Bitcoin regular savings - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ranya

Bitcoin regular savings

Im puting my 20-30% salary in crypto currency and if some good signals come I invest more in crypto investing for long terms I hope in future I make good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will never use my fiat money in investing in bitcoin, If I will invest in bitcoin I will use my earnings in works like this in investing in cryptocurrency because earnings from here is enough to start investing on some coins especially on altcoins because some of them are cheap.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:38 PM, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

I am a unemployed person. But I am working on crypto as a part time worker. I have some fund on bitcoin. I will hold more bitcoin after my free earning.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

It is only possible when you are regularly earning from any where in crypto world. Currently it is better to save some of earnings from this platform, means if you earn 30000 satoshis a day it is better to store almost 10000 satoshis for minimum to store for 5 years.

the best way to make profit in bitcoin is to accept the fact that the price is not stable and is very volatile, hence to make profit you have to be able to sell you coins at the right moment. saving a little is a great idea, as long as you have enough freedom sell your saved coins at the best possible moment. 

It will depend on the money i make monthly, if i make a good amount of salary monthly i would put 7% in cryptocurrency.

They deduct money from credit cards with a small remuneration.  I think it's better to invest in crypto than share.  Halving this year and this halfing effect will be the bull market.  Because of this, everyone will be interested to invest here. And make money.

for me I don't want to save a bitcoin but i will do invest to business to earn more profit on it and i will continue to post my useful ideas here and earn more bitcoin that i can convert it to real money and invest again to business..

On 10/11/2019 at 10:38 PM, ranya said:

Would you put a small amounts of your savings each month into bitcoins ? That would be a strong signal if everybody started to do this.
How much would you put in % ? I am quite confident to put 10% and raise it slowly from here.

in my opinion this can be a good strategy to help foster the price of bitcoin. because this will help increase the number of transactions every day. imagine if almost everyone in this world uses this method, the price of bitcoin will definitely be able to reach 20K.

At this moment it is a good idea to purchase some amount of bitcoin using your savings.because this is the season when Bitcoin price massively increase and I'm sure your going to make lots of profit from it.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Sharifur26 said:

I save some every day and at the end of the month a good amount of savings will accumulate and with it BTC will increase the profit. There will be a lot more profit through BTC savings, and I leave 20% to save on BTC. Keeping the BTC savings will result in higher returns on investment.

Its good to save some of the bitcoins or any cryptocurrencies to our wallets and we don't need to be with desire, and hope those savings will give us the good profit later 

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

the saving is easy but the difficult thing is to earn first i have to earn this than i will start thinking  of the saving. because earning a btc is very tough job for me.

• +1 1

44 minutes ago, Tashfia said:

By saving bitcoin we can get some more profit. Its a good way to earn money. Many people save their bitcoin and earn lot of money. 

Instead of saving why not just trade for daily profit, i think it is more profitable that way.

I am also start savings bitcoin.I am earn daily money and save them in wallet for future

• +1 1

On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, ranya said:

I am really confident about bitcoin it will rise in near future so now I decided to put my ten percent profit in btc and remaining in my pocket and enjoy it for my experience. 

• +2 1

1 minute ago, gorrli said:

Instead of setting a few shops each month on bitcoin, I could or perhaps put cash at the right time on bitcoin to maximise my benefit due to the fact it could be now not reasonable at that point to make a contribution in btc.

Agree whit you , Save a penny a day for a rainy day, save for a period of mourning.Bitcoin is the best asset for savings now beside gold the matters just dont be panic just remember Bitcoin not cut your savings for tax  as Bank and does not reduce our savings it might could be even increase. We van control our money by our self  with Bitcoin savings.

• +1 1

I actually have quite the savings in bitcoin and bought them a small amount each time I have a good profits from my trading and the rest goes into another alts or into fiat. Saving in bitcoin is only means that we're hoping the price to increase in the future, so it may give us a good money, too. I don't buy that much.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 1:42 AM, Caporetto said:

Look how many ppl spend money on ciggaretts each month, since i dont smoke i put that ammount in BTC , its like free money, thats money i can lose anyway even if crypto dies..

This is the best idea that you collect your money like a smoker will smoke but you safe the money it is the best idea and you earn good money becasue you buy the BTC and safe them into your wallet, BTC will touch 200,000$ this time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I usually don’t invest too much. But today all these small savings have turned into high volume and I am really proud of it. Instead of putting some funds into Bitcoin every month, even my friends have suggested this approach .

• +1 1

I put about 70% of my savings in bitcoin investments. Slow and true. Now I wait, at the end, profit. I divide the interest on the profit on fiat, and the remaining 10% again on investment. 

I'm still new and saving some crypto to invest, but maybe if I have enough bitcoin I can 20-30% of it of course if the price is high it is good. 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:50 AM, BullRunBit said:

If you think to invest into Bitcoin monthly or weekly, I write already about that strategy and I think it's very good for long term. If you simple invested monthly 100$ into Bitcoin and you do that for 2 or 3 years you would be in great profit on this price too. I will write about that amply. 

I think that is a great strategy to invest 100$ in a month and save it with patience. You just have to be sure about your wallet security so that you dont get hacked.

Usually if you submit bitcoin.  Then you can make more money.  Now several people are submitting their Bitcoin.

Senting a small amount that you can afford every month is a good idea. This way you won't be investing too much so you won't care much if the price fails. I just have to point that it is actually better to have a large percentage in Bitcoin and don't bet too much on really low capped altcoins. There is a small chance that you will succeed if you pick low alt coins. Try for the top ten crypto and especially Bitcoin as the rest are not to be trusted as an investment. I prefer Bitcoin 70-80% and then ETH,LTC, BNB and Dash.