The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency

Yes i heard about many countries try to doing their coin , and this is really good news , because if that happen , the crypto world will growing more , and new people will invest in this world and this is really good for cryptocurrency, i wish that will happen soon.

There is a lot of news about different countries considering accepting cryptocurrencies at the official level. This means that cryptocurrencies will gradually be introduced sooner or later.

You are right  chain is a developed  country  . If Chinese  show their intrest in digital  currencies and trading  other countries  will also follow  them.

Yes, I think Japan is interested in cryptocurrencies and their legislation, and it will be one of the first countries to consider cryptocurrencies as digital assets.

It's the individual decision of any country whether they want to adopt this technology or not, they are not looking to other countries. Japan is a technology loving country which is way ahead than many other countries in technology. I don't know why they have delayed this but hopefully soon they will take good decision on cryptocurrencies. 

As is well known to Japan, it is a country that has a broad thinking about an economy, what will help it and what matters to it. You could have elaborated on the idea to find out more when he issued this news, as he knows it is not the right time. On China, I agree with you on this issue. It is ready to take some risks that other countries will be tempted to, as it is known that it is a country that dominates for market rule.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that the acceptance of digital currencies from these countries needs more time and therefore these decisions were issued and with the passage of time many countries and governments will begin to accept crypto and digital currencies.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:49 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency, but I think if China starts trading digital currency right now, then other countries will be interested in digital currency transactions too.

China is going to be epicenter for crypto world if it does not hesitate to adopt cryptocurrencies completely. As you have said, China's decisions regrading the adoptions of cryptocurrencies might also affect Japan to make the further strategies. 

On 3/8/2020 at 6:05 AM, Hanuman said:

Day by day digital currency value is increasing.

I think the Japanese government try to trade this currency in most of the country.

There crypto market is risky but by the trade there will be no risky.

Such that china also stand with Japan.

Yes ai think that you are right because Japan are trying to have cryptocurrency too in their country and I think that it is surprising that Japan have no means of cryptocurrency even though they are an advanced country now. 

I can't wait to see when all the world accept cryptocurrency because it has much benefits the thing I like about cryptocurrency is it's transaction speed is so fast and it provide high security between sender and receiver we also need bitcoin atm in our country 

All countries are afraid to use cryptocurrencies in illegal matters and for this reason they are banned and their use is prohibited and you are right if China starts trading cryptocurrencies then many countries will start trading cryptocurrencies and take care of them

I think the Japanese finance minister has a vital reason why he prosponed the contemplation of cryptocurrencies, maybe it's because he has something big to do with cryptocurrencies, or maybe he is considering some illegal things people  will do with it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I agree with you, China has a great influence on the international community, China at first fought cryptocurrencies and this led to their rejection from most of the countries of the world but now China has shown some acceptance of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and this may lead to its legislation in China and neighboring countries Such as Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

I think that all countries that did not care about cryptocurrencies will be lagging behind those countries that started working in crypto since its inception and this is what will happen with Japan.

china showed big interest in crypto currencies, even starting to make their own, and germany showed interest as well, because they feel that crypto will be here for a long time and won't go away soon so they try to get a head start

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

don't worry if Japanese finance ministers delay their decision regarding crypto market currencies. Because they know how much now people attached with crypto market. Therefore government are making policies which are beneficial for both business man's and also for government. 

I think this news is only for the best.  because, we can wait a little longer, but at the same time, we will get a more profitable and good currency, which will actively delight us!  I think the future of the economy is behind this!

Yes definitely, because china is now big power hub of economy. And if china and USA accept the crypto currency as a digital currency then mostly countries will accept it. 

There are countries that are too important for easy promotion and advancement of BTC and Crypto world, China happens to be among of these countries, it's over important to Crypto system as it's technologically advance and it's population.

Not at all. If a big country go against the other one will come in favor. This is now showing that cryptocurrencies will never die.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:44 PM, Rahul21 said:

I agree with the Japanese digital currency that it has been decided to trade.  Because if you start trading with the digital currency, it will be able to do a lot of important business and everyone will have no risk.  So it needs to be traded soon in many countries, including China, and digital currency trading is expected to lead to greater cryptocurrency growth.

And you know this is big opportunity for the Japanese and also good news for the cryptocurrencies world. And people are earning.

it is just a delay for the time when any of the countries will start accepting the cryptocurrency and after that it will be easy to make the choice of accepting the coin and the market for all of the other countries.

My friend, this is unfortunate by the Japanese Finance Minister, perhaps patience is the most important thing, but I think that we have become fortunate enough to have confidence in the matter of cryptocurrencies as it is a reliable matter and also I think the countries have studied this matter well and major governments have begun to work on it Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most of the focus of the country is also currency because revolution is what it helps when we are in the international market of Kumar's biography. We understand that thing in more ways because their aunt is Jogi, I am original. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 2/24/2020 at 6:04 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

The Japanese finance minister has called for a delay in the contemplation of digital currency, but I think if China starts trading digital currency right now, then other countries will be interested in digital currency transactions too.

Japan's actually showing its intention to enter the crypto market will provide a lot of money to digital markets and it will introduce new investors.

• +2 2