Bitcoin regular savings - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Bitcoin regular savings

Maybe around 10% like the OP did. Actually I want more than that, it's just that the income I have must be used for other purposes.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This idea is kind of good though I can't do  bitcoins savings  I think I would rather sell my bitcoins when the market reaches it's peak level and save my earnings in the bank because  bitcoins can die any day

Actually I think bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. If we save bitcoin then we can get a good profit. Now bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency

Yes it will be a great step towards bitcoin for increasing its rate and for stabilizing its situations and it will be also very good chance to make profit with your small savings or investment in bitcoin.

23 hours ago, Nargisg said:

Same here if I earn money by crypto or Bitcoin i, hold my eyes on profit ,does a matter of investment before going to working with this as new member ,if I gained money at first so I believe on cryptotalk in future.

Crypto tyalk has been my savior, i hope the best for cryptotalk, but mind you try to do trading with those earnings.

Yes it is a great step towards Bitcoin to increase its rate and stabilize its situation and you can earn a good amount of money by investing in your small savings or Bitcoin.

Welcome with me

So far, all my Bitcoin earnings I don’t spend on anything
I keep my winnings from encryption while awaiting a high price to invest in profitable projects

They say do not invest more than you can afford to lose.but me based on popularity of Bitcoin and I see it's value is cheaper.im willing to take a risk to put all my savings into Bitcoin because I know that I can make lots of profit from it .because Bitcoin price is expected to have multiple bull run before halving.

I put all of my cryptotalk bitcoin in savings. I do not use them. I want to hold them for future. i think this is a very good decision. we should hold our coin for bull run.

Keep a bit of bitcoin or altcoin, then continue to fiat. And it would be great for me to be a source of income. For many months and weeks I have no income. All I can do is earn my own cryptograph

They say do not invest more than you can afford to lose.but me based on popularity of Bitcoin and I see it's value is cheaper.im willing to take a risk to put all my savings into Bitcoin because I know that I can make lots of profit from it .because Bitcoin price is expected to have multiple bull run before halving.

I put all my spare money on bitcoins every week. My savings and my money use in investing in crypto is different,coz it is better to have savings separately so that in case that something happen that you don't expect in crypto,you will still have money.

Regular saving of Bitcoin will increase the way we invest, and if we save some Bitcoin from our own business if we choose to invest then it will have a huge capital size later on.

Yes I am saving my bitcoin that I am earning regular, I have plan to do this for a long time, I know one day bitcoin will be very expensive and I will sell and make great profit, holding bitcoin is like creating a better future for yourself.

I am not doing this and I am just looking for my needs and cannot set aside to save and this is a very good way to get ahead and as your capital.

3 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

For the future I am saving Bitcoin in my wallet. Because bitcoin price increasing day by day and bitcoin is more profitable coin. So I am also saving bitcoin.

Hi my friend, I trade for profit because bitcoin storage is a long term matter

I put 5 to 7% from my savings in crypto try to increase my Crypto assets holding in cryptocurrency is always a profitable business we can earn good profit by doing a trading in short term and long term main thinking to invest in ripple coin and litecoin ethereum coin has also great potential to grow in future I think this is the right time to investing in cryptocurrency because the price of cryptocurrencies will be more increased in future

On 10/11/2019 at 5:38 PM, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

yes, this is what i'm doing now. each wee/month i put some money in cryptos, mainly on bitcoin. i'm doing this because i believe in a good long term run, and put some money every week is the best thing to do for a long term investment

Im still a student, so I can't have bitcoin savings from now but i am planning to invest on bitcoin when i started job and start earning salary. I hope bitcoin run successful for a long time.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:15 PM, Kumar said:

Instead of putting some funds each month on bitcoin, I would rather put money on the right time on bitcoin to maximize my profit as it might be not suitable at that time to invest in btc.

Good tactic but the problem is no one knows when  the right slot  occurs.   So to average it is better to invest  on various slots.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

This has been the strategy of some investors, having part of the income move into bitcoin to grow their portfolio. So its up to you if you how much you are willing to buy on a monthly basis,. in 2019 i ussually buy $50 - $70 worth of Bitcoin every 2 weeks and so far i am so closed in reaching a full 1 BTC.

spacer.png

Its a good thing to save the Bitcoin as invest in our own wallets .. the most important thing is what is your view for the chart and what you expect from Bitcoin after 1 month or 1 year .. you should to ask and learn alot

On 10/11/2019 at 9:23 PM, ranya said:

It depends how you believe in bitcoin.
Some people says that we are safe investing 5% and some people go to 10%~15%.
In my case, i believe that bitcoin will reach $100k or more, so I put 90% and im good until now.