case the case with bitcoin.

Undoubtedly, I agree with you because I believe that the best investments in our century are cryptocurrencies, those same virtual gold 2-0

I choose betcoin ahead of gold in the aspect of investment because both of the two business is is risk and a small business can do all those business

Put both. If any one of it doesnt work out for some reason, you have the other still and the loss should not affect you as much as if you have invested everything into one. Still your preference for whichever your prefer, more interested in, more convenient to you or more profitable to you and more familiar to you.

I prefer bitcoin because it's easier to acquire and also it's easier to use and make the value grow. Since bitcoin is volatile, we can easily gain profits just by holding it in our wallets also it can easily multiply our investment when the price starts rising.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

If I have money to invest, I would invest it in bitcoin because the price give us oppurtunity to earn. Not like Gold price that pumps little amount. Yes you can earn in GOLD too, but you need a lot of investment to earn.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:43 AM, Khan said:

My selection is Gold and the reason for that selection is that Gold is more stable, authentic and in very affordable price and if the price move downwards then you can bear the loss but in BTC that's different. 

My selection is the BTC and also other crypto coins because these coins will give us good profit than the gold because gold price will fluctuate up and down and the price if will increase it will give us low profit but Bitcoin will give us high profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I go for gold, because gold can be able to make some jewelry with it, also it was exist since last back 1000 of years or more than that so i go for gold because it real and even a baby that is born today will know about it.

On 11/27/2019 at 3:15 AM, Raven said:

For me bitcoin. Most of the people here are saying bitcoin because bitcoin now is extremely volatile, it could go down rapidly and also i could rise up again recover the real price of it and most likely it could overpassed the original price of it. 

i think the high volatility is what attract a lot of investors into the business and for me i would always prefer to go short term investing than holding for years.

35 minutes ago, Renz08 said:

I will invest in bitcoin for long term investment. We all know the history of bitcoin and it is really worthy to hold it in the very long time. It also easy to make a transaction in bitcoin rather than gold. If you have a lot of bitcoin you will not have to pay taxes but if you have a lot of gold government may questioned you.

I believe you still have to pay takes on your gold assets too. And you don't always get away with hiding your bitcoin, but its deflationary nature allows you to make up the loss.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In my point of view bitcoin is better for long term investment because it is not stable now and its price are continuously changing but in future when its demand increases then at that time we can see a huge increase in its price, which may be more profitable than investing in gold. But there is risk in bitcoin and gold is more secure as compare to btc.

To me, bitcoin is the good investment to keep because if you have an example of 1 btc, you will soon be a millionaire, but gold is not like the past, now.

1 hour ago, takingthis44 said:

I think for Long term investment bitcoin is the best because gold price is stable its price go up so slowly but After 2 years bitcoin price will be very high

Yes if he will want to increase his money and want to take a risk and to be a millionaire then he have to invest in bitcoin. 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

I prefer holding bitcoin than gold. One reason is that it is more convinient to hold. Easier to store and easy to sell. Also much volatile compare to gold. But gold is also a good investment.

nMvFbuZ.png

Both of them are very good investments for the long term. The only difference is that Bitcoin is more risky of an investment, while gold is safer but the profit is lower 

Bitcoin is best investment if we compare with other investment like shares, fixed deposit, gold. Bitcoin value  was around 2.01$ in 2009 now its value is aprox 8500$. We cant expect such a great return from other investment(like gold). 

I choose bitcoin for long term investment over gold because of profits, bitcoin price increase way faster than gold or any other valuable currency, bitcoin will make you way more money than gold if you invest bitcoin with in a year.

It's a difficult decision but me I'll diversify it .I will invest 40% on cryptocurrency.and 60% on gold or real state property.because cryptocurrency has no assurance that it will last forever.it may gone if the investors stops buying it.its better if I have another investment which has a real value and can be sell outside crypto world.

I will choose to hold bitcoin than gold, take a look back 2017 how much 1 bitcoin cost it was about 15000$, i don't think gold will become more profitable. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Is there any Gold halving? :classic_biggrin:

Because this year is third Bitcoin halving and every next 4 years is next halving and like we all know that halving affect on Bitcoin price what you think will be with Bitcoin price in next 10 or 20 years?

Plus, Bitcoin have total supply and we all know when will be all Bitcoin on market (after 2130) and until then we will have over around 30 more halvings.

It's depend what suit to you, because we all know too that Bitcoin price can fall a lot which is not case with Gold and because of that I write that you must to decide what is good for you.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/12/2019 at 8:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

I will definitely choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin future is bright. Also many experts predict that it will be the future currency. Also it’s price rise up more.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA