Waiting or Looking for better - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Waiting or Looking for better

Crypto market is very low stage right now and it's a great time for them who want to invest in bitcoin or others crypto currency. In 2020, the price of bitcoin and whole crypto market will rise. This the true.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:23 AM, auiwrb4 said:

I still believe in bitcoin's stability in the market It is better to enter the market right now, because the cryptocurrency market is growing right now. If you hold a potential coin

Yeah ,me to.if we invest this time we will make good profit in future.So holding is a best choice for now.

4 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Yes and this will increase when bitcoin bull run start,  so now just wait and buy as many as you can because price of this will increase in the future. 

That's right, but you have to do that by thinking about the risks involved. Buy Bitcoin in accordance with your financial capabilities, always provide reserve cash flow.

On 9/27/2019 at 7:10 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
sometimes this will make us confused with several choices,
whether we will survive with coins held today?
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

i am also doing the same thing.i am keep on buying more and more coins.whenever price is going more down.i don't know when price recovery will start.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:09 PM, mumidamie said:

When you are waiting for better life to come,engaged yourself in crypto currency trading and storing for future offers. There are a lot of people have been in money and becomes rich through these crypto currency trading transactions

I guess this only works for a number of people, sometimes it is still hard even if you engage into cryptocurrency alone. It is important one knows their capabilities. 

I'll wait for better times. No new, promising coins enter the market. All old cryptocurrencies follow Bitcoin. you have to wait for bitcoin halving. then the market will come to life.

I think what you are pertaining when you said waiting is to hodling your funds in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies right? Because there's no way you could possibly have fortune if you don't have any funds that you hodl when you wait. 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

Starting in early July, the market has dumbed, and has fallen even deeper in the past few days,
or are we looking for better coins and potential for profit? or even buy again with the intention of reducing losses, because believe the market will rise again?

Some times we got panic regarding dropping prices of crypto currencies. but if we trade wisely than we can avoid losses as well. Its better to put small amounts in different parts to investment. and use strong stop loss in trading.

Right now i am waiting for 4 major coins value to become higher, and it was ripple, ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin. this coins are the one that i am holding. just be patient.

Both are wrong. These sentences, we generally use while writing emails.

If you are waiting for someone's reply ,then you should write :

I am looking forward to hear from you.

If you are not waiting for someone's reply eagerly and want to convey your message as your general work routine, then you can write :

I look forward to hear from you.

Hope you have understood the small difference between two different sentences.

3 hours ago, jore1 said:

It is necessary to sell when prices start to fall and buy back when prices fall to the bottom because one preserves your capital and helps you to make a profit.

This option can indeed be a good step, selling when prices start to fall to reduce greater losses. Then buy again when prices continue to fall again, and finally hold the coin and wait for the price to go up, then sell.

I will say that the market will grow and damp in crypto, this is a very good solution. You think about it, crypto is the future!

Every business and trading have two options for getting good income whether you trading effectively or wait for price rise up and then sell them out and world become digitized and people are moving forward and to easiest way so there will better up look of crypto

Looking Better:-

The crypto currency trader and its user they enjoy the heavy profit after passing the few years because the prices of crypto currency goes up because most countries accepted this currency and provide the cash out facilities at public level and public enjoy this service. 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I think this is the season of down down, the best season of go up is coming soon

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think we should keep some patience to make a profit due to this crypto market the market always up down where we need to patine to makes a profit without it we can't make profit and the market will sooner pump.

I have bought some coins last year which are at their all time high and alao they will not recover to that price where i have bought. But i am still confident with crypto market to rise up

Now market price all of coins really suffer us. We think next year this suffer will be gone. Price will increase. We will be earn some profit.

The industry has long been bearish for decades these days and a lot of its own come to your ATL and then maybe very good buy point in time meant for those adults together with support firm meant for a bull.

If you have a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency then you can invest in Cryptocurrency and if you do not have enough knowledge then you first get knowledge and then invest in cryptocurrency. If you have enough knowledge then you can certainly have success in cryptocurrency.

Of course waiting is better for something goods.If you think something will be happening better very soon,then you should waiting for this

On 12/28/2019 at 6:50 AM, Shahadatbd said:

Sometimes we have to wait in the market for long time. Because crypto not be stable for all-time sometimes it will gone down for long time. We shouldn't sell in low price we should wait for the raise again.

For those daily traders they know their way around getting profit but for long term holders, it is obvious for bitcoin this year has sucked.

On 9/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I don't think waiting for better is the best option here, we should start with the available until the one we think is the better meet up on the way, that's my suggestion instead of waiting we should start somewhere. 

Government Confirms Crypto Profits Not Taxable in South Korea
TAXES | Kevin Helms
South Korea has confirmed that income tax cannot be levied on individual investors' profits from crypto transactions under the current tax law. The government, however, is reviewing international trends and the approaches of major countries to crypto taxation

What seems more likely to me, and of course it will be very difficult to prove, is that some minerals who were mining Bitcoin during the bullish period are releasing additional supplies to the market. Also, while Bitcoin fell, the mining rate and mining difficulty increased last week.