The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency, but I think if China starts trading digital currency right now, then other countries will be interested in digital currency transactions too.

• Useful or interesting 3

I agree with the Japanese digital currency that it has been decided to trade.  Because if you start trading with the digital currency, it will be able to do a lot of important business and everyone will have no risk.  So it needs to be traded soon in many countries, including China, and digital currency trading is expected to lead to greater cryptocurrency growth.

Who will start first will gain the best and they will be one of the biggest country .. Good luck.

Sure thats true. I think Chine is one the countries that is leading in business in all over the world. I hope when they will accept crypto many other countries will accept too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think all countries will take the same steps toward the encrypted currencies! It is certainly the future .. Every payment will be made by future encrypted currencies! This is how many reports have spoken, but for me I also expect that to happen!

I think the Japanese finance minister analysed the situation of cryptocurrency and market trade, need to be tasked first and then they will take their decision, so is good to start trading an teaching your people about before the decision, final.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well maybe japan country is still not ready or prepared on exploring cryptocurrency but I'm sure eventually they will continue their plan in cryptocurrency and join the other powerful countries.

If the Japanese finance minister introduced this work for us, it would be crypto currency for us, so we would like the occasion to open very fast. I think it will be good for us.

Japan would probably not want to rush it and would wait to realize the effects of a sudden move from fiat to digital currencies and it's implications. They would want the technology to be flawless in order to actually back their economy on a national digital currency. China has been researching on this for more years than the rest and are more than ready to release their version of a national cryptocurrency.

China is already trading cryptocurrencies today, but this is not legal. If China accepts Bitcoin legally, then this will be a real breakthrough in blockchain technology. 

I think that postponing such a case concerning the cryptocurrency by the Japanese minister is not a good idea because it is important and does not need to be postponed.

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/25/2020 at 12:04 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency

It would be better if yiu had provided more context to this news, such as posting a reference article.

China could spark interest, or be the forefront example of how digital currencies ciuld potentially help run a country with more security, but as of now, they're focus is resolving the coronavirus and there's no any sign that they'll pursue it with the virus threatening their population.

Perhaps the Japanese minister decided to postpone the issue of cryptocurrencies because it needs some time, or that Japan is busy with other things now

Life is great and enjoy it

Japanese finance minister Taro Aso said that crypto is not safe properly. Money laundering is big problem in the crypto. So first countries should find the way to minimize the money laundering before launching any coin. He said that there should be regulations to minimize the risk of money laundering and China should wait upto that. Otherwise China would face many problems.

Japan and china are really  ahead in the name of Crypto currency. If we look at china only i there are many companies mining Bitcoin in huge amount and japan is really great i doing about Crypto.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That is great after Japanese doing that that will make other want to join more and more China is also doing great job with cryptocurrency.

In addition to being the most populous country in the world as a population, China is an important country as it is one of the countries that are most interested in crypto money. especially in Asia, other countries follow his movements. Likewise, Japan will follow a transaction that China will take, and it will start to be more interested in Cryptocurrencies.

This kind of contemplation and delay may have both good and bad results. Maybe they are thinking about ways to regulate cryptocurrency in Japan and setting firm rules for trading and mining. They may want to limit or even ban some crypto activities. It can have a good side too. They may want to extend crypto usability by installing more ATMs and providing more infrastructure to extend crypto adoption in Japan. Anything can be possible.

I do not have any information about this but my information says that Bitcoin belongs to China and that China supports this currency greatly. I do not expect that there will be any effects of this Japanese decision on the emergence and development of digital currencies, please complete my information by the members in the responses

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Day by day digital currency value is increasing.

I think the Japanese government try to trade this currency in most of the country.

There crypto market is risky but by the trade there will be no risky.

Such that china also stand with Japan.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:04 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency, but I think if China starts trading digital currency right now, then other countries will be interested in digital currency transactions too.

The japan is most advanced and unique ideal working country .Where they set new way to deal things with good results.As i see this decision is to take good initiates for long term.They bring new innovation in crypto world .

On 2/25/2020 at 12:44 AM, Rahul21 said:

Because if you start trading with the digital currency, it will be able to do a lot of important business and everyone will have no risk.

Well, if you are talking about money, there has always a risk from that and we cannot avoid it because this is natural from business and other platforms that is talks about to money.

I think that China has a big advantage of other countries today because it already experienced quarantine and now their economy is moving up again.

Cryptocurrencies have a very big future, so it is very good for all countries to depend on these currencies. They will be able to help them support the economy in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day