Cryptotalk history.. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

Do you mean the history of cryptocurrencies or the history of the forum cyptotalk.org. Cryptocurrencies are many and complex, so find out for yourself, and the forum I know it from November 2019. I have been involved for nearly 5 months. Forums are a place to talk, discuss cryptocurrencies in general, and they pay satoshi users every day.

I don’t really know, I didn’t really discuss this matter, but since I was admitted to the forum, what I learned is that it is a forum for spreading useful ideas and information to expand and get to know the field of encryption better and what can help you in your life and the steps you want to do after.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I do not know the exact history of bitcoin but the only thing that I'm sure and I know bitcoin was developed or discover in the year 2009 by the person who's name is Satoshi and his name is the reason why the smallest crypto called Satoshi.

Wow i think that it is great and informative. This post contains and holds information about the history of cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies. I hove that people would know the roots and where did this cryptocurrencies come from. 

Actually there is no relevance in knowing the history of the cryptotalk as that is just a waste of time and its not actually having any great history to be told. . So stop posting such irrelevant topics.  I also dont know the history and i am least interested in this. 

Edited by Divya rana

I alsi want to know about this site but i did not found such thing. I see a post which i think old on forum is on oct 2019. I also want history of this site. 

Cryptotalk is the platform where it gives an opportunity to earn bitcoin through its campaign and also gives lots of information about Cryptocurrency and trading-investment activities i am not so sure but i think it was established previous year around 8 months ago.

This forum is here since September of last year. I am member on this forum for about almost 2 months. I am enjoying here as I have been getting the great opportunities to make discussions for all issues in the crypto world. 

Well in my view admin has launched the it's as YoBit campaign and they maybe inspired by the Bitcoicointalk forum and adding some more ideas making the forum better than Bitcoicointalk. And i wasn't here when it was just launched so I can't be sure.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/21/2020 at 9:40 PM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

I am also new this forum and hope some members tell us about the forum.

There is not clear information regarding history's of crypto talk forum but if we talked about i checked it from about forum sections of crypto talk forum and i find that paybyposts campaign started in the month of September 2019. So enjoyed this offer from this forum.

I was not knowing about the history of this website until now. But thanks to your post that i have this information now. It was started lately at September last year and i this is the second website. There was another website too.

cryptotalk is a forum to discuss anything crypto related, founded in September 2019, and it has been growing rapidly since then

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I am new member in this forum. My friend explained me about crypto world. I suggest to be keen to the new topics and enhance your skills which leads you to earn and increases your knowledge rapidly.

Edited by Zacobe

Not a single member here can describe the history of crypto talk except only the admin or moderator they are the only ones that can describe how it started 

The beginning of this wonderful forum was in the third part of 2019 and had started with good rewards, competition and development until it became what it is now

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't have much idea on where and how it stated but all I know is that cryptotalk paybyposts campaign began in September 2019 which is almost 9 months of existence now and since then many people have been learning and earning by making posts everyday.

I don't know how exactly this forum started, but I have been a member of this forum since February 3 2020.
It is not important when it started, but what is important will it continue?
I hope this forum continues because it helps many understand cryptocurrencies.

Cryptotalk is not too old its just started 6 months ago and cryptotalk is formed by the admins of cryptotalk and yobit it was established or formed in 2019 September . And you can see its one of the best site to earn money in short period of time 

As far as I know this forum is 9 months old and it was created with the collaboration with Yobit exchange and in just 9 months this forum has acheived a lot and it gives a good competition to bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

I registered on the site several months ago, but I just registered on the site and did not know how to use it and I was not used to it, but after a while I became free to use the site and it was indeed a great experience and I love the site and I think that the site for me today has become a lifestyle

The forum was started in september last year with collaboration with Yobit exchange ,the form dont have one year and still famous i hope they continue like that,the forum star with paid for post for all and after that they have the minimum 100 post to get paid and now it's closed for new users

It was created in last year and but it is just question what kind of information you are looking for. Maybe if l know the question, l would help you about that. On the other hand you can find everything about Yobit in Yobit website. 

I know that I started these months only, I like you have a great curiosity to know the history of this forum because it is really very wonderful and gave us an opportunity that we will not find in another forum or even in another site.

On 2/23/2020 at 6:04 AM, Victor Lopez said:

Hi, my friend! I think this forum was created through the idea of the forum called bitcointalk.org I think it is a more universal version and that is why the great snow that this forum now has.

My friend who invited me here also told me that this forum was come from bitcointalk but I'm not really sure in to it. 

Although if that thing is true I think cryptotalk will surpass bitcointalk someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c